Truth behind Vegetarianism

Chimp

Notice how Vege comes to the forums at a very specific time, he riles people up and then vanishes suddenly as if he was not ever there in the first place.
I have the answers to this folks and they are not pretty. Vege is a clone of Sultan aka Mogroka. Yes i know its hard to believe but its the truth, think about it.
Every time vegetarianism does something it inevitably makes Mogroka stronger, every time he riled up Mog’s subjects it gave him the opportunity to find who was disloyal or a loose end, he’d destroy the loose end and Vege would suddenly vanish, its all a conspiracy.

At first i believed that they were both alts of one another however after rethinking that theory i have come with solid evidence that Vege is either some kind of clone of Mog or a secret twin brother of him. They were both destined to compliment and help one another almost like it is coded in their DNA. Still don’t believe me? Well i have ultimate proof, Vege admitted to one of my theories.   
https://gyazo.com/992c4dfde173b1b79645b2e18683223e

Hopefully this will open your eyes to the truth. ?

Edited by Chimp

I served with Mogroka in the Qatari army for 4 years and let me tell you, no filthy Englishman could make a donner kebab like that man could. Theory debunked. 

u got me

That moment when you attempt psychological warfare on a mine man server