[✗] [FOOD]

theldryn

1 hour ago, theldryn said:

no, creative writing should be fiction, this is not fiction

I suppose things like this could go in creative writing. Lore submission just isn't the forum for things like this, though.

I don’t know how you can write so little about your ideas, but then proceed to write two paragraphs on nothing but bread. I mean, this doesn’t need a lore post, but good job for writing enough for bread I guess?

how do you mean about ideas?

Just ask for nexus to comeback then u dont have to make lots of submissions to add diffrent types of bread, besides you can just rename bread to the bun that you were writing about none will stop u. 

image0-1.png.dcf7949beefb087f4dc1f8246d049d78.png

Edited by D3F4LT

@Tatothanks, nice idea i will think 'bout et

and how ye mean under roleplay? and what sub forum would that be?

Edited by theldryn

3 hours ago, theldryn said:

@Tatothanks, nice idea i will think 'bout et

and how ye mean under roleplay? and what sub forum would that be?

Tato means this roleplay subforum → https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/8-roleplay/

it’s where posts go that are written in character and are allowed for usage in-game for it. You could write a book about recipes in character and become a well-known chef for it while you cook the recipes and share the knowledge with everyone ?

2 hours ago, theldryn said:

@chaosgamer

Yah ujhh nice, but what sub forum

It’s in my previous post

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.