Possible Dwarven outpost?

Piston1937

This is the inner entrance of the to be fortress.  It is at the end of a cave though it is not particularly deep underground the planned Castle will be much deeper underground.  The area around the door will be widened to add arrow slits along with other anti siege weaponry while leaving the cave smaller to both keep it hidden and bottleneck an attacking horde.   Too also be added is water pockets to have dripping and add to atmosphere and maybe add some lights. in the form of pillars with a lava core.

1290050266_Screenshot2019-04-1719_13_46.thumb.png.b76065f635a79749042eeeffacdd0ae4.png

“wow” says Zkrew-Luz

Just go to Agnarnum lol

2 hours ago, jetboydan said:

Just go to Agnarnum lol

Read my character sheet and you’ll see why I won’t do that.  

Plus the city portion of the outpost is coming along nicely.

It’s gotten bigger since that image.  Now it has a proper gate and a kill box area along with spaces for archers to shoot into the killbox. I even left nooks for possible armourstand statues if i can get some heads.

also with the front gate done i can start on houses inside.  The first building is going to be an empty guild hall opposite the gate.  This is so the biggest guild is the first to be able to defend the gate.   

After that on either side will be barracks for “guards” and then i can start on actual residential and commercial areas.

there will be two more gate houses one one either side of this entrance before entering the city proper.

first guild house is mostly complete except for an office and it’s own barracks space.  Can’t post image due to image size limit.  Until a guild moves in i will use it as a storage area and start working on the guard area and secondary gate houses

https://imgur.com/a/UvCnvEC

Edited by Piston1937