A Game of Thrones [RP]

j0k3rf99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-uYCbnmLuQ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/8/8a/House-Stark-Main-Shield.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20170101103142

King: Robb Stark

Heir: Bran Stark

Manpower: 23k

Seat: Winterfell

Words: Winter is coming

House Sigil: Direwolf

elRBNd5iBkD_iENGyp9Wk29kfD8y37uJ1N3MMawNX7PWCqAT5jZsD9g7P3C7iJCibhJUEuVRfZz_XfjOW-3LCLFEPtARRh09q9_T2Y_lsXJXlM1O5LTEmaqci_uCXqoYXm9Xc9YZ

Robb Stark, King of the north

5Ld2M8CO6ceZduiFs11dQnI_iTvY8wP4L1z79SjNxx32IaMIZJmfkG_W9xRJD1sF9yBsJfHl2qpXCOYqiJXUpdsfjRrhMj0TQ-wjc0h9mKMESxMNr5oRID8ShxN1JtPZTNZ8E7HV

(Winterfell and wintertown from the south side of the castle)

The three thousand stark bannermen march on Winterfell in the north. In the south the wedding goes swimmingly at Riverrun, Robb spends an extra day with his new wife and they tour the riverlands. Meeting many of the war torn victims and offering them aid and consoling them. But Robb also meets with the other houses while they are all met up. They discuss their plans and what to do next. For two days Robb and Margaery go off on their own and fool around in the riverlands as a short honeymoon which Robb postponed until the war is over and they’re back home, before meeting back up with their armies and their allies and making their next move. A raven is sent to Tywin Lannister offering him peace. The North wants an end to this war. A war that started as a rebellion against Joffrey spiraled into a complete independence war. The North’s goals had been met. Robb especially but also the north wanted an end to the bloodshed and to go home and continue their lives in their own lands. Robb and some of his men join up with Roose and his host and march as quickly as possible to the area outside Moat Cailin and entrench outside of it waiting for news.

Actions

A Raven is sent to the Lannisters with terms of a peace.

The men trained at Torrhen's Square numbering 3k are sent north to Winterfell with orders to try and take it peacefully and capture the surrendering ironborn, and to find the leader of the ironborn army and send them to Robb.

Robb meets with the other houses after his wedding.

553a21aa0011fce811c7a862f333cc90.jpg

Tywin Lannister stormed into Casterly Rock’s hall. The look on his face silenced all. They had all gotten the raven. Dark wings, Dark words. Though Tywin’s host was still almost entirely coming home to their families, the Lannisters were not. His own sons missing, his daughter dead, her children missing or hostage. Tywin took it as best he could, often riding alone. War Councils were quiet affairs, he seldom spoke. It was clear after some ravens had flew, he was heading home. The Host left their camp near the river, taking the Gold Road. As they head home, Tywin leaves men behind to close the road to King’s Landing.

As he came home though, there was still hope for the Lannister cause. Things had been learnt on the way, and ravens sent. Damion Lannister welcomed his lord back, having been quite busy. Under Lord Tywin’s orders the mountain passes and castles have received strong garrisons. Work continues to fortify them, and establish permanent garrisons of Lannister veterans who are paid. Elsewhere with the Starks gone, the Lords are not called to serve any further levies. However for or now Tywin will keep his men massed in the passes, and Casterly Rock, ready to march.

**That isn’t to say the Lannister host is disbanded, quite the opposite. With some five-and-thirty thousand swords, the Lannisters are massed. While an unknown amount guard the passes into the West, others are sent to staff garrisons or help with the harvest, or hold the core lands. However Tywin and his veterans of the War of Five King’s remain encamped near Casterly Rock. These men will form the basis of Tywins personal army. They will be his own personal men, and will not be obligated to farm or serve a feudal lord. Instead they will be his permanent troops, ever vigilant. They will be paid in gold, and given land and knighthood after five-and-twenty years of service. They try to base the training as much as they can off the Unsullied model.

*Two further ravens drastically changed the Lannister’s stance. First was from the High Septon. The Lannisters accept the mission for the West. Tywin was a staunch man of the Seven, and loathed this Fiery demon god. In full support of the High faith, and in retaliation to Stannis’s burning of the Sept in King’s Landing, House Lannister declares holy war on the heretic that falsely sits the Iron Throne. Tywin calls for the faith militant and  Lords of the West to rally for this holy war. Ravens fly to every Westerland Lord ordering them to rally every levy they can. Tywin’s current army is recalled to assemble to march.

The second raven came from the North. With Ned Stark avenged, the viper court of King’s Landing all dead, Joffery missing and out of power, and the Lannisters no longer threatening the North, peace has been offered.  Tywin sends a Raven back, and perhaps Westeros becomes more peaceful. 

***The remains of Lorch’s, Hoats, and Clegane’s men had largely been left behind on the Gold Road. Now bolstered by the Lannister sell-sword host, they were a proper force to be reckoned with. They are led by a man as tall as a mountain, Gregor Clegane. Apparently not dead, it seemed the Lannisters also had invulnerable men like Dondarion. They begin to wreak havoc on trade heading to King’s Landing, and picking off isolated garrisons. They will avoid any pitched battle, having learnt well from the River Lands.

Actions

*Mustering war-host in Westerlands, and ordering Lords to raise more swords.

*Declaring a holy war to reclaim the Iron Throne form a heretic and demon worshipper.

**Forming standing army under Tywin’s command.

***Unleashing Gregor Clegane and his mercenary/scum army on the Crown Lands/Shutting down Gold Road to King’s Landing.

Work continues to fortify the passes, man the castles, and patrol the coast of the West. It is effectively sealed off.

