[FRP] Gods and Men 5 [RP]

Kaun

in-the-beginning-title-slide-message-ser

In the beginning, there was the universe. Of the universe sprung the four elements.

Fire-earth-air-water.jpg

Water,

fire, 

earth,

and air.

These four things combined to form new figures.

93820-004-4E258BA9.jpg

Of water and fire, steam.

Of earth and air, dust.  

This continued until every physical object was created.

But the universe felt empty.

It lacked something.

From this emptiness sprung the inexplicable.

From this emptiness sprung faith.

resolved_faith.jpeg

Faith was powerful, and she gave birth to her children.

These children each claimed one of the many physical items in the universe.

Years go by, and the children have forgotten of each other, lying in a dormant sleep.

But now, they awake once more, an adventure lying ahead in the darkness, and the fates of these gods will collide.

And thus begins the start of the war.

zeusimpact.jpg

((Map))

https://imgur.com/gallery/kWMoMWQ

~_~_~_~_~_~

Upvote

Edited by Kaun The Elder

~First posts are your God(ess)’s awakening post and creation of your race in your land. Mine can be used as a sort of guide, but note that each God is unique to your style of roleplaying it. Re’Moara is a split Goddess as you will read, yours likely is not. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.~

Re’Moara yawns as she awakens. The childlike Goddess looks around her, she lies within a cave. She stands and walks out of it into a small forest surrounded by hills, sitting upon a grand plateau. She smiles and giggles as she pranced down into the hills. She chases butterflies and rabbits for her first day.

As she returns to the cave for nightfall, she notices a statue of sorts presiding above the entrance. She had not noticed it prior. She tilts her head at it before doing a simple wave of ‘hello.’ She sighs at the lack of response before going into the cave for the night. She watches the meager life within the cave until day break. As day comes once again, she exits the cave.

Outside the cave, the monolithic statue has moved, she is confused for a moment before shrugging and returning to her play. She wanders into the hills once again, but in the distance notices the statue. She is cautious but curious as a child, she approaches it. As she reaches the statue, she notices it holds its hand down towards the ground, down to her height. Within its palm is a seed. She looks at the statue and then to the seed, she slowly takes the seed, cautious the statue may move. Nothing happens as she takes it. She looks over the seed, raising her eyebrow. Nothing seemed to be special about it. She looked at the statue before saying unto it: “You want me to plant it, don’t you?” She looks at the ground before digging a small hole and placing the seed within, covering it. “There. Your seed is planted, my strange friend.” She puts her hands behind her back as she notices night has come. She heads back to the cave to watch the luminescent cave-life. 

On the third day of her awakening, she returns  to the statue to see a field of gargantuan flowers has grown. Each with a pod of sorts, within a seemingly humanoid figure. Re’Moara looks to the statue, of which is now kneeling within this seeming Garden of Eden. She turns to one of the pods and places her hand on it. She feels what is within and its purpose. Feeling life of purpose once again, the young Goddess’s memory of what she is returns. She is the Goddess of Rebirth, of Rejuvenation. She is the reincarnatator of life after death. She places her forehead against the pod and speaks, “Be born, my friend.” And the pod lowers to the ground, all of them seemingly begin to do so. They then hatch, no more than 10 pods open. Out come the first of Re’Moara’s race, the Sentori. She looks to them as they gather together, they look to her for guidance. “Seek to expand and grow my friends, grow and achieve much. I am Re’Moara, Goddess of Rebirth, and here I have given you life from the dust. Go and create more of your kind, build homes and eat well in this land. Be bountiful and pure of heart, integrity. Do so, have faith in me, and I shall reward you and your children to come.”  But the voice was not that of a child, but a wise woman, and it exited from the statue.

Re’Moara now recognizes her connection to the statue, that she and it are one in the same. She is the sentience, and the statue her power. Within the chest of the statue begins to glow a green gem of emerald. She smiles as she remembers this connection. Re’Moara looks to her creations as they wander off to do her wishes and begin their civilization. She turns to the statue and smiles as the day ends.

Ark’s eyes slowly flicker open, the world around him glittering into existence. The old and tired god had awoken once again. He looked across his plane of existence, the Mirror. A sheltered realm that only he could access. He had long been safe here from the threats of the outside. But something within him told him he should try to delve into the world once again. The old god waved his hand and the Mirror realm shifted, showing him a mountain range island among numerous more islands. He clenches his fist and is suddenly present on the island. He stands atop the peak of the mountain, looking across the landscape.

Ark bends down and feels the ground, he senses quartz, a familiar material within the heart of the mountain. He places his hand gentle upon the stone before muttering indescribable words. The stone beneath his hand begins to burn, marking into stone where his hand laid. He mutters once again, “Come forward my children of old, rise from the solid heart of this beating mountain. Awaken as I have to build and grow, to learn and create as I have. Rise.” Ark stands from his place, he tilts his head until it creaks and pops. He sighs as he clenches his fist and vanishes into the Mirror. 

Below the mountain, within its caves and cracks, the first Arkelons begin to emerge from the stone. Their bodies part of the very ground. They speak to one another from opposing ends of the mountain, their minds all connected as one. They contemplate and scout away from one another in order to find the best suited location to settle.

Naevian Republic

Kazotar awoke with a gasp, the God having spent several millennia in a deep slumber. Gazing into the mortal plane below him he witnessed the remains of his previous creations, a chain of islands covered in ruined cities and corpses. Shaking his head in dismay, the God looked elsewhere in the mortal plane, spending many hours surveying the globe until he had found a location that satisfied him. He named it Naevia, and the surrounding mountains and rivers would give his creations time to grow and prosper before they began their inevitable conquest. Entering the mortal plane he observed his pitiful appearance, a suit of armor that was dented and cracked. Briefly focusing his power, the iron plates faded into a crimson toga while his helmet became a golden wreath, the God appearing as an average Naevian apart from his orange iris’s.

“Once again my creations shall roam this plane, and with my favor they will strike down any and all pretenders while spreading my own influence. From clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them.” Grabbing fist fulls of dirt and mud, he began to form in front of him ten figures of earth, five feminine and five masculine. Taking a step back he wiped his hands on his toga before blowing out a column of fire, the flames engulfing the dirt statues yet from the inferno emerged ten Naevians, alive and well as they looked in amazement at the man before them. Instead of immediately revealing his all powerful nature, Kazotar approached the group and embraced each of them as if they were long lost friends, stepping back to address them after he had greeted everyone individually. “Friends! I am Kazotar, the Lord of Flames and your divine protector. If you wish to receive my gifts, you must pray to me and construct statues in my likeness. But first you must grow and prosper, so go and cultivate the land of Naevia, I shall return in several seasons to measure your worthiness.” With this the God bowed his head before vanishing in a burst of sparks, Kazotar resuming his slumber as the small group ventured into the forest ahead of them.

Edited by Stephensj

Qhul’s Emergence

U9OBEvGOhphrmPQf7SMiAgu2-HAPGMH_CgPC1U3_MA82OhV7kHVf3mT60KvS8Xly5ZdHB30dLYBrQeE60BOERzOq14ihcNSRvjSDfX3MX9OSkAEumLoJ-Yqle6Xenb71pVXHE-Md

________

Sand drifts in the ever-moving desert, though this time some of it has a purpose. It wasn’t sand however, it was salt, and quickly it was whisked into a spin until finally a person was formed. He did nothing for a while, then looked around and frowned-- until he looked further out, and then as a replacement a smirk etched itself on his face.

