Peace out!

Devdog

Dear people of Lotc,

Not many of you may know me, not many of you may care about me, though we’re all apart of this community of people. I was going to say... “apart of this community of role players”, but I know that most of us just don’t roleplay on this server. This server is a medium for us to communicate with others and express ourselves. I’ve talked to, met, fell in love, cried, smiled and laughed with the people of this server. As much happiness this server has brought me, things usually do have to come to an end one way or another and sadly I think that this is my time to depart. Lotc has helped me survive in a household with tremendous violence and abuse. It was my escape when I didn’t want to live my crappy life, but now I have a life to live and people to make proud.  I’m not going to write any PK posts for my characters.They all resonate deep within me, all of them living vicariously through my experiences and happiness with my life. I want to talk about a few people in my post that have meant a lot to me.

Wytchlings: The ephemeral time we were closer friends, you always made me smile and I hope you still rock on and be you ❤️

Starfelt: I’m so sorry for being so hostile during our beginning of knowing each other. I hope that one day we can look back and laugh at it.

Melkor: Thank you so much for being so INCREDIBLY amazing, understanding, supportive, and always loyal to our friend group. You’re truly an amazing person and you have changed all of us. I hope that we can someday play some other videogames and have a really fun time.

Cooliomafia: Not only is he an eloquent RPer, he also has a heart of pure gold. Our characters were married on and off, though through their bumpy stages it was always a pleasure RPing with you.  You’re characters are amazing and I’d have to say I can say the same exact thing about yourself. Don’t change for anyone.

Corvoo: Through everything and something in my heart still cares about you to say sorry. I can’t go back in time to fix things, but thank you for being remotely understanding. Sorry I caused so much stress in your life, and sorry I made you bitter towards me.  I know you have no intention on ever talking to me again, but I hope your life is great, honestly.

Luv: I technically didn’t meet you from LOTC, though we both joined at the same time, and I’d like to think of you as my online sister. We’ve definitely had our ups and downs as we quite literally grew up with each other on skype  and discord together, but I’m so proud of the person you’ve become and I’m glad that we’re still friends through all of this. I’ve certainly thought in the past that we’d never speak again and I just knew in my gut that wasn’t right. I find it so funny how both of our characters fought, but at the end of the  day they know that they really cared and loved each other and that’s exactly like us. I don’t have to sit here and type anymore for you to know how much you mean to me so instead I’ll insert a cute emoji..

Image result for dancing emoji transparent

PS)) I might come back later... Why not if I ever get bored?? haha. Have a great time everyone! 

Edited by Devdog
typo haha

giphy.gif
Cya later. 

COME BAAACK ????

oh why, oh why, can’t i? yuh.

i think i’m gonna miss you the most. see you this summer sis.