Sign in to follow this  
Fimlin

Ultimatum to the Mynebor Cultists

Demands for Mynebor

_____

In the beginning of our recorded history, it was Khorvad “The Betrayer” who corrupted Iblees and the Ironborn. Our former Ironborn kin, once mighty and honorable, would become heretics and race-traitors who would bring only death to the descendent races. And it came to pass with the reclamation of Urguan from the Ironborn that all acts of Khorvadic worship would be entirely banned and punished with death in dwarven lands.

Again in Athera, the Ironborn Invasion of 1476 resulted in the loss dwedmar life from all clans. This invasion resulted in the destruction of, Kal’Agnar, the Grand Kingdom’s capital. It took years for the dwarven people to rebuild and attempt to live normal lives once more.

It has come to attention of the Under-Realms of Urguan, that the heretical Kingdom of Kaz’Stailininn, also known as Mynebor, has practiced such worship as that of Khorvad. Mynebor, time and time again, has broken the trust of the dwarven people.

The Kingdom of Mynebor has further acted against the dwarven people by the conversion of dwedmar to the worship of Khorvad.

And as if to emphasize the cruelty and race betrayal that their Khorvadic overlord teaches them, this same “Kingdom” has grown so bold as to attack the Under King, Fimlin Grandaxe. Luckily our Under King survived but it was shocking to find out that the attack was orchestrated by dwarves. This Kingdom of Mynebor attempting to take the life of Fimlin Grandaxe was a direct attack against the Under-Realm of Urguan and an attack on the dwarven people as a whole.

Race traitors and heretics of Mynebor, attempting to cover up the crimes taken by your people against the Under-Realm of Urguan will not be had. Your deeds and your practices to known to us and you will be called to answer for them. Failure to meet our terms shall result in immediate action by the Under-Realm.

_____

Terms

The supposed “Kingdom of Mynebor” shall be dissolved and any holdings it claimed shall immediately be ceded to the Under-Realm of Urguan

Balrog “Kryum’Ogdarosrum” Ironkiln II shall submit to the authority and ruling of the Under King and the High Court.

All followers of this rogue group shall either disband completely or shall submit to the Under-Realm of Urguan, pledging their undying loyalty to the Obsidian Throne and the Under-Realm of Urguan.

All followers of this group shall renounce the teachings of the Khorvadic Cult and shall re-pledge their faith to The Brathmordakin or be declared apostates, heretics, and shall be hunted until the end of their days.

Failure to accept this Ultimatum’s terms will result in immediate action by the Under-Realm of Urguan.

[[Credit to Urguan for writing this post]]

“Ah ‘ope teh see ah day where weh dunnae need teh constantleh watch fer threats to ahre wellbein’.” Ulhart lets out with a sigh.

“About Time” says Darek at the Irongrinder table

Hamlin Frostbeard shrugs “Seems like someone wants to step on da Mynebor lads fun” he would begin to chuckle “S’ame good dwed stupid c’oices, lets ‘ope ‘e stops and returns to da proper dwedmar Kingdom and not continue down da pat’ of w’ich ‘e is taking”

Balrog Ironkiln II sighs sadly as he reads the ultimatum before writing a letter for King Fimlin.

[!] The letter would read. 

”War, war never changes. I forgave you for the execution of my father, but I will never forget it. I did not seek for war, nor do I wish for it now. You would tear down all of my fathers work as well as my own because of what? A quiet city up in the mountains? I cannot accept your terms. I would gladly give my life if you were to let my people live in peace. They have done no wrong. And as far as these claims of Khorvad worship here, I have renounced my loyalty to him. I would gladly accept judgment for my sins against the Brathmordakin if it would remove this impasse between you and I, but I will not give up this city and my people. I wish to follow Belka like my father did until he was turned away. But I digress, as it stands, I cannot do as you wish. For a king is a servant of the people above all else, and my people will not be abandoned. I now see the mistakes of my father, and I wish for them to be forgiven. But these terms are too much for even I.”

Balrog would set his quill to the side after reading what he wrote, taking his seal, he would stamp the letter shut and send it away to Urguan, hopefully into the hands of Fimlin.

31 minutes ago, J33xt101 said:

”War, war never changes.”

Wow, just like your build, the first sentence of this post is copied.

3 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Wow, just like your build, the first sentence of this post is copied word for word from Fallout. 

Oh that’s funny, looks like I’m going to be the last one standing here...

At the summit of the Vale, a singular notion in essence to the dwedkin.

“Yes, yes- enough of th’ pomp. End’em all if it’s a disgrace to your peace.”

Somewhere deep in the dwedmar mines a big dwarf would walk with his bluesteel pickaxe and would hear a bird wings sound heading his way" hmmm...?? "the dwarf would say "wot is it?" A black raven with a letter around his leg would land on his shoulders "a letta?" He would unwrap the letter and read it" wot is t'is?" He would sigh and would stop doing his mining duty amd would release the raven to show him the way out " maek 'aste trusted companion of mine as we march to war to meet our purpose as Steel'earts!" he would say while laughing " Dungrimm blessed us wit' redemption to fullfill our dute' an' doi in battle!"he would shout "Narvok oz Dumgrimm! Narvok oz Urguan! Narvok oz Khazad-ur-Urguan!