For some it was long awaited

Christ

For some it was long awaited

Who am I? : There was multiple aliases I was known by so I will start with a list of usernames for both of my accounts.

KronoviCD, Largemagnum, Ocean__, DPMagnum, Blagofroot, Flayboymagazine

Vtyx, GhazriaI, Qwuick

Those were all my usernames. I joined LoTC roughly around the beginning of the map. I did the typical story of a mother being sold into slavery and an assassin dark elf. Not as a meme but a genuine character. Some notable characters of mine that I had the most fun playing was Donyae Sugarfoot, The giant Luthias Caidh, Vasilli Draskovits, Adande Ser Williams, Valdorik Volaren, Some **** fishmonger, Some black fishmonger, and recently Te Shu Horen. If any of you have rped with me then you’d know that I have the attention span of a grape and unless i’m ultimately involved, there’s hardly a time I sit around and do good roleplay.

Most of you may know me for my villainy roleplay, some may know me as a meme roleplayer, and the rest may know me as the kid who got banned one too many times for it to not be permanent. Truth be told ever since i’ve come back from my x-ray ban stuff hasn’t been the same. The reivers gone and the raids were toxic. Before they were bareeable. Plenty of Scandals amongst the staff team and plenty of my friends quitting as well. I feel it’s a time for me to say my goodbyes.

Notable moments. : I’ve created a household name called the sugarfoots. Wanted in as many places as you can count. Not that hard to do in roleplay but when you began to get an ooc response for playing a character like this then it’s quite funny. I created the group myself during the original fort stronk wars. From there I recruited Dworfo as most of you way know. He used to not act like Ghazrial and mimic him. He used to be funny sugarfoot who knocked people out with pots. For anyone i’ve wronged during the sugarfoots first ruling, I want to apologize. I know I got a villainy blacklist for constantly harassing this one group and I can’t quite remember who it was but I felt bad and tried changing from their. I revived the sugarfoots when I came back from my x-ray ban and it was fun. Donyae sugarfoot died in a one versus twelve pk duel. For everyone who partook it was nice. Some said they’d PK and didn’t but one notable person in this fight was blancharizard. Enough talk of the sugarfoots. They should be done for. If you had a sugarfoot and ever wish to revive the group give me a PM. Do not and I repeat do not try to revive it without my permission. So far the only people with living sugarfoots would be me, who made a son for donyae sugarfoot and alphamickael1. Simba included but everyone else I believe  I made them pk one way or another.

This one brought joy to me. Joining the reivers, I don’t care what anyone says but when cooper led the fights the chemistry in the raids was like no other. See the map was so active at the time and the roads were packed. I remember one time when I was new the reivers captured me and Mylittleunicorn. I tried some Full Metal alchemist transfiguration that isn’t even in the game to escape. That was hilarious. But then I Hung out with a few guys like capace and fuze and ended up talking to Cooper a few times. Cooper was funny. He pulled me in VC and was interrogating me but at the same time like welcoming me. “I’m gonna take you under my wing” and ****, It was hilarious and it was an experience. I got to meet Aeldrin, Sambreroman, Mcpancakes, Jason Thesilentfriend, and the mans Tumperton. (R.I.P Tumperton, oppressed state of LoTC)

I got made a legitimate Horen on a monkey. Laughable amirite. I think that just says it for itself and doesn’t need much backstory. Within hardly a week of me being a Horen people would call it and say it’s fake and i’m not a horen. But then when in roleplay they pressed me about it, the horens backed me and it was quite hilarious. Going to miss ultravioletpixie, Blago, Ricky, Stackloot and 3andD, Oh and let’s not for get the man Edward morris He’d say chortling

Why am I Quitting? : 1. Lord of the craft has become stale. See as most of you may know when the dominion and orcs were at war on the roads of dominion it was the best time. The dominion might not have found it fun when they were pushed against the wall but they should’ve pressed to go on the offensive but anyways. Those days were the best. Just chilling in voice chat with ponder and flamelynx before he became a literal sperg now. Inferno came and he was a funny ****. I enjoyed those days and although I never made an orc, i’m glad I spent those days with them. 2. The reivers are gone and aren’t coming back as far as I know. Plenty reivers help fenn i.e Jason, Cooper, Silent. The other reivers were already there. You can argue they killed roleplay but if anything the mark they left on the server won’t be forgotten. The battles they had won, the warclaim of 60 v 139 was it? Although the story behind it was scuffed i’m glad to see that we pushed back. Now we got people like Moribudinity who literally called a cursus honorum guy a reiver. 3. The community isn’t the same. I get most of you are sheltered behind walls to RP but for some of us the only community we had was each other, and now we drop like flies to bans. Starting with some of the more recent ones. Pando_, Cakefool, Inferno_ougi, Simbathefatdog, etc. I get they did things uncalled for. Hell I told Pando_ to stop with these two man raids but it was the fall of him. See people don’t try and solve issues anymore. People modreq in hopes of a ban, not a solve of resolution. 4. Raids aren’t the same. See before I would raid for PvP. This falsehood of people claiming bandits are pixel hungry is a joke. Most just go to the mines and grind it out and others just x-ray for it. Anyways raids now don’t consist of a real fight. It consist of closing the gates and either trapping the team in through unfair strategies. I.e you walk up to the gate after pvp has been called and close it and the GM allows it. Or you get trapped out and they wait ten minutes. OH BUT WAIT! There was no casualties on the plate, only one arrow connected and you hide for 10 minutes to get a week cooldown. Scuffed. People don’t raid for clicks anymore. You get VBed hard and sometimes for the biggest of bullshit. But hey what can you do? Quit. Quit LoTC.

Honorary Mentions : People who were good to me in my time on LoTC.

Papaanttehgoon, @Simba @Pond, Dqnn   @Shuggie_  @blago @Blagofruit @3andD,  @Defy @TrendE,  @MCPancakes, @AlphaMickael1 Thesilentfriend, McThornz @Aeldrin @Havoc TheCollectivist, @Jason, @Lionbileti Fuzealt, Sambreroman, @KosherZombie Aidoro, Dewper, @Willy6001 Nate1540 Knox213 @Keening @ScreamingDingo

We had a lot of fun together on here, stay safe and groovy. You’re a genuine guy.

Ad Victoriam gaymer. love you chris ❤️ have fun

dw we’ll make the cursus honorum become omething big in your memory, maybe we can make pvp and raids fun again ?

cya tho o/

take care

another one bites the dust

ur a good guy chris. we had a lot of fun. stop cheating on tests and focus on irl :^)

also stay in contact on discord x

Adande was one of my favourite characters of yours. 

Focus on school, dude. Enjoy life.

You have my discord if you need it. 

Cya 

Pun 

I remember when I first met you on the server lal, was coming back from a hiatus and you tried to bandit my ass, so I hopped into Brawm disc and asked who the **** is this Vtyx ******. 

Sad to see a good gamer leave. But like others said, think of a break from Lord of the Craft as a blessing in disguise. No matter what others say, we’ve left our mark on the server bro. The golden age of banditing and raiding may be over but there will always be new things in the future ? . Enjoy life.

F

Edited by jetboydan