With both Joffery and Tommen Baratheon missing, Myrcella is by the laws of the old gods and new proclaimed the Queen of the Iron Throne.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F2sAeI8I9-9owjfnOPLjsRa19kIHBBDfR5_6KrNJx9A/edit
Houe Hightower (DOC VERSION)

--------------------------------------------------

HOUSE HIGHTOWER OF HIGHTOWER

y6AlnxfNuquiuCzrmydOeZHJeQKQ0-XADO2_Apa1FLfCzeJsPDs8ZZ5TXNADblE5lRpktvJM7Q1ocmLjTLR4_7X-vzXEC6qh-sDHBf7mSH_ymAueHelnOT-OdUQCA7ji3QoVZojh

The Old Man of Oldtown got news of the Grimm’s denial. Shaking his head, he called for Ser Garth ‘Greysteel’ Hightower, and proceeded to pass him orders, very express ones. As Ser Garth nodded and took the old man’s orders, he gathered two men and rode to the port that took boats from the island that the Grimm keep resided to the main land.

On more pressing matters, the troops under the command of the Tyrells are recalled, but not to be drafted off from the liege lord’s command, but rather to regroup with the rest of the levy, about 5000 men, in Brightwater Keep, vassals of Hightower, to gather, and prepare for war. Whilst the          Lannisters of the Westerlands claim the Lacy Myrcella is Queen, House Hightower personally wishes to back that claim, though they shall not take action so long as the Tyrell don’t. They are loyal, and follow their lieges... but to what extent?
-oqFVC150m58oPA0C0DuAz2WQPZnfknek58wndpknnPVyoaJaIWSFMMzL__ktAzIJfqfA8WdbrXLWtiazuP0jTuLzG5q-PpNbA3tREFiTC9HQtz7VRM2AEVzkY5ksgFfo92Qzu9I

(A map with the location of the rally, Brightwater Keep, North of Oldtown)

Meanwhile, the ‘Mad Maid’, Malora Hightower, is sent with around 20 Hightower knights to King’s Landing, to discuss some… private matters with Stannis Baratheon. Despite Lady Malora’s… mental state, she is still trusted in diplomatic missions.

ACTIONS

Ser Garth Greysteel sent to the Grimm Keep (Already resolved)

Troops recalled to Brightwater Keep to regroup and start maneuvering for any Tyrell war plans. (MOD)

The Mad Maid, Malora Hightower, is sent on a special, secret meeting with Stannis Baratheon, with a raven sent post-hand by Maester Walys. (BARATHEON)

Edited by Brazilianski

House Baratheon

“Ours is the Fury”

[Turn 3]

M2FM__G3kGQbPJNlvAdP2z0N3BDiCFKxAXlLHLsC22v3E_TiX6PHmQNmPiieeVSgSUmCrehkfkDIUGC0jK13vEl9BET30Cchwb8TyIPHCl2nTbRHhr5_Y-YiLrIrPQFwb188pKpl

Characters & Locations

Stannis Baratheon (Campaigning)

Shireen Baratheon (King’s Landing)

Selyse Florent (King’s Landing)

Der Davos Seaworth (King’s Landing)

Melisandre (Campaigning)

Monfort Velayron (Elsewhere)

Sansa Stark (Maegor’s Keep)

An Example

BPYw3jkTtOQaB8iKWH0GbHteFI-95_6BzyNSa3cTMfJBhZxGoLsKzY333hJ5SqL6OVyzC0Z8LH81AqPcrAjYEgSFoPISnfhfAH5Df3GkNirEChMKzV7GGOpaUi4sXnbs-NnUsbBf

The field was littered with corpses, sigils, and prisoners. King Stannis marched through the scene, cleaning the blood from his blade. Lord Monfort Velayron approached the King “Your Grace, only the remnants of the Northern host escaped the field” The King paused a moment before responding, “Good, let them tell the North of what happens when you march against the Crown.” He returned the sword to its scabbard as he continued to walk “Monfort, upon our return to King’s Landing, I have an important mission for you”

At Duskendale, the Northern besiegers had been obliterated by the war host of King Stannis Baratheon. Shattered and broken, they scattered into the wind, however prisoners were plentiful. Nobles and smallfolk alike had been captured in droves. All will see justice.

Let them serve as an example to all who would march against the Iron throne and her vassals.

The Royal Fleet & The Seahorse

9rZlhfo5ChV2g1uQ5sPp4u0M5wCuy5Vt7HCmJ4Q0MF9Wr9KHGPPnUGnYHzsnEsErPHFQtktgDx7gOF16Wb4FQxgoN_WaMQ7WXMeyXHpjsAkvhvw-aZIkTc8c8ESn9M07bU_xX-5A

The Battle of the Blackwater had left the Royal Fleet broken. To remedy this lack of naval power Stannis orders the construction of 10 new warships of varying sizes in order to bolster the fleet’s numbers and prowess.

Additionally, the Seahorse is given several vessels from the Royal fleet and dispatched on a secret mission.

The Baratheon Host

Once more victory had fell into the hands of the King Stannis Baratheon. The northern incursion into the Crownlands was crushed and scattered. Still, there was much to be done. The upstart Septons had overstepped their authority, and whispers of a new claimant to the throne as well as a Holy war had reached King’s Landing. Time was of the essence, and once more the Baratheon Host marches, to where is undecided.