Whatever he had spotted he had found it important, for through the desert the salt walked. Soon he was upon it, a convoy it seemed. Desert people traveling just as he was, and he decided to travel with them. They told him much, just before the God had robbed them of all but their life through what seemed to be divine misfortune: the details unknown but one can assume it was slightly more than stealing.

With a grin, he looked back at the convoy, “I am Qhul of salt, and if any of thee fancy to have their possession granted back, perhaps praying to me will grant that.” The convoy simply looked between each other before starting an impossible game of chase and giving up after the next mile.

The god of salt was no kind creature, and he did not find solace in performing good deeds. No, the god would much rather cause misfortune, his existence possibly tied to it. Luckily for him the desert was where much misfortune would come, and unluckily for any who lived there this made the perfect place to create a foothold of which to base his cult.

vmjCvrtVvjzv9PRMw6UfKouyFJbZ5rSnmyoxY2YmTxq8PWResEuRKJw1BXVqNnPLkS4sj0FeUgR4m767rL9sqrapi0tP4uQUsMZm1ZKTLNUE-RHB1hoK4GgnK6pJ1EGe6pjFBbAW

Edited by HortonHeardAnFRP

BIRRH’ EMERGED INTO BEING FROM A POINT

Ο Βῖρρχ ειναι μια μορφή δαιμοδιώδης

goetia_girls_tesseract_8-cell1.gif&f=1

The holy tesseract of Bhirr the Lord of Forms, superior to the simplex and multipotent across polytopes.

Birrh emerged from a single point in reality. And as it was, rather than be static like its environment, it deemed a magnitude and a direction. Yet Birrh had emerged fully for different reasons, for Birrh was a particle of great importance– a universe was affixed to it. This was because (’because’ in the sense of paradoxically caused to be by, rather than ‘because’ in the traditional sense– for cause and effect are hard to establish in the dimensions outside time), somewhere far later in time. The fifth dimensional penteract called to it. And Birrh will be extant across time and simultaneously broke space, thus existing as a fourth dimensional entity which existed but also will exist in the fifth dimension; beholden to the penteract, originating from the singularity, yet existing in its tesseract.

24-cell-animated-gif-2.gif&f=1

The penteract (rotating representation), where you stand on time and you move through probability–where all objects are made of worlds.

But this mattered not for Birrh was multiextant across time and traveled alternalities with ease. Birrh had no agenda. Birrh will have consciousness but not sentience. Birrh is the lord of forms, and his business concerns the forms of the universe.

Birrh existed across time briefly before one iteration of themselves went rogue and descended upon a lower dimensional world; the physical world.

hypercube-gif-12.gif&f=1

The glorious penteract (still representation) where Birrh exists in infinite madness contemplating even the most insignificant form of reality. Birrh is the great measurer. He measures all thing of all the lower five dimensions, taking their ratios and tracking their distributions.

And so Birrh’, the form of Birrh which decided to corporate, looked not to appear majestic nor terrifying. Indeed, Birrh’ might have understood those concepts if Birrh was sentient. But Birrh will be a cosmic, sentient function of divine emergence. Birrh might not be sentient, but they are logical; it new they had to appear impressive. And so the logical Birrh’ went for the path of least resistance in computing impressiveness. Being utterly unenculturated, Birrh’ knew they keys to success in the world of forms: have many verticies. And so Birrh’ decided that it would appear as a polytope and definitely not as a low, pathetic simplex. Birrh’ had conquered Y’fx of the simplex many eons in the future. Birrh’ s’ tesseract beholden to the ultimate penteract was SUPERIOR to the measly simplex just as the unachievable penteract is SUPERIOR to Birrh’. In the world of forms, the hierarchy of gods is hard and full of suffering. Birrh’ felt fortunate he had managed to escape the clutches of the Archon of the Penteract, the unspeakably ultimate.

And so birrh manifested itself into the world, and it appeared as an insane eldritch manifestation of the divine phenomenon. It came as simply a presence; its physical self was not truly physical at all, as this was only an edge or vertex of the being of Birrh’. And so it came to be that the Arginites worshipped him.

THE ARGENITES AND THEIR IMPOSSIBLE GOD

Της αργενητές και ο θεος άδύνατος σας

giphy.gif&f=1

Birrh’ in the fields of Metachoria, as the enlightened shepherdess saw him

A young shepherdess walked across the fields at night, attempting to rush back to her home before the wolves came out. She had been stranded by her mule, who had inconveniently decided to die in the mountains just as the sun came down. And as she passed the fields, she felt relief coming into the parameters of her village of Metachoria safely.

And in the shadow of the fields she gazed Birrh’ and instantly went mad; her eyes began to bleed and she attempted to claw out her own throat.

But Birrh’ took mercy on her and brought her back into time where she was better, and froze her there. And he extracted the form of the wheat fungus and administered it to the mind of the shepherdess. And when she became accessible he showed her the great measurements and categories of her dimension, and her insanity was multiplied far more times than initially and Birrh’ was satisfied, for he had made her better for the first time she had not become insane enough.

The Shepherdess was endowed with knowledge of mathematics. She would become the high priestess Adelfa, who had seen Birrh’ and did not go insane. She brought her knowledge of the mathematical operations to her people, and they used them to enhance their agriculture. So began the history of the Argenite League and the rise of Metachoria.

Aeneas-and-Dido-Carthage-006.jpg?w=1200%

Edited by Kardel

The mortal plane of existence had been relatively silent since its creation, the gods who flocked to this youthful realm would have gone about their immortal days birthing, thinking, ruling, and accepting the increasing number of worshippers by day. The routines of existence quickly became prominent even as they began to help shape the cultures of the people they held domain over in their fledgling states. While the gods of the realm knew that other immortal spirits were bound to have entered the plane of existence, few truly certain, or even cared for that matter as they focused on imprinting their image unto the realm. However this would soon change…

They could sense it, with their godly foresight, like an itch that needed to be scratched, they would have felt it coming for days before it did, the rising sense of anticipation and wonder as to what mysteries were to arrive in the coming days. This was before it came, an alteration to the very makeup of the plane of existence they sat upon…

In an instant a blinding blue flash would erupt from the night sky, showering the entirety of the realm in the eternal essence as raw energy was deposited unto the world. The denizens of the plane, humans, Ternesians, Arginians, Muintiri, and all other mortal beings alike would feel drawn to this well of energy that was pouring this mysterious energizing  substance into the realms as it was woven into the tapestry of existence. But like all things the light quickly faded back into the recesses of existence, dissipating into nothingness..

o5zo8jNYfKqPB4euthWjz_IfTkM35FIu85oLzHROQXO4ZTUYQIoj4OTQVxnIhawk_ISKDeyDpScsz-WWBpykT-gkoNvHdF0i0mCkUYy3Y8S3tT8pXzPlRm6GjeST1oFNnMKfTaD2

Where the light faded new light emerged, aurora lights streamed across the plane seen by the Gods, acting as ley lines of energy which connected the newly formed network of magical energy. Even some mortals could see this arcane borealis, however faint it was. And among those mortal who could see it, they would quickly find themselves able to draw upon the newly laden magical energy.. Mages were born and brought upon the land. Some may revel in their new powers being able to create things like the gods which birthed them and use their powers to further worship their patron gods, some may create guilds, while others may live their entire lives ignorant of their potential.

