Hello, I'm George!

QueenGeorge

Or Queen George more precisely, though the account I use for minecraft is Figglewigitz!

Though I got whitelisted in 2015, I’ve only actually started playing as of a month ago and have been enjoying myself a lot. 

This isn’t the first server I’ve roleplayed on. I began roleplaying properly in April of 2013, played on one server for the next few years and then took to doing Vampire the Masquerade RP on Discord for the last two years before finally being brought properly onto this server my a friend of mine. 

My character now is Marie, a halfling lass who’s well on her way to becoming a druid. It’s been fun so far and I look forward to playing more!

Welcome back!

If you have any questions or are looking for people to rp with feel free to hit me up.

a wholesome person.

Grats on returning, but even more grats for getting yourself a group and getting stuck in, it can be difficult starting up. Best of luck with the next journey Marie has ?

Welcome back!
If you have any questions please message me either here or on Discord (Talavok#3594)

I’ve known Figglewigitz for a while, albeit recently remembered- they’re a splendid person, in my opinion. 

It’s nice to see an old friend, that’s for certain. 

George is a mega nerd that I’ve known for about six years due to a previous server, pretty neato really.

I can’t wait to see you around in Brandybrook!