Actions

-Upon his return, Ser Davos is named Hand of the King and Castellan of King’s Landing

-Stannis & Co. see to it that the small council is properly staffed

-Baratheon host marches

-Ravens fly, diplomats are received

-The Mannis tries for a son before his departure

2MLHbCexm0wRhdwCh1Gmdkc-pr61xXo0Fjde4vmLPdpTYypyWN2j3mBzH92zyEaEJauORVBHOm8txT2DlYadME6GeeB05bMYmhgCHVAjopg9wNC_89gywBPCO25BPgj-jYkbuABT

House Tully of Riverun

qUQjjlvA1pzJWxZNzF6tCi37g4pYdyOkDdfkdIGB6dROOCjtdRc11WDlzrGcobNt2zqRxGUgfO-lpj2doaBwqin-3_yXcw_T26zTFJ9qixmcBkdJHfEAqe8Omwm3mH1BvtULR0Av

Lord: Hoster Tully

Regent/Heir: Ser Edmure Tully

Seat: Riverrun

Family Words: Family, Duty, Honor

Fvt9p7paCV_gd12HOTlHXqhjcyRYCAVa8cS-Pgp9oLMIKEgelN9Yk1v-nzppn7GUIhcO5j9ciWqxW_UQHeLWk2A36jwKSlJUpiPbOh9LjC_CbxXt5YGj1dYFT7uoDr0Slnwj_NHW

Riverun

UA_IQX2Gxt30kvr7B2Drin8BOk5sQS7k33G6cc44XgHZxk5c17_Rvne7y3UFVTZD77q3uCclZ5-8xWLL_YiBN-4UZGQtJ_lBkTtD_t9wl9KSoMqg6rPWkfzDZUnm0VBQhnh29V3K

| Riverrun Castle |

After the wedding between Stark and Tyrell, Ser Edmure begins to think of him potentially getting married soon. Though as the wedding ended he’d begin to make his way towards the hall where he’d begin to talk with the fellow lords of the Kingdom of the North-Trident.

Once the meeting was over,  Ser Edmure begins to reflect on how his lands has suffered throughout this war before he’d make preparations for what could potentially come to his lands. While he remained in his halls for a short time his Castellan came to him giving to him the news of Jamie Lannister not being found in his cell before the order of releasing the hostages was called. Due to recent events though Edmure would care less about someone releasing him before he’d begun sending out scouting parties to find Jamie in order to help him to get to Casterly Rock while also scouting his own lands for potential invasions.

L1UF0UKG_R1_fNoaZQ9S0tEi8GEayNOOy7zC_v74J1VYGS4Bs__S5-ZHWWFCxTPC9prKgTRXLME9Ecw24sgporpFDixhO5yOwQOnf2AjP3hJ49whknkZZ0_4U9HPXuHCRutbZAQc

An Image of Ser Edmure Tully

Fvt9p7paCV_gd12HOTlHXqhjcyRYCAVa8cS-Pgp9oLMIKEgelN9Yk1v-nzppn7GUIhcO5j9ciWqxW_UQHeLWk2A36jwKSlJUpiPbOh9LjC_CbxXt5YGj1dYFT7uoDr0Slnwj_NHW

Actions:

- The preparing for the Winter would still continue

- Meets with fellow Lords at the Riverrun meeting area to discuss the next plan of action.

- Due to recent events, the King’s Road leading through Riverlands to King’s Landing would close.

- Scouting parties would begin to patrol around the Riverlands [Mod]

- Due to the peace between Lannister and Stark, the prisoners that were requested by Tywin would be released.

- The Tully host remains in Riverrun awaiting orders if need be.

Brotherhood without Banners

latest?cb=20170531015541

Battle raged on the hill near the village of Marchford. Where Lord Harrion Karstark had killed smallfolk accused of aiding the Lannisters. Here battle raged between the forces of the Brotherhood and house Karstark. With the centre of this conflict being a duel between Lord Beric and Harrion Karstark. Flaming sword and Northern steel clashed. The Nobility and the champion of the people. It would have been a glorious battle for the ages, if not for one detail.

My name is Beric Dondarrion, you slaughtered the smallfolk. Prepare to die.“ With every utterance of this phrase resulting in an offensive launced by Berric’s flaming sword. It was clear to any observer watching that Karstark was starting to get annoyed. Beric might have been trying to goad Karstark out, however, it probaply did not go the way he expected.

After uttering “My name is Beric Dondarrion, you slaughtered the smallfolk. Prepare to die“ one more time Harrion could not stand it anymore. “JUST BLOODY SHUT UP ALREADY !!!“ Which was followed by Karstark basing his shield against that of Beric, knocking him off-balance. Then Karstark put his sword into Beric’s eye socket. Specifically the one already covered in an eye-patch. Beric’s last thought before dying again was. 

“Not again”

Before he entered the cold void again

Actions

Training continues. Especially on Anguy’s progidy’s. Ensuring that the Brotherhood had an elite corps of Marksmen to use for ambushed. [MOD]

Setting up small smithies continues [MOD]

The Brotherhood is to sent relief, and help villages which are struck by disaster or other crisis. In order to gain hearts and minds but also help the smallfolk through their issues. [MOD]

Bringing revenge for, and protecting the smallfolk in the Riverlands continues. Though this time, after seeing what happened last time, Beric is more careful. Making use of more ambushes, through superior knowledge of the terrain. As well as defeat-in detail.  Making use of the Brotherhood’s mobility, knowledge of the terrain, stealth and military intelligence.  [MOD]

A prince of Dorne

Image result for house martell flag

Image result for oberyn martell magali villeneuve

The red viper looked over at his brother seethingly, anger crossed over his face. “While we sit here, waiting, the man who killed our sister still roams free like the beast he is. Why do we continue to wait here in Sunspear and plot, your physical health prevents you from going north, let me brother. Give me ten thousand men and I’ll march against the Lannisters and remind them that their not the only ones who pay their debts.” He argued with Doran. “We cannot risk those men, especially when they shall be used for other purposes.” The martell shook his head, glancing off into the distance from his balcony in Sunspear; the sun was setting on the horizon, it’s orange rays casting shadows on the palace. 

”We have heard no word from the east, even if she does have dragons, they are mere hatchlings and of no use to us Doran. You may keep your men safe behind your mountains, I shall lead a small army of cavalry north to join with Stannis, he’s a man of justice or so I’ve heard, he will allow me to kill the bastard who raped and murdered our sister.” He counter offered. “Fine, if it is vengeance you want, you may go.” Doran relented, sighing. Oberyn stood up, a smile on his lips, he bowed  to his brother and turned to go. “Even if I die, I will thrust a spear through that monsters heart.” He promised, leaving Doran alone to dwell on his thoughts.

