[✗] [✗] Hand Cannons; Firearms

GDPR 014

Let the madman have his darn doodly firearms. Worse comes to fruition, they get chucked. Serrimor has trains and automatons are already a thing, no point in holding back.

7 hours ago, Aeldrin said:

no

something we agree on for once

7 hours ago, The_Broken_God said:

1. A firearm cannot be made unless a gunsmith has crafted the weapon. This requires for the item (a shovel, hoe, or bow) to be LT-Signed, and the item must explain the weapon; on top of that, the crafter has to add ((contact [username] for more information))

**** 2,000% of the way off

gun lore is already a pretty spicy proposition now let’s propose some gun lore that only you get to have. sounds dope

Edited by xxx

Do yourselves a favour and accept this already

1 hour ago, xxx said:

**** 2,000% of the way off

gun lore is already a pretty spicy proposition now let’s propose some gun lore that only you get to have. sounds dope

seems dumb here
simple request and that’s to have LT sign your gear, same thing goes for MArts, it’s dumb to restrict on that fact.

it’ll work as well and great as medesculours did “it’s a gun”

heck yeah brother +1

Beautifully written- I’m not against cannons and less portable firearms, but ones that people can lug around everywhere is something that I feel would be too overpowered and far too easily abused. Great job on the writing, though! It was a pleasure to read. 

18 minutes ago, Moribundity said:

Beautifully written- I’m not against cannons and less portable firearms, but ones that people can lug around everywhere is something that I feel would be too overpowered and far too easily abused. Great job on the writing, though! It was a pleasure to read. 

What sort of abuse comes to mind? What makes them op?

we’ve already has spaceships, the internet, and teleporters

but guns are too far lol idiot have you ever even heard of techlock phil lol you goddamn moron hahahah

fr tho you have a habit of not really teaching things outside of your immediate circle, and when you’re trying to add something as broad as “firearms”, i see no point when only the magic-and-construct-and-ca stacking squad of regulars will likely be the only benefactors. the lore is good and all, but if it gets accepted it should be broadly available, instead of “you need an ma to do this even though literally anyone could if they just followed an ikea manual”, which would make it extremely limited and by extension irrelevant, and by farther extension shouldn’t be added given the lore team’s current “everything inactive gets axed” approach.

Edited by LoTC's Next Top Model

now we can have gang bangs

if at first you don’t succeed, try try again. +1.

lets get this bread

lotc.png

I dont get why people think a tech lock on a fantasy server is such a bad thing. While I admit I like the system you proposed, rp combat is enough of a mess already that I don't think this is needed, seems more like wish fufillment trying to be justified with reasons rather than an actual benefit to the server and theme, and ultimately I wouldn't support firearms unless an overwhelming majority of the server from varied groups wanted them.