[Complete]The Jayamen Emporium - Books - Pianos - Games - More!

Sofetios

((We have re-opened as of 6/10/2020))

The Jayamen Emporium

((ALL PRICES MAY CHANGE))

((Feedback on prices is appreciated))

(Feel free to leave a post, msg me ingame, message me on forums, or msg me on discord if you want to buy anything on this topic. You can also fill out an order form, found at the bottom of this post.)

Discord: Sofetios#0374

Minecraft Username: Sofetios

Character Name: Zarion Jayamen

Sections

Section 1: The Bookstore
Section 2: The Piano Store

Section 3: The Game Store

Section 1: The Bookstore

The Bookstore

I sell an assortment of fiction books. Some adventure, horror, poetry, and philosophical. Please feel free to send me feedback.

BOOK LIST

( Title ) – ( Genre ) – ( Price )

A Game of Minds, Chapter 1 – Adventure – 80 Minas

A Game of Minds, Chapter 2 – Adventure – 80 Minas

A Game of Minds, Chapter 3 – Adventure – 100 Minas

8 Elements, Chapter 1 – Adventure – 60 Minas

8 Elements, Chapter 2 – Adventure – 60 Minas

Odd Events, Chapter 1 – Horror – 80 Minas

Poetry, Volume 1 – Poetry – 100 minas

Melunis the Mad – Philosophical – 60 Minas

An Opinion on Truth – Philosophical – 80 Minas

Theory of Infinity – Philosophical – 40 Minas

I also sell Book & Quill material sets ( the materials for making them, not the book & quill item. ). 15 Minas per set. I can gather as many as needed.

(( If you have any questions about any of this, please let me know. msg Sofetios ))

Section 2: The Piano Store

The Piano Store

Here we offer Pianos ((actually playable in-game, read for more info)) for sale and song books for sale. We currently have 4 different models for both the Grand Piano. The different models types are Regular, Bass, Pluck ((like a guitar)), bar ((like xylophone)),  Pluck two ((like a banjo)), and Wind((like a flute)). This refers to the kind of noise the pianos make. Grand Pianos come with free tuning for life, as well as A Piano guide book (The Piano Guide Book covers tuning it yourself and how to read songbooks).  We Can Deliver!

Grand Piano: 300 Minas (Free tuning for life! Just ask Zarion if you need your piano tuned. Also you get a free copy of the Piano Guide and everything that comes with it, listed below. (note you only get one Grand piano, not two.)

Song Books: Various Prices (( See below ))

(The contents of the song books are all OOC. In RP it can be used as sheet music for the song. Since the grand piano in RP is a regular piano and not 9 blocks with only 9 notes, in RP the contents of the sheet music would be different then what is written.)

Songs For Sale

(( IMPORTANT: For song books, you need to have read The Piano Guide book that is for sale in order to read the music and tune your Grand Piano.))

( Song name ) – ( Difficulty in stars ( * = Easy ***** = Hard ) ) – ( Price )

Piano Guide – None – 300 Minas ( This book is needed to know how to play songs and tune your Grand Piano by yourself. It also comes with a free Grand piano installation if you ask. That comes with a grand piano with a sound of your choice. The sounds can be a piano, a guitar, a flute, a double bass, a banjo, or a xylophone. It also contains a free song.)

Jurassic Park - * - 30 Minas

Peer Gynt- * - 30 Minas

In The Little Town of Bethlehem - ** - 50 Minas

When The Saints Go Marching In - ** - 40 Minas

Song of Healing - ** - 60 Minas

Concerning Hobbits - ** - 50 Minas

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - ** - 60 Minas

Intro to Green Greens (Kirby) - ** - 40 Minas ( Lesson only )

Hey Jude - ** - 60 Minas ( Lesson only )

Jingle Bells - *** - 70 Minas

Oh Susanna - *** - 100 Minas

Joy To The World - *** - 50 Minas ( Lesson only )

Pokemon Red/Blue Route 1 - **** - 100 Minas

Wonka’s Welcome - **** - 130 Minas

Can Can - ***** - 90 Minas

Jaya’s Song - ****** - 180 Minas

((OOC))