Oberyn wiped the sleep from his eyes, a ray of sun cut into his tent, his paramour Elleria Sand had just woken him up. A retainer stood at the entrance, and spoke. “Apologies my prince, a delegation of your brother has arrived.” He informed the Dornish man, who nodded. “Bring him here, I’ll get dressed.” The retainer nodded and left, Oberyn looked over at his lover. “My brother, he must have doubts, as he usually does my love.” He rolled his eyes. “He plans to bring you back to Sunspear,” She shook her head in disgust.

Oberyn snorted. “I’ve made up my mind, with the Lannisters defeated and the Starks pulling out of the war. Stannis Baratheon will need all the help he can get.” Then, Areo Hotah stood in the door. “My prince, Doran has sent me here to inform you that House Martell is going to war, against the Lannisters. He requests you ride ahead to Yronwood and await the rest of the the army. Some ten thousand men shall be raised, to complement your thousand riders.”

”Yronwood, you are aware of my history with House Yronwood.” Oberyn raised his brows. “I am, but Quentyn Martell is in Yronwood. Doran has decided it is time for his heir to learn the way of war. He will serve as one of your generals, and he also asks you personally train with the boy everyday to further sharpen his combat skills and he will take counsel with you on how to lead men into battle.” Areo Hotah replied. 

Oberyn grinned. “Very well then, tell my brother I accept. And keep him safe Hotah, you are a leal servant of House Martell and a better fighter; there is none.” He nodded, bidding the man leave. Oberyn turned to his paramour and spoke softly. “Finally.”

Quentyn Martell held his shield aloft, as Cletus Yronwood brought his curved Dornish blade upon it. On impact it rang loud. Quentyn swung his sword at Cletus in response who parried it, then- “Nephew.” His uncle Oberyn Martell’s voice rang across the courtyard. Cletus held his sword tight as he noticed the newcomer. “The viper.” He snarled, for the man was ill liked by his family after he slew the old lord Edgar, Cletus’s great grandfather.

“Red, Yronwood.” Oberyn corrected him with a smirk. “It’s good to see you uncle.” Quentyn said apologetically, Yronwood was no place for his uncle, even if he were paying a visit. This was serious. “What has happened?” He asked plainly. “War,” Oberyn replied. “Soon the ravens will arrive, but I rode hard from Sunspear, I was about to march north myself with a small host but in doing such I have spurred your father into action. Dorne will join Stannis Baratheon against the Lannisters, and we will have vengeance.”

”I see.” Quentyn nodded. “And why come here specifically?” He pondered. “Because I shall lead this host, and you will be one of my generals Quentyn, it’s time you learned the way of war. I will teach you to command men in battle and also teach you the way of the spear. For the sword is a clumsy weapon, a spear is far more elegant weapon. Now, Yronwood,” He glanced over at Cletus. “Tell your Lord Father the Prince bids him strike his banners and gather his levies. The rest of the host will gather here before marching north to Kings Landing.”  Cletus nodded gravely, before departing.

”I have not seen you in a while nephew, but on this campaign, we will have plenty of time to spend together. We are going to war, for Dorne remembers; Remembers what the Lannisters did to Elia Martell.”

Edited by UnusualBrit

HOUSE OF ARRYN

<strong class="selflink">House Arryn</strong>

As High as Honour

Image result for Eyrie

The road from the Eyrie to the first of the three way castles was a long winding one. The skinny, icy road weaved between towering peaks and gaping canyons, and was plagued with a constant hail of powerful gusts of wind that would make walking difficult for even the most strongest warriors. The castles of Sky, Snow, and Stone guarded this all important road from the possible enemies of the Vale. On top of these were two more formidable castles larger than the Eyrie itself. Any Army striving to conquer the vale would have a bloody time doing so.

Lysa Arryn rode on her White Horse flanked and surrounded by 30 Knights of the Vale, clad in glimmering silver armour and proudly trotting next to their overlord. They were descending down the mountain, to the Gates of the Moon, to greet the infamous Lord Petyr Baelish, a valeman himself who came to seek refuge with Lysa after the fall of Kings Landing. Baelish, the vale, and Lysa had a long, loving history, and Lysa naturally immediately rode out of her mountain abode to greet her long time friend when a rider arrived giving them word of Baelish’s presence at the moon gate, the door into the Eyrie.

The Caravan had passed the way castles on the road, and after a couple hours of riding the Gates of the Moon was in plain sight. The bleak black mountain road running right into its oak door, which is surrounded by a series of towers, walls, and other defenses that seem to be directly carved into the Mountains.

Once the caravan arrived at the Castle, the Lysa led the Knights into the festive hall, where a great deal of singing, eating, and drinking was taking place, Baelish in the center of it all talking amicably with the Lord of the Gates of the Moon. The room would go silent when Lysa entered the hall, and many of the men stood up in respect. Lysa however, stared at Baelish, and smiled. “Come here to escape the hellhole of the Lannisters have you?” Baelish, also standing, replies into his glass as he takes a drink and smiles. “I just got a little homesick that's all.” Lysa would smile, fill a small glass with ale and down it in the middle of the hall, which receives a collection of screams and yells from the garrison, which returns back to its feast, serving as the background to Lysa and Petyr reunion after many years.

-Petyr Baelish begins to use Lysa to a lot of influence in the Vale, assuming a high administrative position as a result of his close relationship with Lysa. He begins to foster amicable relations with many of the Lords of the Vale.

-Preparations for Winter Continue.

-Another 200-400 or so Knights of the Vale go out on a excursion to fight back some of the Mountain Clans and tribes, to curb their expansion and bold raids into settlements and towns in the vale.

