Sign in to follow this  
J33xt101

The Death of the King of Mynebor

Dwarf-weapons-05.jpg.5b2479fa107dd6b3ae22928b0e2f14e7.jpg

A letter bearing the seal of Mynebor  would be written and posted on many signboards around Arcas, it would read, 

Balrog “Firebeard” Ironkiln, first of his name, former prelate of Belka, kinslayer, traitor to some, creator and builder of Mynebor I,  but most importantly, the first King of Mynebor as deemed by the Myneborian council has died.  

News of his death came to the ears of his son, Balrog Ironkiln II, on the 18th of the Sun’s Smile, 1707. 

Balrog “Firebeard” Ironkiln, King of Mynebor, along with his friend Torkan Starbreaker were brutally murdered in the Underrealms of Urguan after heading there to speak with Kazrin Starbreaker about a Golem hand. During the visit, both of the dwarves were framed and accused of attacking King Fimlin. They were tried and executed in the same night they went missing. This was a direct attack on Myneborian leadership and the death of these dwarves will not be forgotten. The bodies of the two dwarves were not recovered and are still missing. 

The funeral will be held in 3 stone days in Mynebor II. 

Balrog “Firebeard” Ironkiln – 1544-1707 

First King of Mynebor -1706-1707

Hekkaes ‘Anvilaxe’ Goldhand would hear the news, mumblimg to himself Ye lads can stick da kingdum eron urguan up yer arses.

"The **** is a 'Mynebor'?" Asks a Reiter to another, who offered a shrug in response, continuing to play cards. 

“Urguanite kinslayers. Disgusting Dwedmar.”

Hakovner sighs “Was a good lad, good friend... sad to see his end this way” He mutters to himself solemnly

Urgock would wait to meet his acquaintance in the afterlife, 

Wearing his signature banner so the dwarf would recognize him.

"No treators in our nation!" Thumril would mumble before restocking his shop

*Reads over the note, staying silent for a moment before shaking his head with a Snap of his fingers a couple of embers ignite the paper. letting it burn up as he walks off. mumbling to himself* "Guide my stepbrothers, for I don't trust my own mind.”

“W’at dis notice fails to say is t’at; 1: Balrog attempted to murder t’e king o’ Agnarum and as such was killed for attempted regicide. 2: Balrog was a known kinslayer long before t’is incident and murdered a prominent Forest Dwarf. 3: Balrog was a known Khorvad worshipper and friend of Khorvad worshippers, namely Torkan. It is for t’ese reasons dat Balrog and ‘is associates are damned to Vuur’Dor and continued reverance of him shall be declared heresy by deh Clergy. No funeral shall be permitted, lest it be considered an act o’ treason against deh Brathmordakin dat must be answered with blood. I urge any member of Mynebor or friend of Balrog to cease Khorvadic practices and to seek out a clergy member to reaffirm their loyalty to the Brathmordakin, deh true gods.”

1 hour ago, Cpt_Noobman said:

“W’at dis notice fails to say is t’at; 1: Balrog attempted to murder t’e king o’ Agnarum and as such was killed for attempted regicide. 2: Balrog was a known kinslayer long before t’is incident and murdered a prominent Forest Dwarf. 3: Balrog was a known Khorvad worshipper and friend of Khorvad worshippers, namely Torkan. It is for t’ese reasons dat Balrog and ‘is associates are damned to Vuur’Dor and continued reverance of him shall be declared heresy by deh Clergy. No funeral shall be permitted, lest it be considered an act o’ treason against deh Brathmordakin dat must be answered with blood. I urge any member of Mynebor or friend of Balrog to cease Khorvadic practices and to seek out a clergy member to reaffirm their loyalty to the Brathmordakin, deh true gods.”

“And w’o te’ fock are ye’ te’ decide e’f me’ own fat’er can ‘ave a funeral? Balrog te’ first, me fat’er, was nae a wors’ipper of K’orvad, look at e’s books! T’at e’s just some lie ye’ broug’t up. Now as fer tryin’ te’ kill Fimlin... e’ did nae suc’ t’ing, e’ was more loikle’ te’ talk and nae te’ fig’t anyway. A’ fulle’ intend on followin’ te’ Brat’mordakin, just loike me’ fat’er did. As e’ follow Belka in life, so will a’.”

“This is funny” says Darek as he cleans a muddy stone

13 hours ago, J33xt101 said:

“And w’o te’ fock are ye’ te’ decide e’f me’ own fat’er can ‘ave a funeral? Balrog te’ first, me fat’er, was nae a wors’ipper of K’orvad, look at e’s books! T’at e’s just some lie ye’ broug’t up. Now as fer tryin’ te’ kill Fimlin... e’ did nae suc’ t’ing, e’ was more loikle’ te’ talk and nae te’ fig’t anyway. A’ fulle’ intend on followin’ te’ Brat’mordakin, just loike me’ fat’er did. As e’ follow Belka in life, so will a’.”

Yer daddy was wit' Torkan ladde, a worshipper of k'orvad is an enemy of our religion an' yer dad was toget'a wit' 'im. Cease yer bullshoitery...

Colnerdan walks up and read of his brothers death Aye, my bro’ers ‘on be teh kin’ o’ Mynebor... Tis be my hon’r to pro’ect ‘em Colnerdan grieves his briothers death

Chen-Zhanfan mournes at the lost of his friend and creator of his weapon.