Sign in to follow this  
JuliusAakerlund

Alimar Arts & Attire Store

Alimar Art & Attire

DzkUEBj.png

The Alimar Ideal must be enforced and the artistic spirit strengthened, long have many arms gone without proper care and many families improperly display their heritage. We the Alimars wish to thus offer our services so that all may offer their ancestors due respect, to show off their arms with pride and worth. To uphold their families heritage with honor while also housing their legacy. To us the arts is a passion and it is as thus we don’t conduct business in the simple form. We conduct interviews and questioning where the would be hopeful gets to share their request. If we find the request acceptable and terms are agreed upon after further questioning, then such a deal shall be struck and the services delivered. We are a grumpy bunch and offer little in inviting feelings, we offer ourselves to the art and our hearts only warms to the craftsmanship or loved ones. If you come to us in hope to be serviced like a tavernkeep tends to his customers then you will not find such.

Down below you may leave a response should you wish to speak with us for such an interview, simply send us a bird and make certain to write down your contact information. We will call each person in order of response to this posting for meeting at our manor.

[OOC]

Spoiler

We only do RP meetings and don’t take OOC requests, if you want us to do something for you then you will have to meet us IRP for a meeting for the interview aforementioned.

Username:

RP Name:

Nationality:

Discord:

Services Offered by Josef Alimar

(Julius55)

Coat of Arms

Simple Arms

1000 Minas

Example

Spoiler

JI_9OJ8ibK4CBGKerquqV052f06XPZmY0IrY8lnmjRtewvKkCfjR3y_RDlGsWJb1xSOEP2aigu6RTQmv06nJN9KIfNlkz_F1EfDb-3hqxys6QwefmIjscaxJFrbn6yRkBg_JAifp

iz-nUU9dWZn-VJOvUtiAY06Gd65nQMWRQWhIwUZEziw0ybYkjaB6iCZf7H0oAPwWTb5t5QaTl2_Q1pm1ntZzewpypV492Ub5hUkct4WKmwDY7M9yDmEpcTHD6vpBq_VqrZ-l1Edd

ZiOZ0I4nc8PiEqJB7Qvzr_iL0ArTAkk-eE4hE_PbP1w218zIvMpo9_qzXwglyF6XdkuHl3sgXOGG1QvdMfdkTaA86O1qg6d5zxTXnDYsZ9i0Yz8r0cF66tWKXwNOd8tYUQevRZEq

Detailed Arms

1500 Minas

Example

Spoiler

4Ji8ziloxZ8-Uq2LnXzWCZeaCXz5X4bbhwDzQIvY7oxi9Hg1zXs_7G_AB9Ihet79fDPAbINTBmtRwEJq4SIsoKR0GGp06m_jp9gaKuuG8C-qmToIIrkyjNskkEJgoIs6TyAKjWuM8jpBkbCj0ZVAxbzEwhncZBzfEoD_43HDicV1v_HgzhBFiKgiVyd7k0g7705x1AfMzHokjiQYjPaTn8F7MYPHDcT6W8bzo23GqBYvDvyUkjbHM74gAHkdKqnppgrWnMfIzZsQZuGk

Extra Detailed Arms

2500 Minas

Example

Spoiler

6YFg6TrWUg206wA5_cWtu-TtwwQapHDNGLblvIweAsKmABZfq9H3xU3-4hagm4w-5KUeqAe_AfxHdARma4V5H5iKDprZWSMw9b4zqAdqR8Ado-754bLlqLGJVPHWr23urwUyB1-8

pDBswymygO79nVB_eK_vCZQCqu6kRQpdnz9HNVUwZFI1nhlOD1nN8kke6TM1fvxiv9ZkNLSC8DgZgyR45C4v0Ew_ARk5GMUjbgUnHPXNFMVta1hAextT7M3Gfi6eq46sr0gIsg-a

Extremely Detailed Arms

3200 Minas

Example

Spoiler

BzNH2C3CSU1ztg6TGxxJnRgUGaY5o9-mPh1wgjAykpz7-aPc4ratfZ6nhp6QtsYmL8RWbeIVikyYDprxzeHdebewiNyrwhz_0it8Edqi4TfQ2r14Zz9PBfb3M5E4XTKjdfVnHUM7

Kff_YWI2gSE0A4_PdsS9GsP02amqODl6NsWexjiojA505MEprS8Sow9a-du9BkTNWb-V1UveGYm_nLBu4vS2gi-bTl59fbCKbjs1xFDSgwhsa3kOzfmjthm-dw7BPc4x2-qp9tQ4

nNEKGDNxkkFDFSjUbQlBA13KwgVAVnMyo3lvDxAlm-882vLsRl6vQ6_tv_WiGxfrHVq7pP78uUnUzw8URivEUfhqQ2rFNJjv4-_XJHrgUPxsn7OnscBeT_AFVS0CRHiGMJYH5vzM

Flags or Flag Bearers

Flag

1800 Minas

Example

Spoiler

oojLdm6kZtmEruDye3Fn7ywKLD9eqO7scRtOAYcmSqkvv1W9vNUA8_nwqFyW_B4n8SAXOI85CHhB2eFCA6o6aNRonZ0i0ZMdIVw8bOnde19dBRo3lufAVe6upuQ_6w4MOK4Cu0ek

Flag Bearer

2400 Minas

(800 if you already have a flag)

Example

Spoiler

CkEDhO5Do7lfUPkYCWXcbRP1YtEiuE9msD5GJTP2mZ0rDZrnlS_5YGnjVh9dewixvDu4s8NDiQR3TJWkyiLK-j__7sMyxjc4pdd_kFVeatV-1LjniOZiL27FjP0JT-lBOtlWTYvt