-The Vale ignores any and all obligations sent to it by any other House of Kingdom, essentially isolating itself diplomatically from the other 7 Kingdoms of Westeros.

-Many of the Lords of the Vale caused a stir when they heard the news from the High Septon that a Lannister was made in charge of the Vales soldiers for the Faith! A Lannister would never lead a man of the vale into battle! Jon Lynderly is offered to the High Septon as the Chief Faith Militant for the Vale, an improvement over the Kingslayer.

A Game of Thrones

1/1/300-2/28/300

Westerosi Events

Throughout Westeros, the news of the death of Balon Greyjoy is learned. Most reports indicate that he died while crossing a bridge between two of the towers of his keep on Pyke. Two days later, the sails of Euron Greyjoy are seen in the port.

In Hellholt, the seat of House Uller, Myrcella is suddenly and surprisingly declared Queen in a move that shook much of Dorne. While she had been left on the sidelines, Quentyn was set to lead Dorne into battle. The Princess Arianne knew it was only a matter of time before her father chose her brother as the heir to Dorne, and set out to crown Myrcella and her brother, Trystane, as the monarchs on the Iron Throne.

Further news of the Ironborn also tells that Winterfell had fallen, but it has fallen to no one. After a brief battle, the Ironborn were forced to flee and put the entirety of the castle to the torch and slaughtered many of its citizens. Reports indicate that Ramsay Snow, the son of Roose Bolton aided in the defeat of the Ironborn and saved many of the women and children. Rodrik Cassel and a majority of the men who marched on Winterfell are said to be dead. There is no further news of Bran or Rickon Stark.

Following his successes in Duskendale, Stannis Baratheon was next seen marching on the Rose Road towards Bitterbridge, with some newer reports claiming they had laid siege to Tumbleton. Mace Tyrell is said to still be waiting with his large host in Highgarden.

Following their march North, the Tyrell Host under Randyll Tarly departs from Riverrun and begins to return south. It is said that following a heated argument in which Lord Tarly had laughed at Robb Stark when he suggested laying siege to Moat Caitlin, wondering how a northerner had come up with such a disastrous plot. The Queen Margaery Tyrell is said to still be accompanied by her brother, Loras Tyrell.

News reaches the west of new happenings in Meereen. The Dragon Queen, Daenerys Targaryen has taken the slave city and made it the seat of her new Kingdom. She has reportedly freed the slaves there, as well as in Astapor and Yunkai. At her back is an army of Unsullied. Some reports even indicate the re-emergence of Ser Barristan Semly as a member of her Queensguard.

Reports throughout the Riverlands point to the reappearance of two major Lannister figures. Ser Jaime Lannister was seen with a large knight at the Inn at the Crossings, though after a brief scuffle with some men he is said to have disappeared into the Riverlands again. Tommen Baratheon is also said to have been spotted at Saltpans with a member of the City Watch, attempting to purchase passage aboard a ship.

House Umber of Last Hearth

The reports of the wildings have been sent south from Last Hearth to Riverrun, where Robb was last known to be. A rider is dispatched to reach his army and inform him of the news.

Rickon Stark, his direwolf Shaggy Dog, and Osha, a wildling woman who was protecting him, all reach the castle. Osha tells a very interesting tale of what happened in Winterfell.

The Faith of the Seven

The Faith Militant is reformed and quickly grows in strength as many begin to fear the vengeance of Stannis Baratheon and his Red Witch. Some of those in the Stormlands and Dorne who had been offended by their Lords allegiance to Stannis flocked to the cause of the Seven.

Ser Humphrey Hightower becomes the Grand Captain of the Southern Swords and accepts the honor graciously. Ser Jaime Lannister is still missing and can not accept the position offered to him at the time. Many also complain of Ser Jaime’s nomination, claiming he was as bad as Stannis, citing the rumors of incest and his father’s campaign of destruction in the Riverlands.

The Poor Fellows finds much more success, with no lordly limitations on who can join. Many of the poor from Oldtown, Lannisport, and King’s Landing quickly flock to join up as members of the Poor Fellows and hope to aid the Faith in protecting their members from the violence of those in control of the Seven Kingdoms.

The new prayer beads become widespread throughout the Riverlands and Crownlands, where the smallfolk had been ravaged and terrorized by the armies of Casterly Rock, Winterfell, and Dragonstone. The Seven provided them with a sense of hope and protection.

Beggars had already been widespread throughout the southern regions, and the Faith’s promotion of them only increases their activity. They are largely found in the war-torn areas of Westeros, offering aid to those who had found their lives devastated by the War of Five Kings.

The Kingdom of the North

The War has come to an end with Tywin, though as Robb had reached the Twins a raven arrived stating Stannis had arrived in the lands of his Queen, the Reach.

In spite of the wishes of his Lords and the better judgment of his most seasoned generals, Robb Stark begins his march on Moat Caitlin alongside his Hand, Lord Roose Bolton. While many of the northern lords followed Robb, their trust seemed to begin to waver. In certain cases, the anger becomes so great that entire hosts opt to depart and head to Seagard, where they can return north more safely via the sea. Lord Karstark, Robett Glover, who had led the survivors from Duskendale, and the Manderly Host depart via Seagard.

Robett Glover uses his time with Robb to aim a more serious allegation against Roose Bolton. He claims that the Leech Lord had sent them to Duskendale aiming to have them defeated. There was nothing for them there, and when they arrived they had learned that Stannis already won, with no call to return to Riverrun. They had been abandoned.

Following the departure from Riverrun, the remainder of Stark Host begin the march to Moat Caitlin. By the end of the month, they reach the other end of the Neck. Some of the Reed men meet them on their way north.

[See Westerosi Events]

House Lannister of Casterly Rock

Mortars arrive in Lannisport for sale.

