[✗] [FOOD]

theldryn

japanese-buns.jpg.d27f385faafe7476775b2265ab8590a4.jpg

Sweet Beat Bread

These perfectly made buns of bread are made for commoners and royalty alike.

The bread is made out of very smooth flower, sieved to perfection.

The flower is so smooth, it rolls off one's fingers without feeling a thing.

The yeast inside is so fine that one can see that is has been harvested with much love and care.

The honeyed water inside is so special, only one has the knowledge of how to create it.

The honeyed water is said to be the best mixture of both honey, ale, and water.

Made into a dough with almost godlike hands, grabbing every piece of it as it is done.

Sodium chloride as small as one's hair is found within the bread, harvested from the south sea only.

Several powders are also used in the baking process, but that knowledge is only for the maker to know.

After the dough is finished it goes into a hot and wet chamber where it will be laid to rest.

After is done in the chamber, several buns are to be made with such precision and love it is said that the gods made them.

Then they will go back into the chamber to rise to twice their size.

It is covered in egg yolk and egg white as it goes out of the chamber, such fine sugar is powdered on top that it is to smelt in the mouth.

The perfect combination of love, hate, and skill went into making these pieces of bread.

The combination of sweet and savory makes most water their mouths if they enter a tavern or ones home.

Every bun is so special and precious that it is to be wrapped in paper with care to protect it.

Currently, the only one who knows how to make divine pieces of bread is a high elf by the name of Melkor.

Spoiler

if one wants a better experience with these pieces of bread you only need to message Theldryn in Minecraft.

Edited by theldryn

Sir you really don't need lore submissions for these things..

haha i think its funny gj

I just like writing, don't judge me

Sorry, but the ST believe this can easily be abused by players as with many lore pieces on this GOTTDAMN server. Im afraid we will have to deny your lore.

1 hour ago, Lockezi said:

I was being unironic! Genuinely keep writing, sorry if it came off the wrong way.

Stop be funny, foking toxic lockezi!! 

Nothing I said in my post was toxic, I was telling him to learn subforums.

please approve this man’s piece

@theldryn I think it’s great you enjoy to write so much, however I think the creative writing subforum will be much better suited for these posts! This subform, is meant for submissions when people on lotc wish to implement a new piece of lore, or rewrite one (Necromancy, for example). I suggeste getting more familiar with the various subforums, and when writing a piece like this, post it in a forum like the one I linked. In addition to that, sometimes you may want to use the roleplay subforums, when making posts IC, regarding to a certain nation/playerbase!

I actually made these first, Theldryn..

no, creative writing should be fiction, this is not fiction