The Warwick Resolution

KosherZombie

x0SD2983gPoEZoiVS-fYzHbTyzIgduTFT9N9L9RUJySskYA0VUoOsXNRZGL8hBs4lJOM9h-UO1kDwZgU6tIzplzsNoddj-nK03gn9RsaTs61J-gBultbF2PChPXoXOZswwHNk6Cw

THE WARWICK RESOLUTION

Issued and Confirmed by His Imperial Majesty, Antonius I Horen on the 10th of the Snow’s Maiden, 1711

SECTION I - THE DISSOLUTION OF THE DUCHY OF ADRIA

Article I - For the crime of High Treason against the Empire of Man, the crown of Renatus-Marna does strip the Duchy of Adria of their land, and right to exist. The title of the Duke of Adria shall revert to the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska, where it shall remain as an unlanded title, held for posterity by the King of Haense.

Article II - The land previously held under the Duchy of Adria shall revert to the Crown of Renatus-Marna, for the emperor to use, distribute, and exploit as he sees fit. Adria shall retain no claim, right, or legacy to their former land.

SECTION II - LAND REDISTRIBUTION

Article I - The emperor sees fit to reward his loyal vassal, the Duke of Warwick, Edward of House Suffolk, with the majority of the land previously held by the Duke of Adria.

Article II - The Crown of Renatus-Marna shall retain full authority over the mountaintop in the land, (hereinafter called “Dragon’s Perch”), in order for them to construct a fortress no more than 75 meters by 75 meters.

Article III - The Crown of Renatus-Marna shall retain the rights to the ruins of the city of Ves, excluding the palace overlooking the city of Ves, and the ruins shall become an uninhabited monument and testament to the the Emperor’s Justice. A statue of the Emperor Antonius I shall be constructed in the town square, in recognition of divine justice. The Crown of Renatus-Marna shall control the ruins according the borders outlined in yellow in the below map. ((https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/471308746044473346/565569469598924800/unknown.png))

Article IV - Until the Haensetic and Suffonian settlements are complete, their citizens may take up residence in the ruins of Ves, permitting that they do not add constructions or repair the ruins. They will evacuate the ruins within three saints week.

Article V - The Crown of Hanseti-Ruska shall be awarded the flatlands in the western portion of the land, in order for them to construct a settlement or fortress. The settlement shall not extend past the borders outlined in the below map. ((https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/e70b3091fb2fad3fac6b9dc95f702724-jpg.jpg ))

Article IV - All of the remaining lands previously held under the Duchy Adria shall become known as the Duchy of Warwick, held by the Patriarch of House Suffolk, under the Kingdom of Curonia. ((The Duke of Warwick shall be given PRO and Nation Status on the tile, with the King of Curonia and Emperor of Man at all times retaining RO status on the tile)).

SECTION III - RIGHTS OF THE SIGNATORIES

Article I - The Duchy of Warwick retains the right to raise levies and use their land as they see fit in the interest of the Crown of Renatus-Marna and the Crown of Curonia, in accordance with the Laws of the Empire of Man and the Kingdom of Curonia, including but not limited to the terms outlined in the Common Sense Act, and the Vassal Agreement of the Bear and Eagle.

Article II - Any violation of the Warwick resolution may result in the Duchy of Warwick being stripped of their land and titles, and the land reverting to the empire of man. ((If the Duchy of Warwick commits treason, enters rebellion, or violates the Warwick Resolution, the Empire of Man and Kingdom of Curonia will be awarded with the right to conquest the tile, regardless of Casus Belli.))

IN NOMINE DEI

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Antonius I of the House of Horen, Emperor of Man, King of Renatus, Marna, Mardon, Salvus, Seventis, Savoy, Courland, Santegia, Kaz’Ulrah, and Norland, Duke of the Crownlands, Avar, and Frederica, Count of Helena, Carolustadt, Alamar, Frederica, Thesmer, Thelen, Lorath, and Cantal, Baron of Darkwood, Gravelhold, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Heartlanders, Highlanders, Farfolk, etcetera.

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Ser Wilhelm I Karl of House Devereux the King of Curonia, Duke of Curon & Umbra, Count of Cyrilsburg & Avalain, Baron of Arisan, Blackreach, Rivia, & Vasile, Lord of Bear Mountain, Blackden, & Drakov, Grand Knight of the Order of Ursus, and Archchancellor of the Empire of Man

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, King Marius II of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of  Kusoraev, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Adria, and Carnatia, Margrave of Rothswald, Count of Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, and Kaunas, Viscount of Alamar, Baron of Valwyk, Venzia, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Lord of Markev, etcetera

HIS GRACE, Lord Edward of the House of Suffolk, Duke of Warwick, Count of Pembroke and Baron of Alnwick.

The Emperor nods, adding his stamp to it.

Edward Suffolk duly executes the treaty