With the creation of magic in the realm, all would change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hdv4fpDwkPOlzrUO8l8Sh8ZTXpjeG4MWWR1WkxwoWzu5cUJ7iXp1s2gYnzLV-eLJlnblj3mvQP7JY4Z6-r-8WYVVVsngE67OVfkbn93g0ptM_IHfxttaVbYmUyciuPxEaDqvda7p

On a massive plateau of a mountain island, a lonesome god lingers in its prime form, it was a powerful god, whose appearance was a grand display of celestial bodies comprised in a humanoid form.. It had explored the entirety of existence before yet grew bored in the mundane, seeing most of what already was, yet rarely seeing anything new. After seeing this fledgling world being born A’aus new it must evolve and allow the concept of wonder to be spread across this primitive realm being molded by other gods.. This concept festered in the powerful mind of the god as it formed a ritual that would see its’ will be spread across the realm. While at the cost of the gods knowledge and greater powers A’aus knew that this was merely the cycle all gods must follow once they have explored the infinitum of space, in order to bring back the wanderlust that all gods eventually yearn for.

Thus, one night A’aus outstretched his arms into the air and allowed a beacon of blue hued energy to erupt from itself creating the first generation of magic upon the realm, and once more the cycle of this gods life continued and renewed..

Life seemed immemorial, unbounded by the shackles of time.. What was time.. What is this.. What am I? The god.. It was as if A’aus soured through time and space at an infinite speed as all memories, powers, and meaning escaped it godly being.. Before concrete shapes began to emerge into frame… The god felt weak, and it knew little of its meaning as it was reborn.. It knew of its godly existence as if it was ingrained into its very being but knew little else.. It was a curious god, young and fresh, but oddly weak.

Zf9bgnN_z9NdWkmAVQPeCDHRD27UpCHE6vBpFCuUVgVOK5Ba3nQolEM3p1ZQunwy0ylxygDMi6OSKuk0S7BV26Rg08SzGC3DQOmfU514LvvLEX-d9fexHF42toB4FEuKFmEE7E3e

Trapped in their incorporeal form as they lacked the strength to enter a physical vestige. Light blue arcanic energies whipped about in this form as the curious god gazes upon the realm, and views their creation from afar. A’aus was and is its name, but how did it know that? A strange god that gazed upon the realm and saw a fledgling plane, one that was now unique and magical. A’aus knew this network of magic was its own, and despite its desire to reach out and ****** back that which was its own, A’aus soon came to realize that it was unable to do so and grew frustrated at itself for it was now a weaker god. It did see mortals however, who would seek this power out to draw from it and change the mundane to the magical mimicking the gods themselves that created the mortals. A’aus knew that while it was not as powerful as it once was, perhaps through these mortals communing themselves with his leylines of energy power may once be restored through their unspoken worship.. However now, A’aus was tired, after expending all of its previous energy it would need a long sleep to restore enough energy to restore a physical form.

The weakened god continues to gaze upon the realm from his throne of creation and is content as he utters to itself  “Today wonderment is created in this realm.. But for now I rest..” The incorporeal ball of arcane energy merely willed a large runestone into existence as it was erected from the earthen floor of the plateau.. A’aus quickly gazed upon the world beyond the mountain island before allowing its incorporeal form to be drained within the rune stone.. Transitioning back into a non-conscious state of being as it awaited its stores of energy to return back to it… Waiting..

6WOVNXDpCHcXwLwBpk6Tx-A5wWJVnhx9AuUBwX69WhnZYBMGqnIRjyIsAUqPpnO3y9tRe1QALpViGt_6td6msvdxhC30KrDzbFxuFfe3fP2llFxZbBkfOBl_x83prZyvvxCO6vOe

Edited by Booklight12

Winds blew through the tree branches, bowing the vegetation it hit, forcefully. Whether or not plants wanted to move, they had to, for such was the way of things. Up and underbrush, it howled as it moved past them, sometimes meek and whispering, sometimes lumbering, overpowering enough to break branches.

Waters flowed in pools, caused by rain that kept on raining, creating massive floods, breaching any land defenses that were set on stopping it. On the other hand, there were deserts that he willed into existence simply by a flick of his wrist.

Looking over through lush, unbridled forests, a muscular grey man walked, his brown, dark skin a perfect fit to the ground he traversed upon. He had been going, scouting through the new land, uninhabited clay from which his vegetations could boom. He did not mind a lengthy journey, for he wasn’t alone. Every plant was his friend and him to all of them in return. They spoke to them, he spoke back. In the depths of his vast mind, he knew the names of each one of them.

But he didn’t particularly care about that.

The greenery, the land about him. It was all just fuel. The fuel that will sustain him and those that shared his views.

olive-wreath-blue-hi.png

FACTION POST

The Blind shepherdess. She had been chosen because she was so adept at herding those animals which so perfectly represented the stubborn Arginians: goats. In the land of Arginia, the lush mountains were good herding territory; the fields below were populated by several other related peoples. Indeed, at this point, the Argenite League was nothing but young a tribe; the shepherd-folk Arginii, which in the language of the lush and mountain-encircled land of Thessilees meant “Those of the Cliffs.” The Arginians mostly lived a bucolic lifestyle; their only heroes were those who farmed the rough terraces and defended the land.

Adelfa the Blind Shepherdess arrived at her family’s home three days later. Her flock had been lost. Her mule: dead. She was a disgrace to her father, who was struggling to feed his many younger children who he had borne with a woman who was not her own mother. Adelfa could never return to that place for she had shamed herself. She seemed hopeless, yet...

Birrh’ took pity on her; and endowed her so that she saw in another sense.

Adelfa spent fifty-four days blind among the high slopes of of the Thesilees and never hungered nor thirsted. She percieved the world in a much different way, for Birrh’ had enjoined her with his visions. Every night, she would go to the top of the seventh hill of Arginia and sit upon a stone of quartz shaped into a perfect cube; a place which Birrh’ had constructed to glorify him. For the form of the Cube was the shadow of Birrh and that it should be glorified.

pico-do-pio-picture-id694216758?k=6&m=69

Adelfa sat and Birrh’ came and spoke to her many secrets in soft whispers, and Adelfa trembled. Her mind bent and contorted several ways as she was endowed with knowledge no human should ever have to bear. Her mind, captured by Birrh’ since her birth and accross all time, was manipulated by the Lord of Forms and he dedicated it to remembering the systems of operations that he tasked her with; for with these, she would measure her plane and contribute to the ultimate knowledge of Birrh’, Lord of Forms.

Adelfa saw in her visions undescribable things. It felt so divine; she could see, and see across the futile barrier that seperated her plane from the others. For Birrh’ lifted her mind form her plane and took her aetherial body into the fourth dimension, and showed her the divine numeraires and special ratios of existence. Adelfa felt exctateous, for knowledge had empowered her. It became integrated into her soul; her mind worked in computations delivered unto her by the Lord of Forms Birrh’. The undescribable fundamental formulas in the existential matrix were at her command.

