Farewell! :)

Kvasir

Hello everybody and goodbye. I don’t have a big interest in this server anymore or multiplayer roleplay. I hope you all continue to have fun, I had a lot of fun for a long time.  I know this isn’t the most dramatic goodbye post or the most passionate, but I hope you know that I really did have fun and I really did like playing with a lot of you. I have nothing more to contribute to the server and the stuff I do contribute I fear wastes my time and the time of others, not that my time is too valuable. 

I’ll be back another time, maybe, if I ever get interested again. I’d like to thank all the people I roleplay with presently and in the past, those being the forest dwarves, the shades, the enchantry, the ascended, the paladins, the druids, the dominion, the orcs, the halflings, and especially the Adunians. Have a nice day everybody, don’t forget I was here, or do if that’s your thing.  I leave you with two good songs! ? 

We have been together since day one of me being an actual guy, have a fantastic time until I see you again. I will genuinely be missing you. Also thank you so much for literally molding me to who I am today and changing my life significantly even if it was over some stupid minecraft server. You really are one solid dude, even if we did have our times or you garnered a bad rep. There are so many experiences that happened only because you were the impetus of my whole lotc life, and for that I thank you.

Have a fantastic life, until next time, Jasper

:)

You’re a good one, with the true green in your hearth. Keep it good and hope to see you around sometime bud. Forest dwarf salute <o/

Farewell friend, it has been a good time alongside you.

Hope to see you around discord from time to time.

Thanks for sharing your story here JasperJohn, you’re always welcome back here. Take care!

thought you already left since you went mia. all g. see ya good man kan