[✗] [Magical Supplement + Playable CA Race Lore + Non-Playable Race Lore + Deity Class Lore] -- Inferis

FreeHongKong

4QEEXyP.gif

8 hours ago, Dunstan said:

They will then bath in the bloodbath and after (some amount of time) the pool will light itself with hellfire hued that of zar’akal’s malflame. After (this much time in the pool) they will emerge with their desired changes

@DunstanI’m not sure if you meant to the leave the areas in parenthesis the way they are, or if you meant to add an actual amount of time.

8 hours ago, Dunstan said:

-Require 4 emotes to summon. Only 2 beasts can be active in combative roleplay.

In the redlines for summoning beasts, is it 2 beasts per naztherak present, or simply 2 beasts in total?

Beyond those couple things, I think this piece is a fantastic work of art. 

9 hours ago, Dunstan said:

retain their affinity for sorcery and not only do they gain a slot viable for any dark art but also a slot viable for any neutral (Voidal/Misc) art.

@Dunstan Yo mate, does that mean they get 1 slot for a dark magic AND 1 slot for a neutral magic?

Edited by XFrostgamingX

Digging this thoroughly! Great formatting and excellent writing as always. +1

Though, quick question: can zar’ei have two heads?

3 hours ago, ThatGuy_777 said:

Digging this thoroughly! Great formatting and excellent writing as always. +1

Dont think so, because 2 heads would mean 2 beings sharing the same body

always a scary thought seeing demons being played
but the crew heading this is equally fine in their RP abilities

let’s go

On 3/26/2019 at 1:21 AM, Luv said:

just one question as of right now being do zar’kiel still get one slot for a dark magic? (excluding shade and frost witch) @Dunstan

There Zezimar now and yes.

On 3/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, The King Of The Moon said:

-How does Zar’akal revival work? Do they follow the same ash system as Zar’ei? Something else? Are there any PK clauses?
please don’t give them monk revival

They respawn by the next person to talk to me about respawning in roleplay is getting added to a public shaming document. I swear to god if I see another argument over who died doing what at where in the middle of CT i’m gonna put a pipe bomb in the mail.

-Do Inferis made by Ikuras or Ixli retain the memories and abilities of who they were in life? Could I effectively un-PK a character as an Inferis if I find someone to give me a CA for it in this regard? I’m impartial on that I just think it should be specified.

Ikuras/Ixli created inferi all start as an event creature, so no. There not ghosts.

-Do Inferis still have their schpiel with the spirit realm as they did previously? IE where in the past a dark shaman would appear ‘marked’ as an inferis-to-be when spirit walking and shunned by the spirits for such, would they continue to be? Would a naztherak also be doomed to this fate and this unique interaction with the spirit realm?

Made Moz Strimoza specifically to avoid interacting with orcs/shamans. No real qualm with shaman lore, and we kept the shamanistic Ikuras/Ixli origins. Just moving **** out of the spirit realm so we don’t have to have dumb arguments anymore.

On 3/26/2019 at 6:16 AM, LoTC's Next Top Model said:

when zarsies originally made the update with pacting and boons and everything, originally the five pactlords were dragons. eventually he decided to remove that, after me and some others had problems with the “it’s dragons at the top of the food chain even for warlocks for some reason” thing, and he retro-actively re-added that here. the zar’rokul are the things you make pacts to, and they’re now all un-retconned to be dragons again.

64aa7d49b9ba95db0cf816e10d4c4d73.png

On 3/26/2019 at 8:00 AM, PosidonX7 said:

@DunstanI’m not sure if you meant to the leave the areas in parenthesis the way they are, or if you meant to add an actual amount of time.

****! I’ll fix that give me a moment.

On 3/26/2019 at 8:00 AM, PosidonX7 said:

In the redlines for summoning beasts, is it 2 beasts per naztherak present, or simply 2 beasts in total?

Per naz present. A naz can summon two.

On 3/26/2019 at 8:05 AM, XFrostgamingX said:

@Dunstan Yo mate, does that mean they get 1 slot for a dark magic AND 1 slot for a neutral magic?

Yes. They may take a single dark magic of there choosing (if they can get someone to teach it) and a single neutral/void of there choosing (If they can get someone to teach it)

On 3/26/2019 at 9:39 AM, ThatGuy_777 said:

Eh, I say its kosher.

7 hours ago, Dunstan said:
On 3/26/2019 at 12:01 PM, The King Of The Moon said:

-Do Inferis still have their schpiel with the spirit realm as they did previously? IE where in the past a dark shaman would appear ‘marked’ as an inferis-to-be when spirit walking and shunned by the spirits for such, would they continue to be? Would a naztherak also be doomed to this fate and this unique interaction with the spirit realm?

Made Moz Strimoza specifically to avoid interacting with orcs/shamans. No real qualm with shaman lore, and we kept the shamanistic Ikuras/Ixli origins. Just moving **** out of the spirit realm so we don’t have to have dumb arguments anymore.

Is that a yes or a no?

7 hours ago, Dunstan said:
On 3/26/2019 at 12:01 PM, The King Of The Moon said:

-How does Zar’akal revival work? Do they follow the same ash system as Zar’ei? Something else? Are there any PK clauses?
please don’t give them monk revival

They respawn by the next person to talk to me about respawning in roleplay is getting added to a public shaming document. I swear to god if I see another argument over who died doing what at where in the middle of CT i’m gonna put a pipe bomb in the mail.

Ok but that’s a relevant question so please write if they have a PK clause or if there’s a timer/ consequence for those that die and don’t PK... Or just clarify if it’s neither? Because like, it doesn’t say anywhere if a Zar’akal can have clones or a machine spirit or use blood magic rebirth just as examples of resurrection, all three of which would prove very problematic if not addressed in this lore piece. 

9 hours ago, The King Of The Moon said:

Ok but that’s a relevant question so please write if they have a PK clause or if there’s a timer/ consequence for those that die and don’t PK... Or just clarify if it’s neither? Because like, it doesn’t say anywhere if a Zar’akal can have clones or a machine spirit or use blood magic rebirth just as examples of resurrection, all three of which would prove very problematic if not addressed in this lore piece. 

Moderation has always avoided the topic of “You are old it is time to die now.” It is one of the things that just happens. If a person dies from old age, then they die. If they don’t, they don’t.

1 minute ago, PosidonX7 said:

Moderation has always avoided the topic of “You are old it is time to die now.” It is one of the things that just happens. If a person dies from old age, then they die. If they don’t, they don’t.

I’m not asking about age. I’m asking about when they are killed.

1 minute ago, The King Of The Moon said:

I’m not asking about age. I’m asking about when they are killed.

Unless otherwise stated, assume it is normal revival.

Just now, PosidonX7 said:

I’m not going to assume that. There’s no reason why the monks would bring infernal creatures who’ve been to ebreitaes and back to life when they die, and even if that is the case it needs to be written and clarified by @Dunstan

Just now, The King Of The Moon said:
2 minutes ago, PosidonX7 said:

I’m not going to assume that. There’s no reason why the monks would bring infernal creatures who’ve been to ebreitaes and back to life when they die, and even if that is the case it needs to be written and clarified by

-facepalm- they currently reform on their own.