✧・゚: *The Wizard Den *:・゚✧

Charles_Grimlie

✧・゚: *The Wizard Den *:・゚✧

A family company!

2wdLBcM.png

”Lorem Ipsum”

Looking for the right reagents to party, unwind, or enhance your magic? Look no further for you’re at the Wizard Den, home of the finest Magical Aides.

All our illicit, but certainly legal, substances are:

Hookah Compatible (Except Wizard’s Powder)

Certified Organic

✧ Hand crafted by reliable Wizards

Not allowed in Renatus

✧ Varying in price depending on location

Inventory

Cactus Green – Classic

cactus_green_dye.png&f=1

The Staple for all Orc Raves and other racial shindigs, great for having long conversations about interesting and outlandish topics.

Blueberry Cactus

cyan_dye.png

Love Blue, love berries? Blueberry cactus is your answer, now with extra blue, berries, and both combined! Hit hard and hit often, you’ll find yourself having an amoozing time. (That’s an inside joke for anyone whose taken a puff of this stuff, FYI.)

Eternal Leaf

Lily_Pad.png&f=1

Certified as an alternative medicine, Eternal Leaf can cure every possible health problem except dismemberment. Great for after battles if you’re itching from a toke with your blood stained hands... You murderer.

Ice Kiss

lightbluedye_icon32.png&f=1

Great for cooling off after a long night of extreme exertion, we don’t judge! It’s got a minty after taste you just can’t beat, and it cools your breath to boot! Just don’t mind the flying snow men resembling Iblees itself, they’re definitely normal and you’re not crazy... I see them too!

Box of Crayons

LW7at9S.png

I don’t know what’s in these, but they sure are edible and are guaranteed to give you a good time! Now with extra grain and edible wrapper, just as one might think each individual colour tastes just like an organic but artificial fruit flavour.

✧ I̜͆b̳͈̘̜̃̔́̿l̘̥̭̍̄̚ee̢̪̱͗̀͡s̛̟͔͉͑̓̈͢'͈̭̤͗̐͒s͎͎̀͐͌͢ T͔͊o͔̣̖̻͙̍̂̇͌͠ù̦͙̥̔͒c͗͟h̖͔̗̄͐͊

Yq1kytK.png

D͉̙͓̅̌̕O̤̬̓͛ ̛̫̞̀N͓͓͙͋̋͡Ȯ̪Ţ̚ ͓̿C̟̯̊̌O̦͚̾͘N̛̳͍̼̿́SŲ̬̗̥̓̇̀̍M̯̥͗͌E,̻̜̀͐͆ͅ ͕̌D̮̙̤̓̅́́͜O ̜̞̒̋͜͡N͓̽Ö̲͍̥̆́T̒͜ ̢̠̫̦̾͑͆̏Ǫ̜̂̒B̧͍̰͙̭͌͂̃͛͋Ş̖̬̥̏̓̐̕Ę͎̦̑̍͠R̬̝̝̋̔̒V̨̳̰̘̋̿̓̕E,͍̰̓̾ ̭͔̽͗D͙̠͉̿̐̌̿͢O̧̙̐̕ ̜̤́̓N̦̏Ơ̺̝̼͍̓͌̇T̡̤̟͑̒̒͐ͅ ̢̒C̮̺͒͂Ṟ͓̼̳̒̆̓̽E̗̤̋̚AT̻͔̣͚̗͊̔̀̃͞E̹̤̮͑͋̓́͟,̡̕ ̖̦̯̾̒̿Ť̯̬̈́H͈́Ę̺͗̈́ ͉̍NḘ̜̜̓͒̽T̛͈̙̿H̥͎̭̑͗͗E̯̤̊̅R̛̹͉͍̆̚ ̬͎͌͂I̗͡S̛͈̫͓͔͂̔͘ Ī̟̻̓N̢̘̯̄͘͡F̨̞͗̕I̛̩͕̒N̛̲͍̭͕̟̉̾́́I̥̒T̨̡̛̩̽̊É̦͖̏,̯͗͂͢ ̦̗̬͍̇̅̔͠Ț̘͎͉͇̑̀͗̈͡H̲͋Ȩ̑ ͕͎̅̚N̛̳̮͛Ê̱͎͍̊̐T̞̥̝̅͑̑H̲̫͍̜̹̑̏͛̑͡E̞͠R̪̍ ̼͓́̿I̮͇̱͂͛̇S̲͔̠͉̀̅̅͟͞͞ ̟̮̰͛̔̆E͟͝T̛̗̬̮͗̈́Ḛ͈̓̚R͕̥̄͠Ñ͕À̻̹̓L̨̖͈̈̐͡.̤͖̿̕͢͞ ̫̙̰̫̘́̓̋̀͠P̹̀R͍͌A̡̰̳̓͡͡I̛̟͎̪̩̱͒̉̓́SE ̧̼̦͖͊̓̽̉̕͟IB̢͓͔̗͇͑̓͑̈̚L͎̳͆̽͘͟É͇E̥͓͒͑͘͢S̺̤͛̎.

Wizard’s Powder™ – Premium

JPGX9tL.png

Don’t have a Hookah around? No worries, just get a handful of Wizard’s Powder and take a deep breath. Made and invented by the Dimpledorc’s, this family recipe is a close guarded secret that’s guaranteed to cure any ailment, solve any problem, and help you achieve your wildest dreams. Warning, do not consult your doctor before use! Extra willpower must be applied for the best results. ((It’s cocaine))

Locations

✧ Sutica, right by the gate!

✧ The Inn on the Crossroads, upstairs in the lounges if you’re looking to smoke while you buy!

✧ The Wizard Den (Between Adria & Lueven), lounge & personal service.

Edited by Charles_Grimlie

[!] An oppressive Sutican gatekeeper frowns.

On the other side of Arcas, a scraggly red-robed wizard eyed through the contents of the flyer. At roughly the same time as his gaze landed on ‘Wizard’s Powder’ and the description thereof, he found that his legs were carrying him at a sprint past the city gate and towards Sutica.

Travellers on the road would later remark at the sight of some red oddball, stopping every thirty feet and gasping for breath as he passed them, carrying his staff like a lance in one hand and clutching a pamphlet in the other.

Edited by Hook

Products updated, a whole host of secret recipes unveiled! Not to be found anywhere, especially NOT in THORVN’S PARTY SHACK!