=========================================

Type of Treaty: [Alliance/ Non-Aggression / Defensive Pact] Military Alliance

[Nation / Freebuild / Charter] [Name: ] Principality of Vilachia

[Nation / Freebuild /Charter] [Name: ]Sovereign State of Albion

Date of Signing:18th of the Grand Harvest, 1709

goK5FOvMj9dTKURo6hAQ-WIcU4YM-NmubXMZ15Ys-9ZtPSD8O9R1J9PYO9R2-HO2fyULmkQC5qgzQWC2WAG0EJQjBtvl1gA8laZxbcWldQh2ebfEfFS9eZzFZkUSAzqU5RXQyDlO

05-G66p1YX0HUazbAGiyptNO-0dbjy5_wLTAzxR6LCnVR7CIZuPpBm-Jkystlrebsf6Q0HjUQ8_4TtcP0i7E0ZbUlXkiOjTSVQk0QCYkNViHbF2-PVcFjHN8kXCohEwczz_lJcgH

Issued and Confirmed by His Highness Doran Ruric, Prince of Vilachia and Sovereign Gallahand Harkness

Circa 1709

This document will serve to prove that the treaty of Ash and Gold, forged between the Principality of Vilachia and the Sovereign State of Albion, has been declared and effective immediately.

Article I: Offensive and Defensive Alliance

The signatories hereby establish that both parties agree to support one another with no less of the entirety of their military, should it be an offensive or defensive campaign.

Article II: Free Trade

The signatories hereby establish that both parties participate in free trade, meaning that goods be exported between each capital city, if a tariff is imposed on either party by the other it shall be seen as breaking the pack, and the party that prompted the tariffs, will be forced to pay reparations.

Signed

His Highness, Doran I of the House Ruric, Prince of Vilachia, Earl of Ashfeld, Lord of Ashford, Blood of Herald and Bulwark of the Norlandic Peoples

Galllahand I of House Harkness, Sovereign of Albion.

Witnessed by:

His Lordship Alvar of the House Ruric

Marshal of Albion Reynald Richmond

Edited by Anisgar