[✓][WARCLAIM] REIMPOSITION OF UNITY

Ankan

To prevent further unlawful posting, I will be locking this thread. In future, warning points will be handed out to the offending parties.

Please contact me over the forums if you believe this is in error, or that you must post on this thread.

Please see the subforum rules found here,

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/178089-warclaim-and-heist-information/

Hello I’ll be speaking with Joel in relation to this warclaim. We already have a warclaim set-up for this weekend so this one will be planned around the following weekend on the 4th / 5th. More information will be provided and chats will be created later on this week. Thanks.

The claims after investigating and being refuted in a document granted to me. Remove the ability for a direct one. Marriage claims are iffy to place within the Alderyn monarchy, but there is definitely a claim present. They get the lowest set of claims at 15 war points.

Demands outlined in the next post were unmet. 10 war-points

Pact has been clearly broken. Is a defensive pact, 20 points granted. It should've been the responsibility of Alderyn to peacefully resolve the pact when they changed their name. The Dominion of Malin and Alderyn are really only different in name. The pact stood prior and the pact was broken.

The  Rivalry has only been officially stated within the act of Alderyn burning their own city in defiance of the demands. Further recipriocal raids or response from the Alderyn leadership has not been provided. 10 points granted for such an exchange.

Because of the defiance and acts of aggression Alderyn have done in response to Haelunor. The Discounted Conquest/Vassalise has been applied.

Haelunor now has 55/40 points provided for a conquest. This should go ahead

Also I would advise that the state of hostilities prior to the dissolution of Alderyn would be almost warlike and could be interpreted as such. Charters cannot be relocated or dissolved during this time, but that's another can of **** entirely.

Alderyn you can happily defend or Haelunor can steamroll to take the land with no resistance. If there is no resistance then please notify the moderators in charge so the battle process can be skipped.  Considering these aggressions have went on for weeks but the nation was basically dissolved in a day, it seems unfair to not grant them this warclaim.

The Silver State of Haelun’or backed by the Empire of Man have entered what remains of the Principality of Alderyn. Finding no resistance, they easily secure the city.

Attacker victory.

Spoiler

The Crown of Elveness elected not to rally to fight this warclaim. As a result of this, the Imperial backed Helves have automatically won this warclaim.