[✗] (Siege invention) stoneclad siege tower

welshnutter

Origin/Backstory.

(OOC) While i was building the wall to my settlement i started to think of diffrent siege equipment that could be used to breach the defences so i started work on desinging a few siege items for the server based on actual siege weapons used.

(Rp Character history)

Spoiler

Bwelch Azaghul after the failure of his last invention started working on some new inventions that may benefit his fellow dwarf or the citizens of Atlas but only coming up with more failures  or hitting a wall when it come to the logistics of getting it all to work.

He eventually designed a forge for the city of Agnarum and upon the approval of the king and his kin he started work on building it all the time thinking if new inventions.

Then came the day he had to leave the land and head for a land know as Arcas, upon arriving he decided to head to the wild lands and build up his own hold hoping to rebuild his ancestors name and status, all the while he was building he was thinking of new inventions that could help him or his hold, he also thought of inventions that would pose a problem for his hold.

He started to design siege equipment that could breach his walls as well as siege equipment that could hold back attackers. 

(RP) 

Bwelch Azaghul started to redesign the siege tower to allow it more heath and more options as in its defensive and attacking capabilities. after a few weeks of studying the current version he came up with some old school dwarthen fixes, “why not strap stone to it” this new version would have a stone clad front and a longer rear that will counter the new waight at the front, there were some other problems that had to over come and this took bwelsh another couple weeks, in the end he added 2 more wheeel that took it to a 6 wheel base the rear of the base has a stone floor as to off set the weight and the internals were name more light weight .

he then looks at making it have the abilities to attack, this came easy just strap a ballistic style crossbow to the top or maybe some archers so bwelch just reinforced the roof and added a anchor point tot he top where different attachments could be connected, happy with the new version he began work on the attachments 

Description 

https://imgur.com/a/4Pt8h1U

the tower looks hefty and heavy with its stone cladding being very prominent 

Siege information

Weapon: Siege Tower

Weapon Cost: 3f00

Ammo Cost: N/A

Ammunition: N/A

Function: Allows players to climb over enemy defences via a moving tower. This tower moves at a rate of two blocks every two minutes when attackers of 10+ or more are standing by.

Red lines and restrictions

• Due to its wight its slower and can be attacked more as well as cant go uphill
  • Flammable 
  • As this is a alteration of a current design it is fitting with lore 

I remember those from Atlas, were they removed?

9 hours ago, JokerLow said:

I remember those from Atlas, were they removed?

This is what they have

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/171611-siege-equipment/

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.