Nostalgic Redemption

Ibn Khaldun

On 2/22/2019 at 4:59 AM, Man of Respect said:

forum roleplay is for nerds but im just passing to say hi and that’s about it

What can I say? I love good fiction.

On 2/22/2019 at 8:55 AM, Slothtastic said:

Make some good lore for your own ****. FRP or hell, make your own damn server. Don’t go here tho, this shits crashing down. Staff ain’t bein too good

I'm not interested in starting my own server. I remember back in the day all of the server start-ups like I was a venture capitalist - only I didn't invest in any of them.

On 2/22/2019 at 4:02 PM, chaotikal said:

hey bro, nice to see u, but arent you like 40 with kids, wife and grandsons, this game is only for us workless bastards and children of brine

Damn I'm 40? That is news to me. I would hope I can poke my head in and have some good banter with some old friends without us going into who played the game or not ?

On 2/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, Cpt_Noobman said:

Where is Maria Visconti? We know you have her!

Damn, that was not my finest hour.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, Samoblivion said:

Yo Gaius, long time no see. No idea if you remember me, but nice to see you’re still alive. How are you occupying yourself these days?

Of course I remember you mate. I'm just doing what us millennials call 'adulting'. I haven't died so far, so that's a good sign.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:05 AM, Aislin said:

Remember when you accepted me to the server? What a mistake. I will never forgive you for it.

Hope you’re doing well ❤️

Don't kick yourself, I'm glad on onboarded you, even if you were a nemesis back in Aegis.

14 hours ago, Telanir said:

What a coincidence, I was just checking out some of your older content about a week ago... I’m glad you poke your head in Gaius, it’s still nice here. A lot changes over the years but at heart, it’s a lot more of the same good old. Hope life treats you well and those bones of yours can still enjoy some LotC.

At the end of the day, our perception is what creates the atmosphere. I learned that in life and realize that here. I remember my last days on LotC was a lot of chilling and giving the laid-back vibe we nostalgically claim only existed in the early Aegis days. I'm glad y'all kept this engine running for this long and are having fun.

8 hours ago, Heero said:

you take that back you cheeto crusted basement dweller. glaius maximus here is a proud adult who pays his taxes and contributes to society as a educator molding the young minds of tomorrow

my ancestors are smiling imperial can you say the same

Headass. I miss you Heero.

Yo.

Stay safe gaius 

Funny enough I just got back on the server after years of not being in touch with it. How you doing man? I remember you as the leader of the Stoutchasms and I was also a Stoutchasm and eventually a construct, good times. Hope to talk to you soon sometime!

Arteh! ? I played Gaarag and aided you in Aegis when you were the leader of the Teutons and an Undead bastard. I recall roleplaying with you as Drikk Frostbeard too? 

Edited by Artisane