;/

ninjaclimb1

Rip ninja; I of all people know hes at least tried to change and I of all people know it's not easy to. He would PM me before his ban about making a serious persona and we let him into the draskovits but k got banned at the worst time. He repeatedly wanted serious roleplay. Now idc if lotc is active in 9 months cuz tbh when I was on it I can understand it was a mess. He stated an educated guess of it being a possibility it wont be a thing in 9 months since other rp servers are shooting out

Farewell, sinner.

8 hours ago, DahStalker said:

why are we arguing on here the dude is leaving just say bye 

@Unwillingly

because I personally have no sympathy for him getting banned or quitting 
neither do 10 other people

it just seems like he’s another one of those people who gets banned for being blatantly toxic, then go on the forums talking about how he was banned for something “minuscule” and that LOTC is gonna die soon and end up quitting 

if he was a player who I actually respected, then yeah I’d say bye 

that’s just how it b 

Was a good run over the years bro, but you’ll move on to better things I know. A whole lotta history to go through lol, at least we got somewhere with the older gangs, near semi succesful criminals if you ask me, but all good things must come to an end, and hopefully the server will improve enough where it gets me excited to play again and you and some of the other oldies will come back, but until then I wish you luck on your journey.

See ya space cowboy

Edited by KentuckyFriedCreeper