We Out

Corpean

This was orginally sent via main LOTC Discord, but the introductions and farewells subsection may do just as well, seeing as how this message was deleted within one minute of being sent. Unless of course, this message is deleted/hidden as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing as Fireheart is becoming power hungry I no longer am the director of the GM team and in a lust for more power he persuaded big man upstairs to merge both moderation teams, with little to no notice. Keeping both “directors” as managers he only did so for less than a month before finding ways to remove us, such as citing “inactivity” in my case, although he was shown 265 moderation items that were logged for just the month of January https://gyazo.com/e771ebd53ee925f8836beb8edfa8e92c when he was shown this he did not respond and instead revoked access to see the log https://gyazo.com/40760d2599230bf352804c6b0fd26ca9

As a big project that has been occurring with myself and @ScreamingDingo being the main people, respect and work ethic is a two way street. So I took my documents out of the shared GM Google Drive after putting them in there myself, which for some reason is now grounds for removal and blacklist without even responding to any PMs. This was met by being blocked on all platforms by Fireheart. This is the same Admin that was once all staff blacklisted, and for good reason.

Good person, but once any sort of authority is elevated to them they become power hungry and abusive and performing many acts that would’ve been met by a permanent ban by another other member of the community. Since I’ve been on LOTC since 2011 I am very afraid for the future of this server and community as shown with the registration data trends, and unless @Telanir acts on fixing administration from the top down nothing will change, which starts by making administrators accountable and removable to their actions. If this message is deleted a copy will be saved for PMs. Enjoy.

-Corpean