[Looking for] Litematica Builders

Sheczar

Looking for a competent litematica user to complete our castle. Our Budget is 8k if the build is completed in 1 week, we are open for bargain for different time intervals. Please note that the castle is quite big and contact me on discord (Sheczar#7326) if you are interested.

Castle Information: approximately 100x100x100 and 150k blocks.

Edited by Sheczar

I think you’re being a bit unrealistic on your timescale here... You’d need to dedicate 41.72 hours to the build if you constantly placed at 1 block a second. If a person did this for 6 straight hours a day, it would take 6.94 days to complete. While this is within the time frame, this is also assuming they can contribute 6 hours a day to placing at a rate of 1 block per second.

That might be so, that’s why I mentioned we were open for bargain for different timelines.

4 hours ago, PosidonX7 said:

I think you’re being a bit unrealistic on your timescale here... You’d need to dedicate 41.72 hours to the build if you constantly placed at 1 block a second. If a person did this for 6 straight hours a day, it would take 6.94 days to complete. While this is within the time frame, this is also assuming they can contribute 6 hours a day to placing at a rate of 1 block per second.

I’d rather get an actual job paying minimum wage then haha. That sounds like hell.

7 hours ago, PosidonX7 said:

Doesn’t Litematica come with a printer? If so you don’t need to place any blocks, just afk around the schematic

50 minutes ago, chaotikal said:

Doesn’t Litematica come with a printer? If so you don’t need to place any blocks, just afk around the schematic

Doesn’t work in multiplayer sadly.

1 hour ago, chaotikal said:

That was a Schematica thing, there is no official printer for Litematica last I checked. 

We dont expect a single person to finish all, we are happy to make partial contracts and we have 2 side builders already working on the castle to help our potential litematica builders.