What kind of ban are you appealing?

In-game Ban

Minecraft Usernames

ShIXTank

Reason for punishment

Pvping before cooldown ends

Players Involved

me and another player

By your own understanding, why did you receive a punishment?

I started pvping before cooldown ended. I had the intention to shoot him with my bow, but thanks to my noobness ALL my arrow shots didn’t land on him, which means that I haven’t taken advantages by doing that.

I’ll let the video speak for me:

Why should you be pardoned?

I think the intention of breaking a rule is not enough to ban someone, a warning was enough because I haven’t taken advantages (it wasn't game changing) by breaking this rule and things went exactly as they should have gone.

Instead, I’d like to highlight the extremely poor villain RP I was involved in, followed by childish sentences such as “Enjoy ban” and “Cheater” (Logs don’t lie).

What will you do to prevent similar circumstances that led to your punishment?

I was in a rush while reading rules, that made me misunderstand the rule that got me in trouble.

I managed to get myself banned for such a stupid reason, It won’t happen again since now I clearly know what the rule states.

Discuss why you believe that following the Community Guidelines is important to promote a healthy community.

The community guidelines are important to avoid toxicity, in order to unspoil roleplay from it and OOC stuff. This will help new players and the activity of the server, since the cause of many players quitting is ooc harassment and toxicity that goes beyond what the server is focused on: Roleplaying. 

Appeal accepted. I don’t want to see this happen again.