Many of the nobility in the Westerlands scoff at Tywin’s declaration, knowing he has little faith, though the common folk seems to greatly enjoy the call. Despite this, the call is a popular one as many feared what Stannis would do for the Red God if he remained King. It is unknown who Tywin attempts to give the throne to should he win, though some believe that he had been behind the disappearance of King Joffrey from King’s Landing during the Battle of the Blackwater and the Battle of King’s Landing.

The standing army is a new but widely liked idea, though the attempts to model them off of the Unsullied fail. Little information is known about how they are trained, but what is known scares off almost all potential members.

Gregor Clegane reappears in the western Crownlands, where he wreaks havoc on the smallfolk and some towns north of King’s Landing, such as Haytown. He is not bold enough to head farther south than there and is last known to be heading towards Saltpans.

The passes are well fortified with what could be down, and small wooden forts have been set up where encampments of soldiers monitor the ways into and out of the Westerlands.

Despite her status in Dorne, Myrcella Baratheon is crowned as Queen of the Iron Throne. Her protector, Ser Arys Oakheart hears of this news.

Prisoners held by House Tully and other River Lords are released.

House Hightower of the Hightower

Mace Tyrell is greatly upset by the news of Garth Hightower, and has requested House Grimm sends him to Highgarden.

Ten thousand men from Highgarden and the arrival of 5,000 more reserves to Brightwater Keep, where the Florents had previously been Lords. The Castellan refuses them access, so the host lays siege to the Keep.

The Mad Maid arrives in King’s Landing only to discover that they had missed him by days. She departs for Tumbleton soon after.

House Baratheon of King’s Landing

Ser Davos of House Seaworth is reconfirmed as Hand of the King to Stannis Baratheon and takes charge of the city following his departure.

The Small Council is staffed, and the Maesters of Oldtown send a new Grand Maester to the city.

He is not successful in attempting to have a son.

[See Westerosi Events]

House Tully of Riverrun

Hoster Tully dies after a period of sickness, leaving Edmure as Lord of Riverrun. While Catelyn makes her sadness known to her brother, still no word arrives from the Vale of Arryn and their sister.

Stockpiles for winter continue to grow, and with the end of the war, farmers hope to get in a final harvest, though with the Tully Host in Riverrun it could not be a full one.

The River Lords convene in Riverrun.

In the Riverlands, the River, King’s, and Gold Roads are closed.

Parties would move throughout the Riverlands. The only resistance found by them occasionally come from the Brotherhood Without Banners, though many scouting parties would refuse to attack the men knowing their cause. One scouting party who had chosen to act in an aggressive manner, claims to have killed the Lightning Lord.

The Tully Host awaits orders, with many soldiers itching to return home to their families and fields.

The Brotherhood Without Banners

Training continues, much of the Brotherhood is proficient with archery and new recruits are often separated by their ability to the best can be trained more rigorously and seriously.

Small smithies are set up throughout Brotherhood camps and even in some settlements in discreet locations. Their arm supply grows slowly. The addition of a young armorer by the name of Gendry is a surprising advancement to this, due to his previous apprenticeship.

The Brotherhood is cheered for and welcomed into villages, and the scouting parties who choose to target them are rarely if ever, helped by the Riverland locals. Some begin to say that the Lightning Lord would make a better one than the Fish Lord who sat in Riverrun now.

His raids become more successful, and although some say he was killed he was merely wounded in battle. The Lightning Lord and his men struck the worst of the River Lords’ scouting parties, and when Gregor Clegane’s Host was seen passing through, they were harassed from the Gold Tooth to the Crownlands. He does enough damage to Clegane’s host that rather than spend too much time in the region, the men leave before doing much damage.

House Martell of Sunspear

Despite the fact that the rising Queen in the East had no way of knowing there were Dornishmen who supported her, the Martells of Dorne back Stannis Baratheon, the brother of the man who helped overthrow the Targaryens. Many in Dorne do not think it is a correct move, while Arriane makes her dissatisfaction with her father’s decision more publically known.

Ten thousand men begin to assemble in Yronwood, and it takes until the end of the second month for the army to be prepared to march. Few houses truly answer this call, with the majority of men coming from House Martell and House Yronwood.

Reports indicate a host had begun to form around Trystane and Myrcella as the monarchs on the Iron Throne. Little is known of it.

House Arryn of the Vale

Petyr Baelish begins to sway Lysa more in regards to the ongoing events of the Vale, but his influence leads the Vale in another direction as expected. He seems to wish to help House Tully and Stark.

Stockpiles for winter continue to grow in the Vale.

The Mountain Clans find themselves being battered by the Knights of the Vale, and with the loss at the Battle of the Blackwater many began to simply flee, hoping to find somewhere they could live more freely.

The Vale is isolated diplomatically from the rest of Westeros, and the High Road is ordered closed by Lysa Arryn, though Petyr Baelish seemed to hope she would move to support her sister, Catelyn Stark.

Many find themselves in agreement with the uproar in the Vale and support Jon Lynderly for Grand Captain of the Northern Swords. Jaime Lannister’s history made him an unpopular candidate outside of the Westerlands.

553a21aa0011fce811c7a862f333cc90.jpg

Peace with the Kingdom of the North and Rivers! After the grievous death of Cersei and Lancel, Tywin and Kevan had decided to head home. But they had not been idle, or in total greif. There was always a plan, wheels within wheels. Gregor Clegane, Amory Lorch, and Vargo Hoat freshly reunited were quite busy. In the Crownlands, near the Blackwater, they have pillaged and burned. The Gold Road was left open behind Tywin, for the Lannisters alone. The Lannister host is left massing at Deep Don. Swords from across the realm have been gathered. Damion Lannister and his host meet Tywin at the castle, adding their swords to his.