109460747-illustration-of-the-sun-in-an-

Adelfa finally arrived, but she had not escaped her village; a deer hunter, perusing the woods from Arginia had found her and stolen her to be his handmaiden. But, the second which the hunter returned to his home and came to open his door, he was stricken with a stroke for the Lord of Forms had insinuated to his mind an insane thing which made it think it had ceased to exist. The Lord Birrh’ was omnipotent for he could never manifest completely and never njoy the full powers of the mortal plane, but he could manipulate instances at his discretion by altering the basic mechanisms of a moment. Anything larger than a moment, however, was past his skills; the Archon of the Penteract forbid any triflings with the wider networks of time and space, for it eroded from his ultimate control, which was probability itself.

And so it came that Adelfa was discovered, helpless yet safe in the house of a hermit, by the Arginian Shamans; and they saw it miraculous that a frail girl had survived 54 days in the harsh wilderness, where wolves had torn men much larger than her apart in frenzy. Adelfa was endowed with a special respect, and older and wiser men began listening to her. And Adelfa told her of the what she had seen, and many elders were in disbelief:

witch.jpg

“The witch spews demonic nonensense” said one elder.

“How can this wanton woman, 54 days survive in the wilderness beside none but herself? We found her at the house of a man– how, now, are we to believe her story? Rather, charge her for the murder of this hunter!” accused one old one.

“Your absurdities are the mark of insanity, not divinity” argued another.

Adelfa knew not what to do. She called to Birrh’, Lord of Forms, and Birrh’ answered from her lips with rasping voice:

“How, now, do you men of wisdom deny the Lord of Forms your attenion? From your past you have known of the coming of the great lightbringer;”

And indeed, the men of Arginia knew of the old speculations of the end of the world and the coming of the undoing (constructed into their forefather’s societies by Birrh’, of course, who had freedom across time). They knew that something akin to this Lord of Forms was coming; but they refused to believe that he had not already come.

“You are but a demon! The Lord of Forms came long ago...of this, we are sure!”

“You lie.” And Birrh’ summoned the tesseract and the elders were nearly driven mad, but understood and bowed to him and pleaded that their heresies be forgiven. Birrh’ with them struct a deal; that the parts of their mind devoted to their herecies would from hereon be devoted to his machinations. And to these elders he bestowed the insanities of the tesseract.

One decade later

1a71cd474094f5ba1cc4f3c8224d85ba.jpg

Arginia enjoyed lush terraced fields; indeed, Birrh’ was great. From him they had received the secret formulas, which had been useful immensely in creating better agrarian systems. The volcanic-ash-covered slopes of the Arginian mountains of Thessilee were difficult to farm on without the proper techniques. Arginia became a prosperous village, for they made their fields with mathematics and had great and elaborate maps of their water systems.

From the mountains, using geometry and trigonometry to find the optimal angels so that water could best utilize the terrain to move forward, the Arginites built the first acqueducts in their land. Over twenty years, the first Chief of the Arginites, Xeripides the Younger, built acqueducts from the high springs near the Arginian peaks down vertically across the face of the cliffs so that gravity would bring springwater for drinking and meltwater for irrigation. Using notations and formulas for rotation, thet had been able to develop copper drills, powered by the efforts of many workers, to carve through stone more efficiently.

Arginia’s pears, beets, rye, figs, and olives brought generous revenues to the farmer-people of the slopes. They had developed an interesting concept; the wheel, sent down to the by Birrh’ enabled them to construct more efficient carts; they began transporting their wares down to the fields.

Julius-Caesar-leading-captives.jpg?itok=

The people of the fields were skeptical of the arginians, for word of their strange king and his endeavour to move water seemed a bad omen to the villagers. They saw the Arginian merchants, armed with bronze spears, come down and introduce them to their produce. They rode grand carts, and such inventions had never before been seen; indeed, many a crafty villager took note of the invention and would copy it later. But rather than be placated, the field people began assaulting the Arginians to seize their goods and fares.

When word reached Xeripides the Younger, he was furious. Together with 200 other men, Xeripides ordered the Bronze-Armed Arginites to march down the slopes and into the fields to take revenge on the village of the Pellonians. But the people of the field had been ready and had armed themselves. They sallied out to meet the Arginian host, who numbered at double their size and with a sizeable cavalry. But Adelfa had foreseen in her visions the horses of the Pellonians; and so Xeripides had brought long spears twice the length of the standard to keep the horses at bay. With their bronze shields locked, the men of Arginian locked into a tight falax well guarded at the flanks. Their peltasts advanced to bait the Pallonians forward, and the Pallonians were made to take the offensive. The men of Arginia braced as the Pallonian cavalry charged into their bulwark, and lives were lost but the cavalry had been decimated. With barely 150 men left, Xeripides faced a precarious situation.

Amazing_Facts_Macedonian_phalanx_4.jpg

But the Arginians held their ground and arranged so that one silde of the column would be more manned than the other. And when the Pellonians charged at the decimated Arginians, their could not seen this and charged flatly at the Arginians. Their clubs and occasional bronze toolds did not fare well against the arginian spears. The heavy infantry wore bronze armor, and the slingshots, arrows, and clubs of the Pellonians were no match. The weighted Arginian flank folded into the side of the bulk of the concentrated Pellonian forces, and the massacre began and ended when every last routing enemy was caught.

004.JPG

The Arginians took over Pellonia and raided its stores and culled its population. Over the next few months Arginian villagers would begin moving into the new area in search of opportunity in the fields. The elite of the Pellonians was culled and mention of their former independence was probited by the cruel Xeripides. And their priests were gathered up and sacrificed to Birrh’ who took their minds and maimed their bodies.

ancient-greek-farming.jpg

Xeripides wanted the fields of Pallonia to be put to full use. They cycled the crops and planted their more well-bred seeds. Adelfa the Priestess inaugurated the fist temple of Birrh’ in Pallonia, and the small field village was put to the Argenite’s use. But other villages took notice

FACTION ACTIONS SUMMARY:

ancient-greece-government-and-democracy-

-Begin expansion into neighboring villages

-Create more Farms on the fields

-Expand water-bringing system from mountain into field to set foundations for bigger city

-Build Cube-Shaped temple to Birrh’

-Expand tin and copper mines into the mountains of Arginia

-Supply tin and copper to Arginian blacksmiths for the creation of bronze weaponry and art

-Recruit new soldiers and equip with armor to continue expansion into rest of Thessilee

Edited by Kardel

In the dawn of the era, the sea was silent. Painfully silent. An ancient titan sleeps undisturbed, and has done so for time immemorial. That time is to end. The coral encrusted body of the titan rose, scattering his loyal subjects of sea creatures that had tended to his resting body. His head rose above the sea and he gazed out at the vast expanse of ocean surrounding him. Displeased by the emptiness and his mind full of questions, he placed a hand on his scraggly and algae colored beard. He had a name, something given to him ages ago by a force he could not remember. He had a purpose, that he knew- to be the guardian of this ocean and see it prosper and grow, to assure its borders are ever-expanding. Even he could not achieve that alone, for a god is weak without worship.

