Golden Hand Legion

Scythep61

Gold.jpg.e37a416a4fe7d9811be2e26ce70cd7b6.jpg

No information there is about what their main income source is

It is forbidden for legionaries to talk about legion with someone outside the legion

But it is known that they hire their swords for the ones who can afford it,

Once the deal is sealed, no any better offer is considerable for the Legion.

Marshal

His decision is final and must be obeyed by all legionaries but as a tradition,

officers in Legion can vote for a change in decision.

Golden Hands

One of the most honorable position in legion these veteran warriors are respected by all Legionaries

No man in Legion can give order to them neither they give orders to any rank, they are favorite elite troops in battle.

Officers

Heads of Legion, they control Sergeants and lieutenants, great strategists and proven warriors.

Lieutenants

Experienced and self proved man in legion they can be appointed by officers or Marshal himself.

Sergeants

They are usually been chosed by long served and medium skilled Legionaries they are responsible from legionaries and

transmiting orders to legion.

Legionaries

Heavily armored front troops, they carry a short sword a heavy shield and a short spear on their backs.

Any race can apply yet the final decision is ours we will determine if you are capable enough to join our ranks or not

To apply fill this form and private

message me directly, we will consider your form and feedback to you

Minecraft name:

GMT:

How long have you been playing on lotc what are your previous bonds if have any:

Do you have any other experience in a different platform than lotc:

If we would like you to vote your pvp out of 10 points what would be your answer:

Something you would like to add(Not compulsory):

Edited by Scythep61

cool

Edited by Juststan147

5 minutes ago, Juststan147 said:

cool

Thanks, its new and I will edit it hoping to get partners to improve it together.

“Only one Legion may live in this existence.” Cassius Horen would speak coldly, plotting in his chaotic nature.

39 minutes ago, blago said:

“Only one Legion may live in this existence.” Cassius Horen would speak coldly, plotting in his chaotic nature.

Ehm, we have no feelin but love to imperial legion :d

Te shu is conflicted. On one hand they are bad legion but on other hand te shu needs workers. "If you good at fight prove it in duel against me. Also go fill put te shu monkey business form"

Well I assume you have a draskovit char, We came to visit 2019-01-12_13.12.34.png

Saw your men Runnin away, was wrong time I guess and sorry about the doors...

Edited by Scythep61

growin larger and larger waiting for your apply forms guys.

Edited by Scythep61

Oi t'ink iron legion is better t'en t'is. would chuckle before wheelchairing into the U.S.S Friday pool

36 minutes ago, D3F4LT said:

Oi t'ink iron legion is better t'en t'is. would chuckle before wheelchairing into the U.S.S Friday pool

Well, hope they get better.

Aldis frowns as he reads about this, realizing the man in golden plate he was harassing the other day was not a raving lunatic, but was speaking the truth. 

“Arktane walked across the hallway with an emotionless stare. When he reached to the door that is across the room, he stared at the door and slowly opened it.”

OOC: active again, accepting applications for new members, application forms shall be sent to me.

bro, shouldn’t you not post a post if you’re not supposed to talk about the legion 

OOC: Not all of them are IC information and if we had no members there would be nothing to talk about anyway.