Nostalgic Redemption

Ibn Khaldun

Hello,

I wanted to pop my head in, this old Aegis-Athera veteran, and greet any old dog that hasn't learned a new trick and green horn alike.

I haven't played for years at this point, but still itch the old fiction writing fingers from time to time. Let me know who is out there on this ham radio and I might just whip up a new Forum Roleplay to entertain those who have an affinity for such a thing.

Hey Gaius, glad to see your are still alive and broadcasting from the Waffle House. As the person here who has probably known you the longest (Herocraft vets unite!) just thought I would say hello. I was just reading Rise of True Rectide the other day and wondering what you were up to.

58 minutes ago, VonEbs said:

Hey Gaius, glad to see your are still alive and broadcasting from the Waffle House. As the person here who has probably known you the longest (Herocraft vets unite!) just thought I would say hello. I was just reading Rise of True Rectide the other day and wondering what you were up to.

Hey VonEbs! Yes, I'm alive and well. Hope all is good on your end too.

59 minutes ago, VonEbs said:

forum roleplay is for nerds but im just passing to say hi and that’s about it

7 minutes ago, Destroyer_Bravo said:

youre permanently sworn off the actual mineman correct?

Good banter. I do not play Minecraft anymore, but wouldn't mind writing some fiction if ever anyone needs a ghost writer.

3 hours ago, Gaius Marius said:

Good banter. I do not play Minecraft anymore, but wouldn't mind writing some fiction if ever anyone needs a ghost writer.

Make some good lore for your own ****. FRP or hell, make your own damn server. Don’t go here tho, this shits crashing down. Staff ain’t bein too good

‘ham radio’ what the **** are you like forty year--

oh **** yeah

hey bro, nice to see u, but arent you like 40 with kids, wife and grandsons, this game is only for us workless bastards and children of brine

Yo Gaius, long time no see. No idea if you remember me, but nice to see you’re still alive. How are you occupying yourself these days?

Remember when you accepted me to the server? What a mistake. I will never forgive you for it.

Hope you’re doing well ❤️

What a coincidence, I was just checking out some of your older content about a week ago... I’m glad you poke your head in Gaius, it’s still nice here. A lot changes over the years but at heart, it’s a lot more of the same good old. Hope life treats you well and those bones of yours can still enjoy some LotC.

On 2/22/2019 at 4:02 PM, chaotikal said:

hey bro, nice to see u, but arent you like 40 with kids, wife and grandsons, this game is only for us workless bastards and children of brine

you take that back you cheeto crusted basement dweller. glaius maximus here is a proud adult who pays his taxes and contributes to society as a educator molding the young minds of tomorrow

my ancestors are smiling imperial can you say the same

3 hours ago, Heero said:

you take that back you cheeto crusted basement dweller. glaius maximus here is a proud adult who pays his taxes and contributes to society as a educator molding the young minds of tomorrow

my ancestors are smiling imperial can you say the same

relax bro he’s just calling gaius the old crusty **** that he is