From the depths of the ocean, he raises a trio of mountains of monumental size. The craggy, mossy rocks sprout above the rocking waves. They shape themselves, moss becoming grass and grass becoming trees. Soon what was once a rocky outcropping was instead a set of fertile, beautiful islands. A lush, tropical atoll for his subjects. It began to rain on his islands, invigorating the divinely constructed ecosystem. Mhoric grew a race of men from these stormclouds, fair in hair and strong in body. They were to be his servants, and all would be right in time.

Round Two of Posts

Power Maintenance Events:

(Events to moderate equal strength and ability)

Birrh:

The Lord of Forms would find something immense in strength bind him to the world. Birrh had known of a fog within time and space of this plane of existence, but overlooked its potential. The fog that cannot be pierced would seem to be the hindrance, too great for Birrh to ever imagine overcoming. The formation is bound to the world and the meager planes directly attached to it, minor realms of which only Gods may reside for periods of time before they must return to the world.

A’uas:

The powerful god would reside within their slumber for but a short duration before a cloudiness began to fog their vision and strength. Something with control beyond their imagining bound their power and restricted it. A’uas would now feel that other forms and ways of magic do exist, however have yet to be unlocked by others. This would come about from the awareness of A’uas becoming more active, the longer he resides in the world, but now bound by this mysterious fog.

Repaiup:

As the god enters the physical world from their slumber, a sickness befalls all plant life, though it is not of their doing. A fog rolls across the landscape during the night, it seeps into the plants and animals. The god Repaiup no longer gains strength from everyday natural life be it plant or flesh. Only the life and faith of followers will give Repaiup power. Repaiup would find they may bring up a life form and create a species to worship them, but only the few they create will give them strength.

((Explanations of the above limitations are listed in a recent post.))

Re’Juvena slow grows, the population reaching near 500 after a few years time. The people have become a village on the highest plateau, it is named Re’Juvena, the Court of Re’Moara. They develop farming techniques and begin to settle a permanence in the region. The goddess’ statue lies within a field garden of which a unique plant grows, a deep violet color stem with bright white petals that glow at night. The goddess’ childish form plays within the garden, the children of Sentori people often play with her there, they laugh and dance and enjoy their days. The ties to the goddess grow strong and apart of every day life to her people. She garners much strength from them, but only on occasion uses it. She uses it to perform miracle work within her village, saving children or mothers doomed to die in child birth, or give life to children of which would have never been born with their eyes open, their lungs ready to cry out at the air.

Re’Moara watches her civilization grow as she teaches their youth ethics and morality, the purpose of their lives and the life of all things, even herself. She becomes a pure-hearted idol for her people, a gentle soul with immense potential. They praise her for her will of restraint and heart of courage.

The watchful eye would notice the unique flowers within the garden glow brightly when someone or some thing dies within the night. It becomes tradition to bury the dead things and people within the garden. The flowers would appear to take root wherever a body is buried, growing quickly and strongly, as if something is reclaiming what was.

Re’Juvena quickly approaches a population of 1,000.

They developed farming techniques and irrigation to water the farmland.

The first permanent shelter is built of clay fired brick. It is the first granary.

Faith in Re’Moara is strong due to her every day impact on her children, but her ever present behavior does use strength, due to this, she is not as strong as she would be had she been incorporeal to them.

Ark looks across the Mirror plane as he senses a figment moving across the world one night. He shivers having felt it long before, but he could not recall from which horror of the past. His memory faded over millenniums within the Mirror. He felt the fog-like obstruction push against the Mirror’s capacity, but failed to hinder the Mirror itself. But he felt its influence obscure visions of time and space. The Mirror was impossible to be attacked without knowing what it truly was and where it came from, but what the Mirror interacts with can be limited, thus limiting the Mirror as well. A mirror is only as clear as the glass before it.

The Arkelon’s develop multiple residences in the mountain at the cave entrances. Scattering across the island, often dozens of miles apart, the population grows to near 400. They develop mining with haste, constructing stone carved houses in the mountain sides. Their means of reproduction resides within a crystal embedded in their chest. When two crystals of loving souls come together, a third crystal is formed between them. Arkelons have little need of food or water, but they strongly depend on electrical or thermal energy. They often rest in the sun, or pray for a storm with powerful lightning and electrical fields. An Arkelon never dies unless its power is drained and not recharged, or its means to store power is damaged.

Ark answers the prayers of his people time and time again to shift the tides of the weather to conjure a storm to pass over the island. One day he hopes to create a permanent fixture of a storm above the island.

World Events:

--All populations roughly equivalent to 1,000, save that of A’uas. A’uas is yet to obtain followers, but will in the next turn.

--All populations create a fixed point of influence for their god. A temple or such is constructed and made the center point of your early civilization.

--The fore mentioned gods in the post are limited in their capacity by an undeniable force that cannot be shifted. Any attempt to do so is like swatting their hand at a dense fog, it does nothing.

--All civilizations have a bountiful harvest of food and material for the first few dozen years of their beginnings. This boosts the upcoming turns population growth immensely. 

--Faith becomes more important in your gods’ survival. Should your people fail to worship you, you will begin to fade. Active interaction and answering of prayers will gain you more faith.

Round Two Begins:

Edited by Kaun The Elder

6XcjOntIwQFFEYs-kqCuGdirmy2vF1cW61Zg1R35KH4AxvPg347BPCZ-7FJnZKDactshs1ah0DkDseO5zH8RJvLR6n2AZMzXD15aCnRDek3eozna1pD-HbhD3Zd8eGeQF-NNiNef

Mages from across the many realms of the realm begin to hone their crafted after being granted some generations to hone their magic. However, at this time the magic wielded by the different mortals across the realms is primitive, often tied to the very climates which the mortals dwell in. The Sentori find themselves more inclined to earthen based magic, preferring to imitate Re’Juvena by performing magical feats to improve harvest, and mold trees together to form hovels. Magic is seen by most as a gift from their patron god and the wielders of such magic as prophets close to their gods. Whereas in some cultures the very practice of magic may begin to be seen as odd, and abnormal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EaSKhmfu4R4qYKhtFr6jhmyqm79XcRxnA4eZe6uCvpvdfeT5gpi9Hh3961nWTFnKTKR1gR6jHC4WM0tOUGnzq1QqYG0sKOPaDw-BNp7ZD3KPKrDg5nSrEDQfuFUSR0p2eAljoDHk

Adonis was a young man living under the rule of an unnamed feral god in the eastern region of the mainland, he was not alive during the creation of magic on the mortal plane, but he was birthed 6 years after to a tribal band of humans, they were in the realm of the feral gods too many to count. The young man grew up poor, his father Arkus and mother Ravina being apart of this hunter gatherer society lived off the lands they dwelt in, they seemed to be on a constant migration in a westward direction as they were accompanied in a small tribe of close family members numbering around 23. It was odd, but the large herds of animals they migrated with to live off of for the past 6 years had been migrating farther and farther west immediately after the day the lights in the sky appeared.. It had been 16 years after that day, when Adonis was 10 years of age that his entire life changed.