The Grand piano is basically 9 noteblocks in a 3x3. they are each tuned to 9 different notes that allow for simple songs to be played, such as the hobbit theme and the Jurassic park theme. It is easy to learn, even with no musical skill, though that helps. If you know music a bit, the noteblocks are tuned in C Major.  The Grand Pianos can come in the sounds of a piano, a bass guitar, a guitar, and a flute.) Grand pianos take up a 3x4x2 (3 wide, 4 deep, 2 high) For song books, you need to have read The Piano Guide book that is for sale in order to read the Grand Piano music and tune your Grand Piano. 

Section 3: The Game Store

The Game Store

This is a place for all the games I sell. A list, prices, and descriptions are below. The price is for 1 set for the game.

(Game name) – (Description) – (Game Pieces) – (Price) – (Availability) 

Seto – A Card game for two people involving Luck and Strategy – A Deck of 11 cards and a rulebook – 100 Minas – Yes

4 in a Row – ((pretty much connect 4. It is a strategy game.)) – 22 red tokens, 22 light blue tokens,  2 NTT Tokens, and a rulebook – 100 Minas – Yes

Catapult – (( Mini battleship )) – 19 light blue tokens, 11 red tokens, row and column pieces, 2 NTT Tokens, and a rulebook – 75 Minas – Yes

Jumper – ((Mini checkers)) – 7 oak tokens, 6 oak Full tokens, 7 spruce tokens, 6 spruce Full tokens, 2 NTT Tokens, and a rulebook – 75 Minas – Yes

Tic Tac Toe – (( It’s Tic Tac Toe )) – 6 red tokens, 6 blue tokens, 2 NTT Tokens, and a rulebook – 50 Minas – Yes

More to come!

((

For any questions or to buy any of these ( can deliver ) please message me, Fill out an order form, or post here.

Feedback is appreciated.

Discord: Sofetios#0374

Minecraft Username: Sofetios

Character Name: Zarion Jayamen

))

ORDER FORM

Username:

Character name:

Items needed and amounts:

Deliver location and coordinates (If not at CT):

“Do yeh accep’ trades?” asks Daisy Applefoot.

“That depends on what you offer “ Zarion would reply.

40 minutes ago, Sofetios said:

“That depends on what you offer “ Zarion would reply.

“Weh ‘ave wool ‘n fish, as well as sugarcanes ‘n some mutton” responds Daisy Applefoot.

“Ah I see, i’m not in need of those at the moment, i’m sorry. “ Zarion would reply. 

1 minute ago, Sofetios said:

“Ah I see, i’m not in need of those at the moment, i’m sorry. “ Zarion would reply. 

“Weh should also ‘ave Hay, Kelp, Pumpkins ‘n Melons, cheap cac’us, enough bonemeal ter crea’e ah avalanche o’ flowers, loads o’ potaters, ‘n all t’eh good farm s’uff realleh!”

”All oi’m lookin’ fer be t’eh books yeh carry. T’eh Brandybook librareh would love ter ‘ave ‘em!” Daisy Applefoot would respond.

“I will take pumpkins, melons, cactus, potatoies,  and sugarcane if I could have the same amount of each if proportion to all the books value.”Zarion would say, “As well as any mina if you can spare any. Just a fair amount of each crop is what I meant, equal to the books total value, also, do you have any beetroot seeds?”

“Oh and if you have any feathers, I need those too.” Zarion would add.

“Weh ‘ave plen’eh o’ bee’roo’ seeds. Nay feathers though. When oi’m back ‘n t’eh village oi’ll give yeh ah load o potaters ‘n pumpkins ‘n sugarcanes ‘n such ter acquire some o’ use books.” Daisy would reply.

“Sounds good.” Zarion would reply, “One of each Right?”

We are now open again!

We are back in business as of 06/11/2019!

We are back as of 07/15/2019!

We are back in business as of 6/10/20!

Trade Completed. Message a moderator if you believe this to be a mistake.