Half In, Half Out

YouKnowItsJuno

Hello.

It Juno.

You might remember me roleplaying with y’all a few years ago.

I come back to say hi often, but don’t actually play.

So I’m postin’ this thingy.

Say hi if you remember me. Say hi if you don’t.

Might play if someone makes me an offer I can’t refuse. Need a female character in your group/family filled? I could do that. I also used to do skins and stuff, so I could probably pick that up again too. Preferably will start after new map. I prefer humans, but I might try something new. Always been a fan of orcs and dwarves. Might be some new stuff out there, idk.

Anyways,

Change my mind.

Or argue for me to steer clear.

Will hear anything. Probably won’t play if no one wants me (sad).

Mmmmk.

Oh also my Discord is Juno#1232 if you wanna catch up or wanna covertly recruit me into your cult, that fine. Or tell me all the juicy gossip I’ve missed.

Gee wiz, can’t wait.

Hope someone reads this mayhaps.

K bye thx.

Howdy! I know it wasn’t on the list but you should dabble in some High Elven Purity if you seek something you haven’t played before. If you’re interested, pm me on discord! Rae#3015.

Hey! I’d recommend checking out The Kingdom of Curonia if you’re looking for human roleplay. There’s a few known families there you could check out if you have the time. Anyways, nice to meet you.

As your former IRP bestie, I HIGHLY suggest you PM me so we can catch up! I’d love to RP with you again! ?

Discord: JoelTheGinger#6175

I’ve always known the Druids to be a friendly, yet pleasantly absurd bunch if you’re interested in delving down that rabbit hole. Aside from my natural advocation for some elven communities, Dwarven RP has been pretty good too as of late. Definitely worth trying out at some point.