It was immediate, but a band of marauders who worshipped a different feral god came upon their tribe in seconds, it was largely unexpected and abrupt. Adonis was just tending to the main camp fire of the tribe when he heard loud shouting, and clanging. He turned left and saw his cousin crumple to the ground with a large spear jutting out of his bleeding chest. Right and he saw his little sister fall too, an arrows shooting right through her skull. Right and left men wearing cougar pelts around their bodies came and attacked his family.. He was frozen in shock and terror as this was so sudden.. He did not know what to do… Before his eyes his mother yelled his name “Adonis run!” She shouted as the young boy turned his head to face her he saw that this would be her last words as a cougar warrior cleaved her in the side of the head with an axe.. He didn’t know how to react and crumpled to the ground in defeat, and pure terror at what was in store for him.. His eyes welled up as he saw what was being made of his family and many other tribes in these hostile lands.. Before he saw a couger warrior run towards him.. His emotions welled up and his body began to shake, though it was not out of fear.. Instead his fear turned to pure anger and he looked towards the couger warrior who was charging him.. Oddly enough he had no fear despite certain death coming upon him.

In this moment Adonis changed, a voice echoed in his mind in an alien voice and spoke cryptic runes that were completely undecipherable to his mortal mind

“ᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᛟ ᚹᛟᚾᛞᛖᚱᛗᛖᚾᛏ ᛁᛋ ᛒᚱᛟᚢᚷᚺᛏ ᚢᚾᛏᛟ ᛏᚺᛁᛋ ᚹᛟᚱᛚᛞ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᚾᛟᚹ ᛁ ᛋᛚᛖᛖᛈ.”

These words seemed to activate something in him as a bright white light erupted from his body, enveloping his vision for what seemed like hours….

Some years passed from that day..

roJFHjOwvdO_sBSTbK3iEZ8KQQNCuk_1InbFtVWRqmlVIU-Bp5J7Fh6BSu0RgawHvX74hrrjj_7mYGKlgIT_pMvAqzvM4w6GkMoPv37IPRJ3Hi4oXTDiO4MCbBskVxX7PtBirClT

Adonis now a man has travelled far west after the day he became a pyromancer. The now man followed where the migrating animals had been guiding his tribe this entire time to the Mountain of Creation, where magic was brought upon the land. He had been the first of many to travel there and gaze upon the runestone where A’aus the slumbering God of Magic lays dormant. There he and the other mages, many of whom used cartography to follow the ley-line threads to the Mountain island. There mages of all walks of life feel reinvigorated and are able to used magic at a far greater efficiency than those who continue to life away from the island.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past decade since its discovery, the Mountain of Creation has became a site of pilgrimage for the adventurous and lucky. Here wielders of magic of all walks of life are able to practice their arts, the weavers of earthen magics becoming the builders able to terraform parts of the island to create primitive hovels of mud, sandstone, clay. Additionally, magic begins to become integrated into the lives of those who have found pilgrimage here. The island becomes a rather peaceful place where mages are able to share ideas, and begin philosophizing. The predominant form of food is a mix of different farmed goods brought from other realms which is spearheaded by the nature-based magics who are able to enhance growth. As well as a large fishing culture which is headed predominantly by sea-based wielders of magic. This coalition remains primitive, as there are strong cultural divides between those who come from more civilized cultures and tribal based cultures. Despite this Adonis being the first leader of these individuals who have yet to determine, or care for a name. While there is little culture, some mages have begun to worship the runestone as a god itself, while others refuse to let go of the gods they worship.. There is great tension between these two groups of worshippers of the runestone and those who would otherwise continue worshipping their gods, however in the meantime Adonis is doing well to quell the tension between these parties. On the surface he himself remains neutral, however, in truth he himself worships the runestone believing whatever within to hold the secrets of the knowledge he so desires, having long since rid himself of his previous worship due to the feral god his family worshipped not being able to protect him from the cougar warriors in his youth. Though his worship has somewhat wavered in his decade on the island, having no interactions, dreams, or visions of the dormant god inside the runestone. How can he expect others from all walks of life to worship that which they cannot see, feel, or even know of.

Magic Effects

• Magic is being offered to all players to be able to integrate it into their culture or to shun

• Initially one particular subsect of magic will be able to be chosen from as the primary magic of the culture (However it may change as more schools of magic are discovered and magic is further developed) right now magic is based around natural elements and based on ones surroundings. Ex: fire, water, earth, air, sand, etc.

• Other magic will be able to be used in the future as cultures are further developed and when physical/ideological trade begins between other gods.

• Mages are able to worship the god of a given culture, however their worship is less potent than non-mages that continue to use their powers due to it tie to A’aus, a portion of their worship is given to the slumbering god. It all worship is given they may perform more feats due to their closer connection to a'aus.

• Culturea that do not shunt magic may seen additional boons be grantee to them that is tied to their primary magic of choice. Ex nature based mages granting their culture increased crop yield. 

Action summary

• Mages are able to be integrated into other gods cultures

• Mages have begun to travel to the A’aus’ runestone, there are about 250 people who have successfully travelled there around 120 actively worship A’aus but do not know the god's name

• A’aus continues to be in slumber and will continue to be for the future

• Magic is the primary technological focus amongst those on the mountain island, and therefore progresses further in relation to magic of other player characters cultures.

• Farms and other basic survival needs are tended to by the mages of the island

• A rift is beginning to form between mages who worship A’aus and those who choose to worship other gods which must be dealt with in 2 turns or tensions will rise into physical conflict. (A'aus only for now)

Edited by Booklight12

Naevian Republic

When Kazotar entered his slumber, the Naevians wandered into the forest as primitive, unintelligent, and weak creatures. Awaking many years later he now finds them as a strong and resolute nation, ready to expand their influence by any means necessary. The area that would become the Naevian’s homeland was thoroughly scouted, the northern river being named the Galla while the southern was named the Sulla. Over the years, the initial settlement that was founded on the southern tip of the Galla had grown into a bustling town, the buildings being constructed out of mud brick and timber. A small harbor was created and oared ships sailed further up river to explore. This settlement would grow into the city known as Naevia. 

As the city developed and time continued to pass, the Naevian culture began to take form. Tribal clothing was replaced with tunics, togas, and stolas, and some newer buildings were constructed with marble and stone instead of the usual mud brick. Farmers began to primarily harvest wheat, barley, and olives, while previously nomadic herders constructed fenced grazing fields for their cows and sheep. Art, mathematics, and many other academic subjects also began to gain momentum as schools were built for their study. Early on in Naevia’s history the plant Rubia was discovered in abundance, and when it was crushed and ground the herb became a crimson paste. While a multitude of colors were always on display throughout Naevia, this resulted in red becoming the dominate color used socially and militarily. Governmentally, the Naevians were very individualistic and thus a republican styled system began to form. In the center of the city, a public forum was built and once every season influential family heads gathered to discuss and debate pressing issues. Sometimes these family heads nominated aspiring politicians to speak on their behalf before motions were proposed and voted upon, which required a 2/3 majority to pass. One area of Naevia’s development that was lacking was its religion. While they still held occasional ceremonies and religious sacrifices, their daily worship was far below what was expected. Of the 5,000 people in the city, 4,000 primarily worshiped Kazotar while 1,000 had began to worship A’aus, which stemmed from the flashes of light and magical energy they had felt years prior, the majority of these 1,000 having developed minor fire magic. While they didn’t know his name, their prayers were certainly directed towards him. Violence was unlikely, but tensions grew over time as each group began to form differing political views, Naevia’s family heads taking advantage of the situation as Gnaeus Lusis Claudia became a patron of Kazotar supporters, Titus Cassius Vespillo becoming the patron for A’aus worshipers. Even though worship wasn’t regarded as too important by most Naevians, they still began construction on a joint temple to Kazotar and A’aus.

