[Completed]Minecraft VR roleplay? (Vivecraft server plugin)

PyroKitten

9 minutes ago, MrSnowball said:

Vr erp?

Yes

On 5/6/2019 at 3:24 PM, Mapleveins said:

How does Vivecraft handle typing? You’d still need to type to have dialogue with people and do emotes that are still not possible in vr. If this was added which would be cool but I doubt it as it’s kinda niche, without the ability to type quick enough and reliably enough or at all would make rping with you an absolute pain. I get annoyed when people emote novels but atleast there’s substance. With this, if it has type support we’d get the same wait but less substance or an even longer wait whichIjustcanthandle.

This would also run into the same problem as mpm where not everyone will/can download the mod to see what you’re doing. But atleast mpm users can still type out reliably what they look like.

That’s absolutely true! Which is why I want to test it. If what I researched is correct, you can still control the game on desktop, meaning I can come forward and type on my PC. I did take that into consideration! ? We’ll see ?  

Edit: Looked at their website- they have a new update! It also features a typing mechanism!

MC-_Keyboard_RC.gif?w=840&ssl=1

Edited by PyroKitten

theres applications that you can use already to turn your phone into a VR headset and play minecraft in “VR” without add ons or plugins, only issue is if you dont have a bluetooth controller you have to use the keyboard and mouse to move, and even then still have to use the keyboard to type. I’ve tohught about doing it on LOTC a few times, since I have a controller, but always thought it would be a little weird if I ended up having to turn around in order to emote, lol. And no one would see me doing anything VR like, it would be my regular MC character, just head movements would be VR

Edit: Its called Trinus VR if anyone is curious

Edited by Sybbyl0127

3 hours ago, Sybbyl0127 said:

theres applications that you can use already to turn your phone into a VR headset and play minecraft in “VR” without add ons or plugins, only issue is if you dont have a bluetooth controller you have to use the keyboard and mouse to move, and even then still have to use the keyboard to type. I’ve tohught about doing it on LOTC a few times, since I have a controller, but always thought it would be a little weird if I ended up having to turn around in order to emote, lol. And no one would see me doing anything VR like, it would be my regular MC character, just head movements would be VR

Edit: Its called Trinus VR if anyone is curious

This is valuable information! Thank you! I'll keep this safe for later-

This thread has been deemed inactive and the debate concluded. If you feel this was mistake, please contact a moderator.