*However Tywin had rushed back to Casterly Rock. There he and Kevan meet with emissaries from the Northern Kingdom. Coming to a mutual accord, the war is ended, and the matter of territory and hostage settled. Perhaps more shocking, Tywin honors his son. Tyrion Lannister is left in command of the West, and Casterly Rock. His had proved his cunning at the Blackwater. And now it seemed Tywin would honor him again to rule while he campaigns. Tywin, Kevan, and the other lords of the West race back to Deep Don as this month begins. It seemed Tywin had almost no plan of remaining idle. He would march...

AgotKartenspiel_LoewenDesFelsens_Header.

*Massed in the Fortress pass, the Lannister’s “Army of the Seven” was ready to march down the Gold Road. Several members of the High faith are present, blessing the Lannister host. Some bands of newly remade Septon’s Sons join the growing host, to purge this Fire god. Rumored to be up to five-and-fifty thousand swords, Tywin calls for the march. With Gregor/Hoat/Lorch ahead suppressing the Crown Lands, the way to King’s Landing was wide open.

**Tyrion at home begins his own sort of adventure. Using his father’s bottomless treasury, he buys every available Mortar offered. For the past two [turns] the Lannisters had also been busy amassing master armorers and other skilled labor in Casterly Rock. While most of the Mortars are sent east, a few remain. Tyrion and his team of men begin to study them, and try to learn everything they can. He also continues to improve Lannisport/Casterly Rock.

Lannister-Archers.jpg

***A portion of the swords left to defend the west continue this “Standing Army” training in the shadow of Casterly Rock. This elite corp of some three thousand swords will not only train, but be a veteran force helping augment near by garrisons. Elsewhere the mountain pass forts and standing guard are maintained. With troubling news from the Iron Islands, The Lannister navy is deployed to defend it’s coast. The Lannister navy would not be caught in port again by the reavers.

thumb.php?f=Tyrion_lannister_Sebastian_G

Actions

*Tywin marches on King’s Landing. Bands of peasants and Septon’s Sons are encouraged to join the holy army to purge the false Fire God worshippers.

**Tyrion begins work as Casterly Rock Regent. Studying new Mortars, Continuing Casterly Rock/Lannnisport Improvement

***Continued training of Standing army. Navy deployed to guard Lannister Coast.

Ravens Fly

Other Actions

Offering the Iron Bank of Bravos full support. The Queen’s Regent Tywin Lannister will grant them partnership. He promises that once Queen Myrcella sits the Iron Throne, they will begin immediate payments on the Crown’s debt to the Bank.

Continued hiring of sell-swords. Tyrion masses them near Lannisport, with any other city urchin he can find that won’t take away from the West [manpower pool]. Under the stern gaze of Lord Damion Lannister, the gathering sell-sword host will be kept on a tight leash. A detachment of the Lannister’s Standing Army also camps near them, as a precaution.

Edited by GrimBeard

House Sarwyck

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor house sarwyck coat of arms

Family is hope, Protect it always

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor house sarwyck

*Alestar’s return*

After his father’s passing, Alestar returned from Braavos. Where he was a red priest, in service to R’hollr.

Once back in Riverspring his family greeted him warmly, as he was to take up the mantle of Lord of Riverspring.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor alestar returns to riverspring game of thrones

And so he would begin integrating into Vandal culture once more, yet not denouncing his faith.

The following day he resumed the duties as Lord, and he set out to make Riverspring a grand city once more.

Alestar would go on to sit down and begin writing a letter, in this letter it states:

“Greetings, Lords and Ladies of the Westerlands.

I am recently ascended the position as Lord of Riverspring and i am in need of a wife.

Those who seem to have a suitable female, i would like to meet.

• Signed Lord Alestar of house Sarwyck”

The letter is send to every noble of the Westerlands, The North, The Riverlands and The Reach.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor riverspring game of thrones

As soon as Tywin Lannister raised his banners, Alestar was among the first one to rally to his call, he would be following the army ever since as a part of it.

Gerelateerde afbeelding

*Alestar Sarwyck in Combat Gear*

___________________________________________________________________________________

[ Actions ]

Alestar and the Army of Riverspring are in Tywin’s army

The town of Riverspring is to be expended, the farms outside are to be expanded to fit more people

The Ravens are send out

Gawen Sarwyck is placed as overseer of the new additions to Riverspring

Brotherhood without Banners

latest?cb=20170531015541

The Broterhood without banners was once more fighting. Though, rather than previous times, the brotherhood had the clear advantage. Due to improved tactics these Tully scouts had been ambushed by twice their number. It was almost a slaughter. As usual Beric himself was leading the charge. Right now he was duelling the leader of the scouting party. 

He blocked one swing of the enemy’s sword with the shield and struck out with his own flaming sword. Cutting the enemy scout on the arm, though the wound was partially cauterised due to the flames of his sword. To make the situation even worse for the poor Tully scout Beric shield bashed him knocked the man to the ground. Throwing the shield away Beric grabbed his sword with two hands and prepared himself to deliver the finishing trust with the sword. Right in the heart so the suffering would be as short as possible. However, Beric did not noticed the Tully scout grabbing his dirk and then in a brief moment stabbing it into his stomach. 

Beric let out a gasp and fell backwards. THe riverman scout took this oppertunity to run away, being the sole survivor of the ambush. Thoros, who had waited in the back. Rushed towards the prone form of Beric. He acted in a hurry and was preparing to give Beric the kiss when he heard the voice of Beric speak. “I AM NOT DEAD THOROS !!!” Surprised, Thoros drew himself back. And raised an eyebrow, taking this in stride. “I thought you was, usually when this kind of thing happens you are just having a long sleep you lazy bastard.” Beric laughed at this. “Maybe but this time I don’t need to be woken up. Now let’s get this wound treated.” The two friends then stumbled back to Hollow hill. Back to home.