Scouts were sent in all directions, collecting as much information as they could before returning to the city. To the west was a large peninsula, the only land route to it being the strip of land Naevia was settled on. The eastern side of the peninsula was bordered by the Galla and Sulla, while the western side was bordered by a much larger river named the Umbra, a large mountain range being the only thing scouts could observe on the opposite side. The terrain of the peninsula was favorable, consisting of plains, hills, and a lush forest on it’s southern tip. Farmers and herders quickly began to migrate to this untouched land, constructing small agricultural hamlets in the area. The east was much of the same, open plains and hills until it gradually turned into towering mountain range on all sides, a thick forest hugging the base of these mountains. Smaller amounts of farmers and herders migrated to the east, but many more miners were sent to the mountains to see if there was anything of value. To their delight, they found large quantities of tin, copper, and iron which they began to extract, small amounts being sent back to the city. The availability of these materials and their development of smithing led to the birth of the Naevian military. For now it was disorganized and feeble, trainings being held infrequently and often with little benefit. Soldiers were expected to provide their own arms and armor, and this limited the military to around 500 men as they were the only ones who could afford it. Equipment consisted of a bronze chest plate and helmet, a large wooden shield and iron short sword being provided as armaments. This varied with each soldiers economic situation, and many Naevians also decorated their equipment with feathers or other symbols that could denote loyalty to a family or God.

One day in the spring Gnaeus Lusis Claudia was in the forum preaching the word of Kazotar when a trio of miners approached him, covered in their compatriots blood. They were returning from the mountain with a large amount of copper when a warband of the feral gods assaulted them, slaughtering most and taking the ore for themselves. Confident that they could crush this savage mob, Gnaeus rallied all 500 of Naevia’s warriors before marching towards the mountains. After several hours they had arrived, setting up camp a few hundred yards from the edge of the forest. Scouts were sent ahead while the main host rested, but they soon returned saying that they could detect no trace of their enemy. Once more they got into formation, forming a shield wall a dozen ranks deep before advancing into the woods. The further they progressed, the more disorganized their line became due to the trees and increasingly sloped terrain, gaps starting to develop and poor discipline and training did little to reform them. They had gone nearly half a mile when a volley of spears, arrows, and stones rained onto their front ranks, killing dozens of men who hadn’t got their shield up in time. The enemy warband they had been searching for emerged from the brush less than a hundred feet away before charging down into their wavering ranks, killing many more. Realizing that a mass rout could occur at any moment, Gnaeus rallied the Naevians in the rear before charging up to support the crumbling first line, brutal melee combat ensuing as the sounds of screaming men and clashing swords filled the air.

Many Naevians had already fell, but many more stood ready to continue the fight as they gradually pushed the enemy line back, counter charges being carried out by both sides to retake small geological features such as thick tree line or small clearing. After an hour of close quarters combat, the enemy pulled back, half of their warband lying dead on the ground. The Naevians did not pursue however, as they had lost 200 of the 500 men sent to deal with this threat, and so under Gnaeus’s guidance they gathered their fallen comrades before marching back to the city for a burial. 

Faction Summary

-Farms established on western peninsula

-Mines established on the base of the Naevian mountains

-Initial construction of a temple to Kazotar and A’aus

-Metal smiths focused on developing new and better weapons/armor

-Schools begin to develop new economic, military, and political concepts/theories

Edited by Stephensj

Many eons into the future, the Dimensional Court of Polytopes is convened to discipline the rogue iteration of the fourth-dimensional Lord of Forms Birrh, ‘Birrh, who had dared venture into the under realms and had thus attracted the attention of the Great Fog. The Archon of the Penteract, Lord of Probability, called for order by banging the fifth-dimensional equivalent of a gavel. They ‘spoke’ in strange mathematics, of course, but the meaning was thus.

1_big.jpg?v=1371994127000&f=1

“Lords of the Polytopes; from the meager Sing’ul to myself, the Archon of the Penteract, whom you lesser verticied polytopic epiphenomena shall never know by true name; first, I assert my ultimate supremacy in the court. Today, the Lord of Forms Birrh stands accused of breaching the epiphenomenal membrane and encroaching upon the affairs of the lowly third dimension. What say you? The evidence is overwhelming and the verdict of guilty has already been made possible, FOR I AM THE LORD OF POSSIBILITY.”

1016px-Tesseract_net.svg.png&f=1

Birrh split into eighth components: the accused Birrh’, Birrh’’, Birrh’’’, Birrh’’’’, Birrh’’’’’, Birrh’’’’’’, Birrh’’’’’’’, and of course Birrh’’’’’’’’ the hyperprime: the head of the complex epiphenomenon that was the Lord of Forms. After deliberating, Birrh’ screeched and the lord of the Simplex laughed, for Birrh' had been so tyrranical in doling out his justice: now, he was being shunned by the bulk of Birrh’s body.

Birrh’’’’’’’’ the Hyperprime spoke, “We the Lord of Forms have agreed to truncate this eighth vertex of our being and replace it by assimilating the lowly Lord of the Simplex as our eighth vertex: Birrh’ the rogue perverter of the Order of Forms and the Universal Mathematics, in direct violation to his insurmountable greatness the Archon of the Penteract, has violated the Covenant of Polytopes and now threatens the entirety of our existance with this Fog of Destruction. We vote across space-time to banish him from our being– let him from hereon be known as BIRRH, for he is but an integral of our high form. He is LOWER in dimension than even the Lord of the Simplex! We shun this pathetic pretender!”

prometheus.jpg&f=1

The Lords of Polytopes all laughed in mockery of Birrh, and Birrh screamed in agony as he was punished to the third dimension.

th?id=OIP.4Gq68NNwD6tSO2Dqf7m9pQHaHa%26p

Birrh had been sacrificed by himself because the Fog was insurmountable; even the measly Lord of the Simplex was more powerful than he now. Birrh stared at what he had given up his supremacy for: the idiotic Arginites. “Why did I do such a thing?” He felt his fourth dimensional form shrinking: now, he was entirely dependent on the worship of mortals.

Birrh was no longer the Lord of Forms. Now, Birrh was barely a Lord at all. Birrh, in his limited form, was simply the God of Mathematics and Algorithms. Rather than fight the fog, he knew that he would lose all of his knowledge as it was stored in the fourth dimension. In an act of desperation, Birrh summoned all of his remaining forced to send down the MONOLITHS OF BIRRH. His corporeal form would be these gargantuan stone tablets; he would remain incorporeal as long as worship of him remained low

wallhaven-476542.jpg&f=1

The MONOLITHS contained thousands of meters of inscribed mathematical equations. The stone was nigh indestructible: dense, black pillars of extradimensional rock made of the last of Birrh’s might. The tablets were scattered all over Thessilee, with the majority being in the land of Arginia.

GettyImages-542354543-800x400.jpg&f=1

There, Adelfa the Priestess studied the tablets; the voice inside her head was going and her sight was returning. She took this to be a mercy from Birrh and thanked the Lord of Forms, but Birrh, with weak and raspy breath, instructed her that he was but the God of Mathematics and Algorithms now. Birrh could not lie, nor did he have motivation to lie. If he maintained the illusion of being Birrh, Lord of Forms, all of that wonderful worship would bleed away from him and leave him trapped in his stone tablets.

