A new beginning

SwampRump

Hi, My name’s Trekwars but everyone can just call me Trek.

I had joined the server a couple years prior but never really got into it or too involved with anything, but I always loved the idea and concept of it.  So just the other day I thought I would hop onto here and see if I could get back into my old account, so here we are. 

Just sorta felt that I should make an official(ish) introduction page on the off chance I do become more active than I have been in the past.

P.S. if anyone could give me some advice on navigating and getting back into the swing of things that would be awesome!

Welcome back to Lord of the Craft, Trek!

These days we’ve got a fantastic Community Team, so if you are interested, hit them up with a /creq Hey guys just a bit lost and need some direction or a DM and they’ll try their best to help you out. Honestly though, ask around on our public Discord and a Nation Leader might work out a job for you and a place to stay. Good luck!

So I'm gonna respond because I can't be out done by an Admin.

There are a few good playerbases to join, such as the High Elves(this will be super biased ofc because I am a High Elf :^] ). The best playerbase, nothing else like it, should definitely join. If you look in the Helf sub forums you can see who you should contact to join! Have a good day!

mmmmmm blatantly recruiting with no shame

If you need any help do not hesitate to contact me via the forums or send a message over Discord at Talavok#3594!