[✗] Deity Submisson:

EmberLyte

[Deity Class Lore]: Cosmic/Void Energy
[Name]: Shakti
[Entity type]: Goddess of Divine Energy

Back Story: Shakti is has been known by some villages as the goddess that protects them from evil, cures of diseases and bring welfare to the people who follow her, she has been known to bless people with the power to be able to align energy in those who are unaligned and possibly corrupted. She allows this mostly through the power of stones  but with more powerful users of her blessing they can do the alignment through hand to skin touch the overall name of this skill is Reiki. In some cases of the unaligment, the mind might be so powerfully corrupted insanity takes place in a person with treatments people with these problems can get help and become normal again.
Purpose/Goals: To align Energy in corrupt souls and keep the land safe with the power of alignment 

Capabilities: Gives users of Reiki the ability to dispell negative energy kept in the 7 areas of the chakra
Citation Spoiler:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti  and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki

Reading over this i can tell you with near total certainty that this is not fleshed out enough. When writing a deity you need to have a good backstory for their creation, or rather their lore. This means where they came from, their realm of influence, and their representations. After you have all that written down and that is accepted as an Aenguldamonica, THEN you can begin having such god give out magical abilities. You can do a two in one post, but that can also cause the lore to be failed in total.

Onto the actual lore itself. A being made of energy that represents, in a literal sense, energy is very strange. Usually a being represents tangible things or ideals or ideas just at that, but being the ‘Godess of energy’ is fairly ambiguous and lacking. For example Aeriel, the Caretaker of souls. She deals with souls. Llhair, the god of trickery, thievery, and luck. His creations deal with using those things. Also, Chakra isn’t a thing in LOTC, Chi is, but Chakra is an undefined source of energy. Add onto that what is ‘negative energy’ Lots of fix ups required for this to be workable.

If you truly wish to make this idea work, contact me over discord and I can help figure something out for you.

there shouldn’t be canon deities at all 

8 hours ago, Themeatrics said:

Llhair, the god of trickery, thievery, and luck. His creations deal with using those things.

literally who

theres no such things as gods, the closest thing to the creator the server has are the primordials which have so far never shown theirselves ingame and are totally unknown to everyone possibly even including the aenguls themselves

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.