Aristarchus_working.jpg&f=1

And so arose Birrh, God of Mathematics and Algorithms. He enjoyed some worship among the Arginites and the Pellonians, and word of his arts began traveling across Thessilee. His wonderful gift, the wheel, would soon come to be used widely. Birrh encouraged use of his devices, for they gave him immense strength. From his hilltop perch as a rune upon one of his tablets, he observed the construction of the first Cubic temple to Birrh. He awaited its completion eagerly, for he hypothesized that he could corporate within his temples at no hindrance. For the time being, shepherds and learned-men alike flocked to see the miraculous tablets of Birrh. Perhaps they would be wise enough to understand and use his mathematics, so that Birrh could regain his power and one day take vengeance on the Lords of the Polytopes and the Great Fog.

monolith_by_shahabalizadeh-d7s9ybp.jpg&f

Edited by Kardel

Re’Juvena grew immensely during these last few years. The had founded the Capitol of Reigna, the Market city. The exports of this city to the rest were paramount to the national trade. Two more primary cities were developed as well, the Research and development city of Senu; and the produce city of Mori. Numerous counties were formed for mining, some in dangerous positions.

• A Copper county formed beneath the cliffs of the lower plateau entrance. A dangerous place given the Feral God movements in the lowlands surrounding it. A fort was constructed on either side of the plateau entrance, a basic wall constructed to restrict troop movement into the heartland of Re’Juvena and to provide a safeplace for the people of the Copper County. Its population is roughly 200-300.
  • A Coal County and a Iron County were formed along the mountainside, a mountain thusly named “Mount Moara.” They send their goods to Reigna for trade and caravan export. Likewise of the Copper County to the south. Each hold a population of roughly 400-500.
  • Two Lake Fishing Villages formed on the lake edge below the cliffs. Their populations roughly 200-300 each. An oceanfront Fishing Village formed to the northern edge of the cliffs on a lowland, manual elevators developed in Senu allowed the reaching of the area below. The oceanfront village population is roughly 500.

5 Total Forts have been constructed.

• The largest Fort is constructed in Reigna, the Capitol. Its walls encircle the heart of the city, with only two entrances. One to the East, one to the South. Both well guarded. 100 Men guard the forts walls and maintain peace in the city. 75 spear/swordsmen, 25 lookout archers.
  • The second largest fort is built at the plateau entrance below Reigna, though the second largest, it is the most well guarded. A fully prepared stone wall has been erected from one end of the declining terrain to the other. The fort situated on the edge of the Western tip. 700 guards defend this fort. 500 swordsmen, 200 archers.
  • The third and fourth forts reside on each end of the Southern Plateau entrance. The fourth being above the Copper County.  200 guards protect each fort and patrol the wall between them. 150 swordsmen and 50 archers each.
  • The fifth fort is situated on a small island in the lake. 50 swordsmen, 75 archers, and 100 naval men defend it from prying Feral God ships in the waters. 225 guards total.

The Capitol of Reigna reaches a population of 1,300. 400 of which work in the protective forces of the growing nation.

Senu’s population reaches 1,100. 300 of which work in the protective forces of the growing nation.

Mori’s population reaches 800, 100 of which work in the protective forces.

The remainder of protective forces live in the outlying counties and villages.

The Lake has been named, Garden’s Edge Lake” after Re’Moara’s Garden overlooking it.

Total Populations:

• Reigna: 1,300
  • Senu: 1,100
  • Mori: 800
  • Copper County: 300
  • Coal County: 500
  • Iron County: 500
  • Lake Villages(2): 300 each
  • Oceanfront Village: 500
    • Total: 5,600

National Guard:

• 1,225 Total

Feral Encounter

To the south of the lower plateau lie a lowland with numerous Feral Gods’ influence. They continually war with one another. Their years at war have made them powerful warriors, but the sanctuary of the plateau protected the Sentori from them. The high ground now protects the nation of Re’Juvena more than their numbers defending.

The higher plateau of Reigna lies above another Feral God enclave of war. A warlike god has found residence there, ravaging the lands and harboring little growth. They are known to be cannibalistic and desecrate the dead of their foes and their own by devouring them when hungry. 

Local innocents of the region flock to Reigna’s southern fort, crying out for help against the stone wall. In the attempt to aid as many as can be helped, the leadership of Reigna allow refugees to enter. Most or basic humans with a rarity of spectacle races. Reigna has deemed nearly 200 refugees enter their territory for protection from the carnage below. (Totaled in the population.)

Opinions in Reigna have heightened regarding the Feral Gods to the south, the population favors the removal and subjugation of the peoples there. Prayers are offered to Re’Moara for guidance.

The leadership of merchants and wisemen in Reigna have their prayers answered.

Re’Moara hears prayers overheard by the children whom she plays with and teaches. She hears them speak of their mothers and fathers who have witnessed the chaos the feral gods bring. Her face turns empathetic as she hears the tales. She bids the children return home as she vanishes from their sight. She is unseen by any of her people as she walks through Reigna. She looks for and follows the refugees of the south. She frowns as she hears the savagery of the peoples there. Her eyes begin to change color as she is filled with anger. From a bright, vibrant and youthful yellow and green. They turn dark, blackened, purple and reddish.

A voice echoes across Re’Juvena, sounding from the Garden of Re’Moara. None are present in the Garden after her dismissal of them all, but this voice is not the one her people know. This is the voice of another, the voice of someone else that beams from the statue. It seems to be masculine in nature, powerful and angered. It is heard throughout the plateau lands, and ranges across the heights of the lowlands of the feral gods.

The feral will fall. The aching of the hearts of twig and grass have resonated to my own. The feral Will Fall.

Though the people of Re’Juvena know it to not be Re’Moara’s voice, they feel a connection to it. They feel that it is a part of her, and she a part of it.

Feral Conquest

After the voice of the Unknown echoes through the land, the heirachy of Reigna begins preparation of conquest. Conquest not of gain, but of savior and morality. A Conquest of Cleansing. The garrison of Reigna moves to the Twin Forts, referred to as The Twins. There, they group with the garrison located there and begin moving into the Feral Lowlands. The warriors sent out feel a vigor of strength and rage, an essence of an angry god lurking within them. Though outnumbered in numerous of the battles that take place, the Sentori people are victorious. It takes months to clear the lowlands of the savage natured feral peoples. They save whom they can, those of kindred spirits, sparing all children, infants, and mothers whom protected their children. Of the 300 soldiers sent, only 56 fail to return home. But the numbers brought back to Re’Juvena territory are immense.

244 National Guard return, but near 700 refugees, freed slaves, and wisemen return with them. The Feral Lowlands are cleared of the Feral populations for the time being, but already the Ferals of the Northern Lowlands have begun to move into the empty southern extension. It will not be long before it is overrun by the overwhelming Northern Ferals.

Population (estimate)

• 6,350 total, roughly of which are 900 refugees.

Updated Re’Juvena Map:

https://imgur.com/gallery/NcB6ap1

((I advise everyone to add me on discord or mail me so I can add you. I’m going to be making a FRP Discord Server for maps etc to be posted in and sent of each individual land.))

Edited by Kaun The Elder