Attire and Clothes

Clothes

1000-4000 Minas

(Requests are rarely accepted, instead we often auction off skins)

Example

Spoiler

OAw3Ef7-U9gDQc-1edOymPaiI3PEJZ-JJQNhos1jiE-cepIqZBHlYeDw0-2vOrJxz6LQZriCU_j0X0eCHvqWj1RnfTZwviO1s4Ks5K5431e8vNednOga_yrOXAlVM04I4NYYePt5

23PSvzvTP3EDLNpefubq2ZtWV1Sj4YqabxEamZZwYTKB2tZv5YvvcoIKSL2eLHHGJUIL-vhdjaT7nGH5hedzILSLLtbUBH78qMviDE06WITs-IijmQ7AGeXimvNv8K1LEXWIIOYd

Services Offered by Godfric Alimar

(NJBB)

Blacksmithing

Armour

1000 Minas

Example

Spoiler

Ec9xYUgDse2dAgZy7ju5al4w0Ilem1Q1eSRBtyomkyyXtf5usLZDTkn9v_47WWlRb50VPfUX0F_hkLszPHbfLAxoXGPuFJeQW11rjidHzR0cuFncV-sQ_RXh1cNp1GRNpbnsNCNg

wIRdmRegx2Yi6iA_O5HzoMpmMlik0vevWQYhBkYChJgDf80zpcjgAZa65ULBbtvLAqWlZ3TqMZVD3Wko6GsJGZQjCYQPPmdoeTEMbDD_os0y7Eo3R4wsrc6TeQUOXU30h6ir2fFQ

mw5UUcAEd03GUYIZp9s6kh29PNQFBq8_Ol0H8ZYhTAfPplOc9Y_NrjtMNY0sw4yswfThUddLo7NmFJla3p1351c17U6gSy78CPgQNHo6BHLbHFyXvMa-hRfVa5OMLPQx7JKfxTpv

W-pcmiHbK_z08QcrEsoUNFkK1ZhdZ7PkMJOe3sC5kUDGq81Yaq12aLHPd9k2-1SKxCneenExf1gyTQxmdog8BmexC6ys9doLRdB7UuUdnWq4yKUem-idvWSRc-lVHuWrWS4uMZI4

hQuWCEgCFIqjAWM_-utiaAXHPHBhT1ctqLpZCQYDVSiv-jxcbqqde-brFNW7nFuS8g0_zt9N-INNYwyO6Hmp9Y4VBoJkr0uJOJ4WUsDS6mIwiDj00EGEaJGyla97EETOaX3-X8Iz

Aleksandra Sophia  beams at the news, content with her family’s efforts.

Mariya ‘Alessandra’ Barbanov thinks this is pretty cool

Someone is happy someone does roleplay

Posted (edited)

Becoming a bookworm after marrying, Timeo de la Baltas could not help but note that oversized garments were unwieldy in the warmth of the Heartlands. He saught the master of thermal tailoring, Josef Alimar. Along came this letter by way of a Vessian courier, trained by the bard himself in songs of Haense to plead for a payment plan or negotiation in song! Of him, he plead this:

”Oh so you who toil to live on a fine art,

Would seek then not to remain apart,

In needing these minae so quickly?”

[I will PM you, have an idea of an event with this and a serious order to put some detail into friendo]

Edited by Publius

[!] A missive arrives at the Alimar store, atop lies a serpentine crest stamped in green.

Inside lays a weathered letter.

“Although new your wares and banners span across the lands I trek. From the lands of man,

to the sutician lowerlands. Quality fitting the harsh northern peoples, yet the attention to detail... something

that rivals even that of the fine-eyed peoples of the woods....”

[!]The letters goes on and on...

As the only of my house, I seek to revamp our crest, be it not to the standard of

these new lands, nae they portray our courtly stature no more. I seek both banner and

crest, of highest quality we can discuss. I shall be upon the streets of the fine Reza upon

the morning hours, where I’ve been told you often portray your art.”

V.S

Posted (edited)

Chadwick nods, reading over the advertisement once more.

“Ah, the industriousness of my fellow man, I must ask this fellow about the services so beautifully demonstrated.”

Edited by Knightei

Gerard skimmed his eyes across the newly published advert, passing through the sections of crests with brief amusement at each design. Making his way quickly pass the clothing section and finally dropping his eyes on the section of blacksmithing, a brief smile crossing his features. “Fine designs, I only hope they’ll listen.” Returning home he’d pen up a brief reply with his information, addressed to Godfric Alimar.

“I hope we can meet, I am in need of new protection fitting of the isles I shall be travelling.

- Gerard Stafyr,

5 Marian Blvd.”

Spoiler

Username: dandan1350

RP Name: Gerard Stafyr

Nationality: Human, man of Haense.

Discord: dandan1350#9913 

[!] Tauriel Visaj sends a bird to the Alimar family, reading “I would request an appointment to fit myself some armor. Thank you. ~ Tauriel Visaj” @NJBB

bird, carrying itself through the harsh winds, would find it’s way to the source of the Alimar store, as ordered by the courier of the House Capet.

Greetings, good sirs. I write this letter in good heart and appreciation of the work you provide, and thus, wish to meet with you and discuss the production of  a coat of arms for the House of Capet, of the Barony of Mortain under the County of York. Pardon me if this letter is brief and direct, I wish to dicuss more detailedly in person.

Signed,

Lord Philippe Louis Capet, Deputy Speaker of the Empire, Baron of Mortain, Lord Commander of the Capetian Guard, Arch Chancellor of York

Spoiler

Username: Voidal_

RP Name: Philippe Capet

Nationality: Auvergne (French)

Discord: Voidal_#3110

@Voidal_ A letter returns issuing the man a summons to the Alimar estate in Reza.