SELLSWORD FOR HIRE

Malgonious

ePxQWFqWEGK3sUFwI6yKJ4wqi224n_qTSObG22F1Nx64FySoyKNXpGL4q753GaUNp6Qz7YBZl4SuUPTiyoGd1RAK7JybxRY2McQwrffEm9Oa0TsqQNhhZ9bB0hll_XLV8X-vXqnZ

SELLSWORD FOR HIRE

To any interested contractors,

I am selling my services as a sword and garrison trainer. On the past realm of atlas I had fought many battles against natural and unnatural forces, cutting my teeth as we ventured through the wall to this new land. Currently I have no formal residence or loyalty to any lord or guild. If you'd like to contact me, send a letter to the location stamped below.

Regards,

Royce Ruric de Frey

(Malgonious#9566)

OOC:

Really struggling to get involved in any sort of rp this map.  Haven't found a group that has kept my interest or seemed worth the time investment. I've been barred from about three groups for past things I've rp'd too, just seems disillusioning all together.  Willing to join wherever just send me a pm. 

?‍? Chef Rolando bids for the man with his entire life savings.

“50 minas,” he offers in a letter to the sellsword.

36c87e886611d5caf9fc4479f5652d84.png

A letter written in non-descript handwriting arrived within the fortnight by courier to the sellsword, upfront in its intention in hiring the warrior. 

To the Veteran Royce Ruric de Frey,

Your swordsmanship services are sought by a fledging youth with only determination laden within his skills in wielding a blade coupled with the willingness in finding a tutor of considerable reputation such as yourself to learn at the price of your choice. 

With interest, 

Faust von Oxenstierna

15 minutes ago, Cassiflorn said:

36c87e886611d5caf9fc4479f5652d84.png

A letter written in non-descript handwriting arrived within the fortnight by courier to the sellsword, upfront in its intention in hiring the warrior. 

To the Veteran Royce Ruric de Frey,

Your swordsmanship services are sought by a fledging youth with only determination laden within his skills in wielding a blade coupled with the willingness in finding a tutor of considerable reputation such as yourself to learn at the price of your choice. 

With interest, 

Faust von Oxenstierna

Greetings,

Your contract has been accepted, will be in contact with you shortly.

Humble Regards,

Royce Ruric de Frey