Sign in to follow this  
xboxersz

The College of 1702

The College of 1702

4th of Sigismund’s End, 1702

yehOdFJAgQ-wbz40Ao0hvQNEoBbqZBqaNwrE6PljW_s9mpgOtipc3vQQGcVbSk-au5aHYbYdnJ32zG78tkzY_n1EHSR8vpWee6yAj3yI22IIJ9w2Q5AOP1-rh0Ov8Drv3-8XZ6EP

[!] The trio of living electors gather in the Blessed Cathedral of Saint Adrian in Carolustadt, to elect a new High Pontiff. [!]

“To all those faithful,

It deeply saddens me to announce the untimely departure of His Holiness, High Pontiff Daniel V, to the Seven Skies. The Exalted Throne now lies empty, and it is the Electoral Synod’s duty to restore a Keeper of the Canon to the Holy Canonist Church. It is under these circumstances that I hereby commence the College of 1702. I call each member of the Synod to Carolustadt, to elect a new Vicar of GOD.”

Vice-Chancellor Theodoric of Markev then spun abruptly on his heels, returning to the safety of the cathedral. Inside, he began the Supplication of the Saints, imploring the sanctified for wisdom in selecting the most qualified candidate.

The following electors shall cast their vote for the next High Pontiff:

-Archbishop Caius

-Archbishop Theodoric

-Bishop Tamalpais

((Only and limiting the aforementioned individuals may post on this thread. Voting shall conclude when all eligible electors have placed their votes.))

Edited by xboxersz

Tamalpais arrives to the meeting, his mind already made on which candidate to support.

”I cast my vote for the Archbishop Theodoric. He has my respect as a scholar and a policymaker, but more importantly, a devoted servant of God. I pray that my fellow electors will concur and vote accordingly.”

The quiet man finishes, returning to his seat. 

A tonsured monk opens the ballot box, calling out the names written as he withdraws each ballot.

”...Theodoric”

”...Theodoric”

”...Theodoric”

”Your Eminences, the ballots appear to be real and authentic, wherein Archbishop Theodoric has received the majority of the Synod. Godspeed to His Holiness-Elect.”