Hello!

SageTheWelder

Hello! My name is Sage and I just recently joined up on LOTC. I actually found out about this server via random searches on server search’s and it sounds pretty amazing! Got a friend to join on this too! Now enough about how I found it and I’ll introduce my self a bit more, I love to make stuff, it’s what I do for a living and I can all sorts of things, welding, wood work, leather, beading, silver smithing , you name it! Any ways another important aspect you guys gotta know about me is I am honest and a open book, I hate lying and I simply don’t enjoy people trying to ‘ease the fall’ if you know what I mean. But I am a nice dude and if I complement you you’ll know that a really mean it, like I said before, I hate lying. Also I’m a bit eccentric, kinda all over, but that’s how the best inventors came to be you know what I saying?? 

So that’s me, and I hope I get to be part of your guys community soon! It should be really fun!

An honest and eccentric smith. Not here to forge rings of power then... Okay... ? Welcome, and enjoy.

Since I RP as smith, I would love to get more in touch with you! Would love to get some proper teaching on processes involved and to further improve my understanding of this craft.

If you will be interested in chatting up, or even joining around my group, do hit me up on discord – Wulfery#0433

Good day!

Hello Sage! Welcome to LOTC.

If you’re looking to learn about smithing, we have a mage in our guild that forges normally and with magic that would be willing to talk to you about that kind of stuff.

Contact me on Discord if you’re interested, Talavok#3594

Hi, welcome! Feel free to dm me in-game or on discord if you want to chat, rp, or have any questions! ? 

Hi!