Skins XD

herculean_wud

SKINS

Hey gamers, I’ve got some epic skins to sell. Three pre-made, each for 750, and the opportunity for 1 epic gamer (thats 1 gamer) to order a custom skin for 3000 minas. Sidenote: I don’t do things mega fantasy. Speciality is medievalesque humans and orks obviously, but I’m open to everything provided it fits the criteria of not being high-high fantasy. 

Troubadour:

a2c2644b1705c0a15406d6c426b5633b.png731c64dc2e8b29b2dfae4d389c3587f7.png

Dwarf Merc:

09aceadc366d24391aea9c7e8db88cb1.pngcd89a98d24ffeebfef561f210f05693f.png

Peasant:

c1db76881814364bbf7ef62c76aeddb0.png

Keep an eye on this page. I may release some more epic offers for skins if I’m feeling up to it / this is received well.

Got some nice shading on those skins

Just now, Allseyer said:

strange.

what d ****?

I have a fully clothed skin here. I need to have it modified to be more orcish in style. That is, loin cloth and breastbind of similar color. Perhaps some kind of fur in concept. She’s very well toned and strong, if that’s something you can/want to implement into the skin’s shading. I can’t really afford 3000 mina, though, idk what your price negotiation is like xD

Merylynn The Wanderer.png

58 minutes ago, Demotheus said:

I have a fully clothed skin here. I need to have it modified to be more orcish in style. That is, loin cloth and breastbind of similar color. Perhaps some kind of fur in concept. She’s very well toned and strong, if that’s something you can/want to implement into the skin’s shading. I can’t really afford 3000 mina, though, idk what your price negotiation is like xD

Merylynn The Wanderer.png

add me on discord dog we can negotiate pepperoni_nip#8956

11 hours ago, grubgoth_wud said:

add me on discord dog we can negotiate pepperoni_nip#8956 

Done. Detrimental is the handle.

10/10 skins btw