Sign in to follow this  
Hot_Dip

What The Shoot Admins of LOTC??

Posted (edited)

Recently My Good Pal Flamelynx was banned for Raiding a discord and posting Gore and other NSFW Content. Terrible I know. However it wasn’t him, It was two perma banned players on completely different accounts who joined the discord and said it was him. Rather silly right? Surely no one can simply join a discord on their own account, say they are someone else, and that person is banned the next day even though they were at school while the raid commenced. But somehow that’s exactly what happened, without proper evidence or confronting him about it the admin team banned him permanently. Flamelynx's discord has been 98% Neanderthal#3327 since he joined the server, and it is the only one he has ever had. It makes no sense for him to get on an alt discord, raid, and then say it is him. Why would he use an alternate discord just to reveal it's him. It is clearly just two funny guys trying to mess with him. He posted a status update with evidence proving it wasn’t him and it was deleted, He messaged all the admins and got 0 responses and blocked by some, then he was forum banned. So here I am posting this to see if there is some sensible admin that will read this and help him out although at this point I would never expect actual help from an admin. Now I know this post will most likely be taken down 5 minutes after it is put up to silence this injustice but I mean who knows. Prove me wrong. @Telanir @TarreBear @Fireheart @FlamboyantTyrant @SeventhCircle

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vYJlVvdnEa3KaB3gOVBmWLv8ioMg_giayUmYtdFnVhs/edit?usp=sharing 

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.1e2b13e501ab18f66f20247770fab7dc-png.jpg

Edited by Hot_Dip

i didn’t even read cos it’s too long, but free the guy that got banned!

Unfair, it’s only been a few days and i miss him already.. that vid he posted got me kinda sad too.

FreeFlame

+1

All of this + status updates of people calling out the staff team being deleted. Won't be surprised when this invariably gets deleted as well.

I’ve heard there’s a possibility that they have him banned for other stuff and that this was their excuse to ban him, even so they should tell him why he’s banned. It is only fair he’s given a proper explanation and if he is innocent, then give him another chance.

I witnessed one of these attempts in the old dwarf discord, there was a guy named 99% Neanderthal and another named 98% Neanderthal and another named fleeper (and two more random ones), the latter of two had the same discord picture. Before anything was really posted they were all banned indiscriminately but one did try to explain himself, I don’t remember which one however.

Flamelynx’s discord has literally been neanderthal the entire time

He does have alts though.

My boy flamelynx is just tryna live out his mineman existance. Free him from this injustice!!!

but seriously Im surprised that this hasnt already been resolved.

5 minutes ago, Fimlin said:

I witnessed one of these attempts in the old dwarf discord, there was a guy named 99% Neanderthal and another named 98% Neanderthal and another named fleeper (and two more random ones), the latter of two had the same discord picture. Before anything was really posted they were all banned indiscriminately but one did try to explain himself, I don’t remember which one however.

I banned them all after they started spamming nonsense. i cant say whether they would have linked the ip grabber because they didnt last very long, but regardless i dont think flame would have been the one to link it, more likely ghazrial. 

Unban him now this man lives in my city I saw him during the event at school, while he was in school ok? He didn't do anything, and the lack of any evidence is a bit ridiculous honestly

free flamelynx

Heya – I don’t think I really recall a day supporting anything regarding the guy but I do want to speak on this. I’m familiar with the alt in question that he’s referring to, (99% Neanderthal), it’s not Flamelynx, it’s someone completely unrelated to him and wanted to pose as him for a bit. I found this during my short tenure as a Forum Moderator – if any moderator can hit me up for more I’d be glad to, please. 

There is video evidence, as a note. I’m willing to garner that from storage and explain.