[✗] (Siege invention) Agger Siege Ramp

welshnutter

Origin/Backstory.

(OOC) While i was building the wall to my settlement i started to think of diffrent siege equipment that could be used to breach the defences so i started work on desinging a few siege items for the server based on actual siege weapons used.

(RP) history of the character

Spoiler

Bwelch Azaghul after the failure of his last invention started working on some new inventions that may benefit his fellow dwarf or the citizens of Atlas but only coming up with more failures  or hitting a wall when it come to the logistics of getting it all to work.

He eventually designed a forge for the city of Agnarum and upon the approval of the king and his kin he started work on building it all the time thinking if new inventions.

Then came the day he had to leave the land and head for a land know as Arcas, upon arriving he decided to head to the wiled lands and build up his own hold hoping to rebuild his ancestors name and status, all the while he was building he was thinking of new inventions that could help him or his hold, he also thought of inventions that would pose a problem for his hold.

He started to design siege equipment that could breach his walls as well as siege equipment that could hold back attackers.

Bwech Azagul thought to himself what if you got a horse on a wall that would be hard to deal with and quite funny so he got to work coming up with some weird catapults and sling devices but he eventually came up with was the "Agger siege ramp" this large ramp design is a alternative to the ladders that are currently used, the ramps are made from a wooden frame with cladding and 6 wheels it seemed to be the most appropriate design.

Description. 

https://imgur.com/a/HsgOAOh

the main body it made up mostly of a solid log frame with plank cladding the ramp it self is designed in such a way that nearly anything can go up it even have a section at the start that can fold up for easy movement 

Siege Information.

Weapon: Agger Siege Ramp

Weapon Cost: 2000

Ammo Cost: N/A

Ammunition: N/A

Function: The ramp has 2 phases 

1.  This tower moves at a rate of five blocks every two minutes when attackers of 15+ or more are standing by. docent move is less than 10
  2.  deployment and use - the siege Leader, will /roll for each group to use the ramp  low numbers have a chance of insta braking the ramp and injuring any nearby men

Red Lines/Restrictions.

• Can not be operated with 9 or less members on the crew 
  • Fire can easily destroy it
  • If it brakes the crew are injured and unable to fight anymore 
  • Can only be used on flat ground as it can not go up a block

Sorry for any misspellings and lack of format i am posting it useing my phone 

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.