✾ Oxensteirna Trading Company ✾

Suicidium

mtjduPY_4lM9ZMyGB9JX88KfCEJPpEXGI3Y9Y76j7RD2w6Afnqv-bnjYmheQN1lxo-eRcfXBEuUu6DskbtT1GUi5HyHgxBwUcSovotX1O3c0MqEWQ8xScL-nMJkjtEG0ruqMogI2

OXENSTEIRNA TRADING COMPANY

Est. 1707

The Oxensteirna is a fiery and enduring Savoyardic family borne from the remains of the of old Lorraine-Savoy Kingdom of Axios. Remarkably esoteric on their origins or affiliations and known for their shrewd business sense, the Oxensteirna has faced numerous setbacks prior to the arrival on Arcas but remains ever resolute, with their gaze set on rising to higher heights.

The Oxensteirna Trading Company was borne in conjunction with the fluid state of affairs within Arcas, serving as a minor player in financial markets in Ves, Reza and Helena. Serving dutifully in the purposes of general goods, the O.T.C for short has progressed into a state of expansion in seeking workers and caravan guards for its purposes.

Institutionalized with beliefs in the defence of the faith and assistance to the poor, characterized in a form of a ancient common language as ‘Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum’ is enshrined in the O.T.C’s moral compass. Its long-term goals remains ambiguous.

Partners of the Oxensteirna Trading Company
              I: Captain Honour Rackham[LD-001]

Associates of the Oxensteirna Trading Company
             [Publicly Redacted]

Workers interested in menial labour or fighters with martial prowess in exchange for payment and incentives are sought for.

Recruitment Form, to be mailed in any of the stall locations in Ves, Reza and Helena.

Name:
Position:

Introduction:

OOC information:
Username:

Discord

Men and Women under fealty need not apply.

New and returning players are welcome to join, and the following players can be contacted through discord to discuss any questions one may have.

Cassiflorn | Crines#2975

Laurelin | Liritho#0797

FireCrimson#1915

TVRYR65we46NZOlp479G65MeKyVsaEEWNjeDk3ehyzjf9iezs1fe_UjYN4ofAwcJJm500WFnrNOiVYvMvxD7-i78q1EmOKedpwa7y268VKqtbcf2is5Tpi2QLDIoqgVW8pIpr13H

No part of this document  may be reproduced without prior written permission by a partner of the O.T.C

Fremont personally hands his recruitment form to Faust “You know I’m always willing to help with the company.”

Name: Fremont Oxenstierna

Position: Whatever the hell you need me to do

Introduction: * a crude drawing of a drunk Baldewin flirting with a barmaid*

11 hours ago, Potts244 said:

Fremont personally hands his recruitment form to Faust “You know I’m always willing to help with the company.”

Name: Fremont Oxenstierna

Position: Whatever the hell you need me to do

Introduction: * a crude drawing of a drunk Baldewin flirting with a barmaid*

Whisking a reply to the gentleman a reply arrived posthaste. Bearing the mark of the O.T.C. 

Your letter has been promptly torned, tripped to pieces and burned to ashes but I had a good chuckle out of the drawing. Welcome aboard. 

TVRYR65we46NZOlp479G65MeKyVsaEEWNjeDk3ehyzjf9iezs1fe_UjYN4ofAwcJJm500WFnrNOiVYvMvxD7-i78q1EmOKedpwa7y268VKqtbcf2is5Tpi2QLDIoqgVW8pIpr13H

Rhegal Black cracked his knuckles as there was business to be done.

Name: Rhegal Black
Position: Supplier, and an associate of the company in general

Introduction: “I, Rhegal Black am willing to work with the Oxenstierna company, providing them with any supplies needed and doing a good word for them. I am willing to carry out tasks for them and work with the family in general.” 

In swirly letters, a signature was written underneath the
parchment.

OOC information:  yeah, imma answer any questions in discord ?
Username: chaosgamer_

Discord: chaos#7283

1 hour ago, chaosgamer said:

Rhegal Black cracked his knuckles as there was business to be done.

Name: Rhegal Black
Position: Supplier, and an associate of the company in general

Introduction: “I, Rhegal Black am willing to work with the Oxenstierna company, providing them with any supplies needed and doing a good word for them. I am willing to carry out tasks for them and work with the family in general.” 

In swirly letters, a signature was written underneath the
parchment.

OOC information:  yeah, imma answer any questions in discord ?
Username: chaosgamer_

Discord: chaos#7283

A letter written posthaste and dispatched by courier arrived within the next day at soonest. 

To the esteemed Rhegal Black, you are accepted for the position as an associate of the company and will be tasked with responsibilities soonest as the market demands. 

Best regards, 

Renaer Vadama sat down at a roadside tavern, managing to procure a piece of paper and an ink tipped feather, beginning to write.

Name: Renaer Vadama
Position: Whatever needs to be done.

Introduction: I’m willing to do whatever needs to be done. Been going at it on my own in these lands for quite some time now, figured it’s time I get a job. 

*A signature, not as fancy as some others they might get of simply the mans name.*

OOC information: If you need any more info I’m always free on discord.
Username: A_Seal

Discord: ImTheCryingSeal#4606

Edited by TheCryingSeal