Sign in to follow this  
Lynx

Avchirran ito Alderyn

Posted (edited)

uQ30tBbewnBQcAzicoEHJHxr-W7_CUNMJ9wekuX8XGx2iuCJp6c8jHs_To1LN9vHcxmtsP1yPKcyyLnvTyFEsXVRDk6H7Itid0OE05RlI7kHwM_br1dgKr9sEnocPjjhJ3TIcewK

Avchirran Ito Alderyn

“Their duties are as sung in the Seven Songs -- to defend now, and for time immemorial.”

pwjqqwhGWkAcD08dGyLLUmhtQRmEDuQzP34JJ-LGpwyoGlJ6BsnbTbsXpo6W77pESJGK-_UsdUORjijdesjzuykXhnInluLrd-yaKt_GE83X-AgpKZ5i9cXIUeeWO8m1X0jq3WM5

It has been the duties of the Avchirran to defend the people of Gladewynn since its formation amongst the Kingdoms creation, once a band of mercenaries now stalwart protector's of its people and culture. Though dead is the kingdom of Gladewynn, left with the corpse of Caras Eldar and the freezing winds that overtook Atlas it’s people remain.

Alderyn raises from its ashes, and the Avchirran stand with it as vigilant as before. It’s duties remaining much the same, to guard and uphold the laws of its people, to protect the now Principality of Alderyn from both domestic and foreign enemies, and to answer their allies call to arms should the Royarch command it. 

GtW0BvQ9_NNHnBcf3QKVHENZy9gMThZP9ARtrpx0uVKkaJ6ZQrJOJeo150zr91gEa3liRUccevI6khoA7J6W3CwqF35ocuMeqx3Owf17iuqvPtSJjvtFDw5HlZrtZNaM8cvOpM-0

Ranks of The Avchirran

High Command

Annilir

The Annilir acts as the Marshal of the Avchirran leading it in its entirety, their word absolute second only to the Royarch  

High-Consular

The High-Consular acts as second in command to the Annilir should he not be present, they are responsible for handling internal affairs such as disciplinary action, disputes, and moral.

Consular

The Consular is tasked with leading a small division of Avchirran, managing their supplies and materials and following through with orders and tasks given by higher command such as the organization of raids and guarding duties.

Military

Warden

Elder and accomplished warriors serving under an assigned Consular, tasked with directing troops, overseeing the city guards, and any other domestic affairs that may come to head.

Herald

Heralds are tasked with the recruitment of new soldiers, aiding in the creation of public events, and generating propaganda that ensures the citizens feel safe.

Waystalkers

Also known as the Dread Wolves, they are tasked with the scouting of domestic lands and reconnaissance of foreign defenses and political activities.

Guardian

Guardians are tasked with the protection of the citizens of Alderyn and the upholding of laws acting as a policing force.

Faesuiran

Also known as Kreyn’Faesurian, or Riders of the horse, they act as the cavalry of the Avchirran where applicable and patrol the roads leading to Alderyn during times of peace.

Initiate

The common footelf and fresh recruit among the Avchirran, only recently have sworn their oaths and still to be tested.

E5Et_xaIWqyORtEXhhAtsiSrOMF19UPRdbZUWU-1fhzLYn_VlMXkbhygR1DsFW47wpJPvVmJZ2vdcSXJBX8cAsgiBwrYOPA31TuZ0nAtiZTtKlKrF_am_QWXJZrcH9zlXEcTkbLF

Application

(IC)

Name:

Race:

I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war. I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me, I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.

(OOC)

IGN:

Discord:

Edited by Lynx

Name: Aerith Ithelanen

Race: Dark Elf

“I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war. I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me, I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IGN: Riftblade

Discord: You’ve got it

(IC)

Name: Evar’tir Ithelanen (High-Consular btw)

Race: Mali’Ker

I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war. I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me, I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.

(OOC)

IGN: ChaseusBelli

Discord: Chase#9127

(IC)

Name: Myrin

Race: Mali’ame.

(OOC)

IGN: Nafari
Discord: Nafari#9975

(IC) Name: Allora Kriswynn

Race: Mali’aheral

I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war. I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me, I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.

(OOC)

IGN: PeachLova

Discord: PeachLova#6617

Name: Cehdriel “Cece” Analise

Race: Wood elf

(OOC)

IGN: LotsOfMuffins

Discord: lotsofmuffins#0119

Posted (edited)

(IC)

Name: Val’Ullr Iof fya Csaba Puerir

Race: Mali’ker

(OOC)

IGN: Combat_Roleplay

Discord: ----

Edited by xxx

(IC)

Name: El’roh’ir

I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war.

I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me,

I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.

(OOC)

IGN: Deece

Discord: Deece#8250

Name: Alwaeth Laurir’onn

Race: High Elf 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

“I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war. I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me, I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.”

IGN: Novicsen

Discord: Scaef#3057

On 3/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, Riftblade said:

Name: Aerith Ithelanen

Race: Dark Elf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IGN: Riftblade

Discord: You’ve got it

On 3/6/2019 at 9:11 PM, ChaseusBelli said:

(IC)

Name: Evar’tir Ithelanen (High-Consular btw)

Race: Mali’Ker

(OOC)

IGN: ChaseusBelli

Discord: Chase#9127

On 3/7/2019 at 3:25 PM, Nafari said:

(IC)

Name: Myrin

Race: Mali’ame.

(OOC)

IGN: Nafari
Discord: Nafari#9975

On 3/7/2019 at 3:58 PM, PeachLova said:

(IC) Name: Allora Kriswynn

Race: Mali’aheral

I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war. I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me, I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.

(OOC)

IGN: PeachLova

Discord: PeachLova#6617

On 3/7/2019 at 4:02 PM, FreyWinter said:

Name: Cehdriel “Cece” Analise

Race: Wood elf

(OOC)

IGN: LotsOfMuffins

Discord: lotsofmuffins#0119

On 3/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, Deece said:

(IC)

Name: El’roh’ir

I do solemnly swear that I shall defend the Realm of Alderyn from its foes, foreign and domestic, in times of peace or war.

I will hold myself to the example of all those who have sworn this very oath before me,

I will bear the crux of this burden forevermore, here and beyond.

(OOC)

IGN: Deece

Discord: Deece#8250

On 3/7/2019 at 4:12 PM, xxx said:

(IC)

Name: Val’Ullr Iof fya Csaba Puerir

(OOC)

IGN: Combat_Roleplay

Discord: ----

34 minutes ago, Novicsen said:

Name: Alwaeth Laurir’onn

Race: High Elf 

IGN: Novicsen

Discord: Scaef#3057

You all have been accepted into the Avchirran.