[✓] Clarifications on Orcs

_Jandy_

I think any combination of olog blood should require a CA just like the pure subrace. It’s sort of making a loophole to avoid what was made to require an application these days.

If it helps with the discussion going on above me, as someone who plays a Bloodline Braduk I can confirm that we all are, and always have been, dumb as ****.

just make orcs have crossbreeds like donkeys and horses do

orc + orc = orc or slight chance of being an olog

olog can’t breed with anything but ologs. no crossbreeds and no overpowered stupid crap

6 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

just make orcs have crossbreeds like donkeys and horses do

orc + orc = orc or slight chance of being an olog

olog can’t breed with anything but ologs. no crossbreeds and no overpowered stupid crap

The last time I spoke with Flambo about the topic, which was after they were made a CA race, I believe that he said that they could breed withany orcs but if this were abused then such a decision would be ammended. 

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.

Do Hobgoblins look like the Hobgoblins in DnD? It would have been nice to see some examples of what each of the subraces and mixes look like, so people can more easily make character and give them the right appearance you know.

8 hours ago, Rapture said:

Do Hobgoblins look like the Hobgoblins in DnD? It would have been nice to see some examples of what each of the subraces and mixes look like, so people can more easily make character and give them the right appearance you know.

I imagine that they would still appear much like LotC goblins though they would have a diminished inclination of their uruk parents ability to put on muscle mass. On LotC goblins are typically a standard descendant height and scrawny but for this a hobgoblin they may stand just a bit over a high elf while also being a bit lean.

Okie dok thank you for the clarification.

1 hour ago, BrandNewKitten said:

What the heck. Where are my Goboz at? What kind of lore is this? No goboz? No gobos?

I wrote about the goblins in the google doc at the bottom

59 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

I wrote about the goblins in the google doc at the bottom

Your definition of a goblin is separate from what a gobo actually is. Gobos/Goboz are halfling sized little tinkering monsters! 

10 hours ago, BrandNewKitten said:

Your definition of a goblin is separate from what a gobo actually is. Gobos/Goboz are halfling sized little tinkering monsters! 

This extract is from when ST updated these specifications,

Taken from the wiki:

5956e8715d210fc6124ac2b4fa30d386.png

10 hours ago, BrandNewKitten said:

Except they aren’t. They range from a bit shorter than humans to human height. I wonder when people started roleplaying goblins as being midgets?

4 hours ago, rukio said:

Except they aren’t. They range from a bit shorter than humans to human height. I wonder when people started roleplaying goblins as being midgets?

We roleplayed them that small during Anthos. Maybe Asulon. So map 2 or map 3.

I don’t play my side character gobo anymore but Tako cannot be erased by lame lore staff. He lives on. He. Lives. On.

Edit: And it definitely wasn’t just me. We had at least 5 or so that were that small. Not a goblin but a gobo.