[✗] [Magic Lore] -- Weirhency

Lukariatias

39 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

I have yet to see a Druid RP nature politely refusing their ‘request’ but... if you say so.

Have you interacted with many Druids? Or witnessed many lessons?

2 hours ago, The King Of The Moon said:

I have yet to see a Druid RP nature politely refusing their ‘request’ but... if you say so

Thats just silly, Just taking quick glance at our tier progression you'd see that even at t3 "Depending on the situation and demand, an animal might comply with his request."

If your seeing a lower tier druid not struggle with requesting then send it to their teacher

6 hours ago, OhDeerLord! said:

Thats just silly, Just taking quick glance at our tier progression you'd see that even at t3 "Depending on the situation and demand, an animal might comply with his request."

If your seeing a lower tier druid not struggle with requesting then send it to their teacher

He's definitely right though druids literally never have a request denied. I've seen people uproot entire trees and have vines willingly break themselves against the person that which they ask them to do it to. Even though it "doesn't" say in lore, druids basically control plants because there's no ooc way to measure it. Using the excuse of lessons is funny because it's a low stakes situation. In reality they can move statues and trees and other things to unnatural proportions without rejection 

6 hours ago, OhDeerLord! said:

It’s common understanding that is how the lore is written, but I promise you that I have never once in my multiple years on the server seen a Druid’s request be anything but a command. It just doesn’t happen.

8 hours ago, OhDeerLord! said:

Even then, ignoring the fact people should RP failing it when learning, the implication of your comment is still that there’s little to no fail rate for higher tiers. That doesn’t seem like a “ask and maybe get” situation that seems like a “control” situation.

This Lore has been self-denied.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.