[Culture] Sun Elven Tribes of Nekhabet & Arak

CUwU

It’s good to see an elven kind that isn’t focused near forests. I like the desert idea and (from what I’ve seen) have a little bit of an Egyptian feel to it. It seems interesting that they are so evil that they think they are holy, like their precious necromancy. 

I like the idea of having more than one race in the culture. A very interesting thingy.

Now onto the main con, the Arak tribe. Oh boy it makes me wonder what fantasies it will awaken. Lustful? A tribe? I doubt that’s how lust works in this case. I highly doubt that a whole tribe could have a common sense of lust. That’s more of an individual’s problem than a whole tribes’.

If you mean Lust as in the lust of war or whatever, it’s still a problem in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Visage said:

It’s good to see an elven kind that isn’t focused near forests. I like the desert idea and (from what I’ve seen) have a little bit of an Egyptian feel to it. It seems interesting that they are so evil that they think they are holy, like their precious necromancy. 

I like the idea of having more than one race in the culture. A very interesting thingy.

Now onto the main con, the Arak tribe. Oh boy it makes me wonder what fantasies it will awaken. Lustful? A tribe? I doubt that’s how lust works in this case. I highly doubt that a whole tribe could have a common sense of lust. That’s more of an individual’s problem than a whole tribes’.

If you mean Lust as in the lust of war or whatever, it’s still a problem in my opinion.

I don’t control the Arak tribe nor their lore that is Spr0nk.

@Proteus Your discord link had expirrrrrred

On 5/6/2019 at 4:40 PM, lucasking321 said:

Sooooo they worship iblees basically 

No we do not. One of the tribes worships the sun, seeing it as an eye of an unnamed god.

On 5/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, Visage said:

Lustful means more then just sex. The Arak mainly lust after riches, showing off the tribe’s wealth as a whole by wearing precious gemstones and ears, getting multiple pierces, writing their ink with a golden tone, ECT. If any member of the tribe is lustful in a sexual manner, that would be mostly up to the individual, but as a collected, precious metals and gemstones, as well as power (inner tribe political power) is what the Arak lust for.

As for lust of war, while yes, they enjoy warring, it’s less about killing others (though that helps), and more about proving they are unmatched. Going as far as to create mercenary divisions in their own ranks with the sole purpose of creating contracts with foreign powers to lend military aid for any reason (I.E patrolling, rallies, warclaims, raids, city defenses, ect.)

Moving on to your statement on being so evil they believe Necromancy is holy, this is a grey area, the Arak themselves saw it as a huge advantage in boosting military might, hence their slight reverence to it, but in the end, and due to it being shelved, it became less useful over time, thus the Arak tribe grew distant from it.

At this point, it’s more prominent they will take up druidism (normal and dark), or shamisen.

I hope this cleared up much as I work a 7-10 hour job and don’t have a lot of time to actually work on the Arak lore in detail as much as I would like to supplement this cultural lore.

Hey! I've been on hiatus for a few days and will be overhauling this juicy forum with up to date information as roleplay has altered all parties and the cultural evolution is upon us.

On 5/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, Spr0nk said:

Moving on to your statement on being so evil they believe Necromancy is holy, this is a grey area, the Arak themselves saw it as a huge advantage in boosting military might, hence their slight reverence to it, but in the end, and due to it being shelved, it became less useful over time, thus the Arak tribe grew distant from it.

I understand the reasons behind Necromancy being shelved- but damn. A glorious adorned, loyal army with no need for sleep, substance or even breath. I see the attraction plenty.