Returning to Roots

Toffee

you’re a good person, toffee. i hope you enjoy what life has to offer

stay in touch!

Thank you for everything Toffee. The community you’ve helped build is amazing, and being able to be a part of the institute is as well. We love you, and we’ll miss you! I wish you the very best with everything you do Toffee! ❤️❤️❤️

Damn leaving? I know we’ve had our ups and our huge down but I wish only the best for you toffee. Hit me up sometimes.

Goodbye toffee! You’ve always been a wonderful, amazing person to talk to and hang out with on discord and in roleplay, and I hope everything goes well for you. Have a good one ❤️ We all love ya lots

Je zal worden gemist, maar niet vergeten!

You’ve been a really good friend to Fenn and myself Toffee, and I hope from the bottom of my heart that everything goes well from here on. I’m sure it goes without saying that @ThumperJack and I, along with other interested members of the Fenn community will help to carry on your legacy of healing and tolerance. I’ve not finished my RP learning on Herbalism, but I’m making it a point to try and get back into the swing of things so I can someday teach and spread the knowledge you’ve been so gracious as to share with me.

Anyway, I can’t say that I won’t feel a bit down in the dumps about you leaving, but goodbyes don’t last forever eh? Take care Toffee.

Ito nae elannil’Wyrvun, ah’llir.

Ill miss you toffee! You were always so kind and helpful towards me and I wish everyone else shows you teh same kindness and regard you have shown myself.  I wish you the best in life and where ever it takes you. If you ever just want to chat im always here. ❤️ 

I truly looked forward to your contributions here and seeing your name crop up more and more was uplifting and encouraging. You’re an openly genuine person and I appreciate how rare that quality is.

Toffee, I wish you all the best and I’m sad we must lose you. I hope you find success in the future and some free-time opens up, I hope you will be impressed when you return!

Take care.

Can’t say I ever had the chance to meet you, but I hope that your life is filled with amazing experiences, wherever it takes you. Stay safe out there, friend.

Farewell,@Toffee, it was my sincerest pleasure to have known you and you are not only an exemplary role-player but a kind-hearted person as well to whom I owe many great conversations and memories.

I still lurk here once in a while and we aren’t on the greatest of terms, but I would be remiss if I didn’t still pour my heart out to you and all the others affected by this insidious tragedy that has befallen New Zealand and its people. The path to recovery is not fast and I have no doubt that the pain you and the others living there feel is something that cannot be described by words; it is wounding just the same to be so close to an incident involving the detestable and sheerly inconceivable acts that occurred that day during a time that is meant for prayer, introspection, and self-evaluation. What happened there should never be allowed to happen again, and I’ve no doubt that everybody in the international community at large is at the very least taking steps to prevent further rampages from ever happening again.

I digress however since the others here have said much of the same and most likely far more articulately than I could hope to put into words. I think you are a very intelligent individual and you will be able to surmount any difficulties that get in the midst of your goals, whether that is higher education or even things in your personal life. Times I spoke to you and @Deer__ are things I still remember like it was yesterday, and they are some of the fondest memories I have from LoTC.  If you’d ever like to talk again, hmu, but otherwise I hope you have a nice life on the outside. I’ll leave a couple of books I recommend for you and others to consider picking up. These are perhaps on the darker side in some areas, but definitely among some of the most human stories I’ve come across, with much depth and applicability to life. 

•  Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
  • The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
  • The Greek Myths by Robert Graves
  • Of Mice and Men & The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck, perhaps even The Pearl as well.
As for books in Sci-Fi or Fantasy, I suggest these.
  •  The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
  • Ender’s Game & Speaker For The Dead by Orson Scott Card
  • The Apothecary by Maile Meloy
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

@Toffee

Good luck with endeavors outside of LotC, I understand the repurcussions of the attack would have been monumental for you, especially it being so close to home for you. As we did occasionally talk and interact, I wish you the very best.

damn my ***** went offline ?

please dont remove this toffee ill miss you so much hope i can talk to you later.

Al mal tiempo, buena cara.

Though we didn’t talk often, you always left me with a good impression. I would wish you luck, but I don’t think you’re one who’ll need it. You’ve got what it takes to be successful, so make the most of the life you have. See you around, hobbit

You better be staying in Aureon chat!!! Or we’ll be finding a way to get into your discord and accept an invite link that way!!!