Actions

The Brotherhood without banners moves Southwards. Seeing as now not only the Riverlands were being harrassed by the mountains. Tentatively the Brotherhood expands southwards. Setting up new hideouts, branches and setting up a new information network.[MOD]

With the Brotherhood expanding Southwards the harrasment of the Mountain’s forces continue. Though only after the Brotherhood gains the sympathy of the local smallfolk and several local recruits to serve as guides. They are to use the same tactics as in the Riverlands the previous two months. Making use of defeat in detail, superior knowledge of the terrain (once local recruits are gained) and superior stealth. The same tactics of harrasment also continue in the Riverlands, targetting cruel lords and patrols. [MOD]

The effort to help the Smallfolk continues. With the Brotherhood again helping villages in the Riverlands which were hit by disaster, as well as villages in the Northern crownlands. Just like in previous months the Brotherhood gives aid where it is needed and often helps with reconstructing homes. [MOD]

Seeing potential in the young boy Gendry, as well as a familiar appearance. Beric begins grooming Gendry as his successor in the even of him permantently dying. Teaching the boy about leadership, justice and various other skills. [MOD]

Training, in both the sword and the bow, continues. With the addition of several new skilled swordsmen giving additional instructors for the Brotherhood to expand their melee skills. Whilst the apprentice’s of Anguy and Anguy himself also continue with training the Brotherhood in archery. [MOD(You do not have to respond to this)]

The Brotherhood without banners goes on a quest [MOD (you know what I mean)]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-uYCbnmLuQ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/8/8a/House-Stark-Main-Shield.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20170101103142

King: Robb Stark

Heir: Bran Stark

Manpower: 23k

Seat: Winterfell

Words: Winter is coming

House Sigil: Direwolf

elRBNd5iBkD_iENGyp9Wk29kfD8y37uJ1N3MMawNX7PWCqAT5jZsD9g7P3C7iJCibhJUEuVRfZz_XfjOW-3LCLFEPtARRh09q9_T2Y_lsXJXlM1O5LTEmaqci_uCXqoYXm9Xc9YZ

Robb Stark, King of the north

5Ld2M8CO6ceZduiFs11dQnI_iTvY8wP4L1z79SjNxx32IaMIZJmfkG_W9xRJD1sF9yBsJfHl2qpXCOYqiJXUpdsfjRrhMj0TQ-wjc0h9mKMESxMNr5oRID8ShxN1JtPZTNZ8E7HV

(Winterfell and wintertown from the south side of the castle)

The march on Moat Cailin begin a large number of the northern army crosses the sea to get further up north before marching southeast towards Moat Cailin for a siege. After reviving a letter from the Umbers about what really happened at Winterfell, Robb is extremely pissed. He won’t be going easy on the iron born who occupy the moat

Actions

Moat Cailin Siege

Ravens are sent to all houses of the north except to the Boltons with a secret letter and strict instructions to tell nobody else until all the northern houses can meet and discuss the matter

3k men at winterfell are to start clearing rubble and helping rebuild the castle. Patrols also scour the area making sure its safe.

A raven is sent to the Umbers asking them to make sure Rickon, Osha and the direwolf are safe and to wait for Robb to personally come north with his army to help secure the wall.

Edited by Otto Hohenzollern

House Tully of Riverun

rpWFWlk2K7_rTjWh0FyT9Bzdu2U6mPOZ8NqcHo_xRU_5mdfz45dqfKX4KyL8kPmGEUw64eMhzvAk4x54ud5xxdH0sClWMVJ5bu8HsdoouLwxU8TNyDOAOKpGNDWLgM339Ux4XnOM

Lord: Ser Edmure Tully

Heir: Ser Brynden ‘The Blackfish’ Tully

Seat: Riverrun

Words: Family, Duty, Honor

Riverun

Tj1taJGh16qzRbbwMbkK2b4DGQITiPlMpoB1oEwc2OLY2hMVFq9Pv-lCcXQrO8Jp9THlCBK-Eod4AM_JoPsXoVq3i3i57pgjxVW4r6rf5gNf0HkfiyFxxqBsmBKIQgMUa2qP7mUT

The army of the Riverlands began to prepare for a long march by the orders of Ser Edmure Tully. Lord Blackfish would prepare the men while also chatting up with Randyll Tarly before the news would be told towards Ser Edmure of his fathers’ passing leaving him officially being the Lord of Riverun.

cW-93NXRiWTN4hb4T9BYsFdM2MflS3GfXnqGF4_cNXO0el9y813NActOrq3JsVdKxn1GDcdOFBqrJsQ-Szxy9JhMFdN9WWyRDgoVcKPEdbFlwP92CyNT6wK64SZTDx07q9cyAMnA

Ser Edmure began to order his Castellan to prepare for a quick funeral for his father before they moved out. At the funeral, Hoster’s body is put in a boat by Ser Edmure Tully along with a few of his vassals in the Riverlands. Later Hoster’s armor, shield, sword, hunting horn, and a wooden sword are added to the boat. Edmure would later continue the custom ceremony liting an arrow to light the sails as the boat traveled down the river. Though Edmure would miss three shots in grief before his uncle, the Blackfish, took the bow who would then light the sails for his brother.

XXGBxsSWhMlG3_9wICDURktUUwR5N8BRVFv1TgbNv22b3DuHJMoz9DhtO6L77rApi6uyiCKkWF7NCobm5j4rds-Ep3qoASwofdi-rC8OXjG-N4ju3d7YdcVTLuEKDTuO-BHhr3qI

After the Funeral, Ser Edmure would become a bit surly due to his fathers’ death though would keep to his duties as Lord. As the army prepared to move out he’d send two different ravens up towards the North.

Actions:

- The preparing for the Winter would still continue until it is completed.

- Ser Desmond Grell is reappointed as Castellon of Riverrun again supported by Lady Catelyn Tully-Stark while away.

- A garrison would be left in Riverrun [Mod]

- Ravens sent up North. [Mod]

- The Tully host made its march to King’s Landing [Mod]