The Ironaxe Initiative

KosherZombie

o_m9JQZIz3yptmQv-S9B7W_4Pm7hzHT6S9P69tMFMDOvggnvOz2qWeF2OfWp7b0dqt5TWE0O64ehgXR6emOj8mOUAdenUrWt-1amsuMDqnqQdwcl66_g31Qsx9oIrKfGoj9Qp4ff

THE IRONAXE INITIATIVE

“The true definition of compromise -- a little give, a little take.”

Issued and confirmed by His Imperial Majesty, Antonius of the House of Horen, 6th of Owyn’s Flame, 1706

By the grace and good will of GOD, His Imperial Majesty Antonius I of the House of Horen, His Majesty Wilhelm I of the House of Devereux and the His Majesty Marius of the House of Barbanov have resolved to uphold the following agreement:

SECTION I – LAND BORDERS

Article I - The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska is hereby bestowed exclusive right to expand her borders to the plains north of the city of Reza ((tile 61)) as marked on the below map.

Article II - No settlement can be built on the lands mentioned in the above Article I without the permission of the Crown of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and any present settlements without permission must evacuate in three saints weeks.

Article III - The Kingdom of Curonia is hereby bestowed exclusive right to expand her borders to the pine forests north of the city of Ves ((tile 58)) as marked on the below map (hereinafter called the “Suffolk Woods”).

Article IV - No settlement can be built on the lands mentioned in the above Article III without the permission of the Crown of the Kingdom of Curonia and any present settlements without permission must evacuate in three saints weeks.

Article V - Signatories that are granted rights for expansion hereby may not further expand their lands without the unanimous approval of all of the Signatories.

Article VI - The Signatories hereby ensures, accepts and pledges to jointly and equally undertake all costs concerning the alteration of the Suffolk Woods for the purpose of creating a proper settlement compound as seen fit by the House of Suffolk ((all costs Staff Team burdens House Suffolk for the purpose of terraforming tile 58)) They shall also share the costs of relocating the Suffolk charter.

Article VII – No Kingdom shall expand their borders into the lands south east of the Kingdom of Curonia, except the Kingdom of Curonia.

SECTION II – SHIPS

Article I – Kingdom of Curonia hereby retains exclusive right to build and use vessels, devices, boats, ships and any craft built for the purposes of voyaging or moving on water (hereinafter called “Ships”) for the purpose or with the capacity of warfare (hereinafter called “Warships”).

Article II – The Signatories or any third party requires unanimous approval of all of the Signatories to build and use Warships.

Article III - A warship shall be defined as a ship greater than twenty-five meters in length or height, a ship capable of transporting soldiers, or a ship with the capacity to be outfitted with weapons of war (trebuchets, rams, etcetera).

SECTION III – SEA BORDERS

Article I – Coasts of the plains north of the city of Reza ((tile 61)) and coasts of the Suffolk Woods ((tile 58)) as marked  on the below map (hereinafter called the “Iron Bay”) and the frozen sea to the north and east of the city of Avalain ((seas of the tiles 50, 51, 52, 65, 66 and 67)) as marked  on the below map (hereinafter called the “Devereux Sea”) is and will be under the jurisdiction of the Kingdom of Curonia.

Article II – No Warship may enter the Iron Bay or Devereux Sea without permits from the Kingdom of Curonia.

Article III – The Kingdom of Curonia hereby undertakes the responsibility to protect the Iron Bay and Devereux Sea for the Imperial Crown and the King of Curonia will be bequeathed the title of “Lord of the Waves”.

SECTION IV - Termination of the Warwick Resolution

Article I - The articles and terms defined in the Warwick resolution, including all clauses contained therein related to land redistribution, are hereby terminated, in light of the formation of the Principality of Vilachia, and the reclamation of the city of Ves by the Vilachians.

SECTION V – RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SIGNATORIES

Article I – The Signatories pledge to uphold the articles and borders defined in the Ironaxe Initiative with nothing less than the full extent of their military and political authority.

Article II – The Signatories pledge to approach disputes over the Ironaxe Initiative diplomatically before militarily.

IN NOMINE DEI

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Antonius I of the House of Horen, Emperor of Man, King of Renatus, Marna, Mardon, Salvus, Seventis, Savoy, Courland, Santegia, Kaz’Ulrah, and Norland, Duke of the Crownlands, Avar, and Frederica, Count of Helena, Carlostadt,Alamar, Frederica, Thesmer, Thelen, Lorath, and Cantal, Baron of Darkwood, Pacha, Eastcliffe, and Gravelhold, Fidei Defensor, First Human Prince of Malinor, Protector of the Heartlanders, Highlanders, Farfolk, etcetera

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, King Marius II of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Kusoraev, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Adria, Margrave of Rothswald, Count of Karikhov, Baranya, Kavat, Karovia, Torun, and Kaunas, Viscount of Alamar, Baron of Valwyk, Rostig, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Lord of Markev, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Jarrack I of House Devereux the King of Curonia, Duke of Curon & Umbra, Count of Cyrilsburg & Avalain, Baron of Arisan, Blackreach, Rivia, & Vasile, Lord of Bear Mountain, Blackden, & Drakov

HIS GRACE, Lord Edward I of House Suffolk, Duke of Warwick, Count of Pembroke, and Baron of Alnwick

Edited by KosherZombie