Sign in to follow this  
KiausT

On the Topic of E-Girls and Lavender

I’m smelling a war brewing...

HAVE SCIENCE: 

“A number of women’s magazines have recently carried goodnews reports claiming that the smell of cinnamon buns has been proven to ‘boost male erections’ - some use the more scientificsounding euphemism ‘increase penile blood-flow’. A few reports also mention lavender. In fact, the study in question - conducted by the Smell and Taste Research Foundation in Chicago - discovered only that ‘in those with a normal olfactory ability, a variety of odours can increase penile blood-flow’. These odours included pumpkin pie, liquorice, doughnuts and lavender, and various combinations of these, as well as oriental spice and cola.”

[Source: https://www.sirc.org/publik/smell.pdf]

“When it comes to using essential oils in products, lavender is one of the most popular ones selected. Used throughout history, lavender has made its mark in the cosmetics, medicinal, and perfumery industries. This is true for two reasons; first lavender is one of the most recognized scents worldwide. And second, with such an array of skin and health benefits from lavender, it is easily a front runner for induction in to products.”

[Source: https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/blog/tag/what-does-lavender-smell-like/]

“Lavender is traditionally alleged to have a variety of therapeutic and curative properties, ranging from inducing relaxation to treating parasitic infections, burns, insect bites, and spasm. There is growing evidence suggesting that lavender oil may be an effective medicament in treatment of several neurological disorders. Several animal and human investigations suggest anxiolytic, mood stabilizer, sedative, analgesic, and anticonvulsive and neuroprotective properties for lavender.”

[Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3612440/]

Additional Links:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181023085648.htm

YOU CAN TEAR THE WONDERFUL SMELL OF LAVENDER OUT OF MY COLD, DEAD HANDS. (although, I do actually like mint better)

Lavender is a very bitter plant. Correlation? I think so!

explain this

coCNdvp.png

This was actually lowkey entertaining, what the hell

@KiausT please delve further into the complexities and deep conspiracies of LOTC 

1 hour ago, Nonival said:

“A number of women’s magazines have recently carried goodnews reports claiming that the smell of cinnamon buns has been proven to ‘boost male erections’ - some use the more scientificsounding euphemism ‘increase penile blood-flow’. A few reports also mention lavender. 

Thanks for literally proving all e-girls only wear lavender in an attempt to get laid. 

Get fucked, scrub. 

Lavender is a scent that is used FREQUENTLY in cheap, disgusting perfumes. Considering most of the playerbase are those under 18 (I think?) then its probably safe to assume its their favorite scent to use because its the only scent they really know.

lavender helps you sleep, I love it

This exposé is just going full sicko mode, damn. Though personally I like the smell, there are better smells though 🙂 It’s subjective really!

1 hour ago, Alexi_ said:

It’s subjective really!

No.

11 hours ago, Nonival said:

claiming that the smell of cinnamon buns has been proven to ‘boost male erections’

Can confirm I shag cinnamon buns.

8 hours ago, KiausT said:

No.

Bite me