[✗] [Playable CA Race Lore] - [Eastern Dragons]

Iguesstreesareorange

No. If there’s gonna be Dragon people, make it DND Dragonborn.

The...
“furry” aspect of the artwork, concerned me. Otherwise I don’t care enough about this IC or not.

7 hours ago, Jake! said:

I like the confidence. 

You should definitely check out the Azdrazi lore if you’re interested in playing any dragon-kin.

I've heard they're closed for now as in, you can no longer make one, only the ones around are those left. 

I'll talk with you later today, probably around 3PM EST if you're available at that time.

1 minute ago, Elennanore said:

I'll talk with you later today, probably around 3PM EST if you're available at that time.

That’s in like; 6h, probably will be yeah! My discord is the same than this name, you can find me in the server discords

how do i do mating tho, I want to know the discord details

11 hours ago, zaezae said:

People suggesting dnd but not drakken smh

25c7a6b2398b45923412c313dd4e4680.jpg

Drakken?

Thank you for submitting your piece! It is now under review, you should have a verdict around the 1st (give or take a few days).

This Lore has been denied. Currently the team has found a multitude of issues with this piece of lore.There is currently no need for more playable races. The abilities are quite overpowered and redundant. They can be easily powergamed. There is no detail to the history of these creatures. Also there is very little in terms of redlines for these creatures.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.