Say You'll Remember Me

𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO

2 hours ago, Slayy said:

I still enjoy the fact that we can’t let a goodbye post be filled with something good. We all make mistakes, countless ones. We all aren’t perfect, but we shouldn’t let that be the main thing about a person. We aren’t a one worded story. 

I can’t find it in myself to care. The things that he had said and done to people aren’t little things that we should shrug off. He isn’t dead or dying so yeah I’m still going to focus on how much of a morally reprehensible person he is. I find it kind of disturbing that you and the rest of Luv’s friend group like to ignore the things they did, I mean I’m sure you’ve all convinced yourselves that you’re in the right for harassing people. They’re just leaving the server, please stop acting like they’re gone forever.

you better see Shrek 5 in theaters when it comes out

8 hours ago, Its_Just_Leap said:

I can’t find it in myself to care. The things that he had said and done to people aren’t little things that we should shrug off. He isn’t dead or dying so yeah I’m still going to focus on how much of a morally reprehensible person he is. I find it kind of disturbing that you and the rest of Luv’s friend group like to ignore the things they did, I mean I’m sure you’ve all convinced yourselves that you’re in the right for harassing people. They’re just leaving the server, please stop acting like they’re gone forever.

Trust me, I know of the horrible things Luv has done -- and I haven’t forgotten about them. I’m well-versed in my knowledge of terrible things, such as the fact that you are well aware of Luv’s pronouns yet have chosen to refer to them with the opposing ones out of spite. 

Additionally, why don’t you take your disagreements or quarrels to Luv’s PMs and have a civilized conversation instead of shitposting on their things?

I know Luv beyond how she’s displayed herself in the past, the ‘terrible person’ you know is not the current one. If you don’t take in the fact that we can’t judge people because we don’t know what the hell they’re going through, you’re just going to keep lashing out at people who’re proactive and try to better themselves based off how things’ve occurred in the past.

Hiya, I’m coming back with my actual two cents on luv and what others have to say about them.

24 minutes ago, Slayy said:

the fact that you are well aware of Luv’s pronouns yet have chosen to refer to them with the opposing ones out of spite. 

As much as I don’t like to say it, slay has a point here. 

You dislike luv, fair enough, but have enough respect towards them to not sit there and call them something they don’t want to be called. I, personally, don’t agree with it but I at least give them the respect to mention luv as “them” or “they”. I mean it’s honestly just the better option other than trying to get people riled up by calling luv a him. Unfortunately, it also breaks a lot of credibility off of your statement in the end. Your ‘criticism’ is taken with a grain of salt at that point.

32 minutes ago, Slayy said:

why don’t you take your disagreements or quarrels to Luv’s PMs and have a civilized conversation

Now for this, let me say i love luv, they are a great friend that I’ve loved since the beginning, even with their choices that are completely against my morals. I can’t say anything about me cause luv and i have never gotten into a fight where we had to settle it out in those terms, but it can really be hard to approach luv when it comes to criticism about them. Again, since I’m their friend, it’s a lot easier for me, but for people outside her friend group, it tends to be a bit more difficult. 

BUT... as of recently, I do see most people initiate it with them before she begins to have their passive aggressive ways. That’s seriously something they’ve grown from. I’ve known luv since I joined the server and yes, they had a bad start and a bad reputation, but trust me, it really isn’t as bad as it used to be.

That’s really all I have to say. My two cents tossed out. I probably won’t respond to this anymore. If you disagree with me, I’m more than willing to discuss about it in my PMs on discord – Jake#6111

We've not talked for a while, luv

But we had a very cordial and sweet friendship when we did talk. 

Have a good one out there

21 hours ago, Jake! said:

You dislike luv, fair enough, but have enough respect towards them to not sit there and call them something they don’t want to be called. I, personally, don’t agree with it but I at least give them the respect to mention luv as “them” or “they”. I mean it’s honestly just the better option other than trying to get people riled up by calling luv a him. Unfortunately, it also breaks a lot of credibility off of your statement in the end. Your ‘criticism’ is taken with a grain of salt at that point.

On 2/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, Its_Just_Leap said:

just use her pronouns you ******* jackass

Edited by xxx
yelled at the wrong guy apparently

o