I make terrible kawaii art of your enemies for 50 minae

Medvekoma

Really, you wouldn’t wish these art pieces on your worst enemy. For only 50 minae.

0jKudaT.png

Narthok in the example as he can’t retaliate on the forums (tee-hee!).

Comment with screenshot of money transfer, demanded expression (EG, kawaii face, angry kawaii face, sweating kawaii face) and the comment you’d want to see beneath. I won’t keep to the orders 100% because I want to retain my artistic freedom.

Okay, like, here’s a form:

IGN:

Screenshot of payment:

Target:

Details:

IGN: IBullyGMs

Screenshot of payment: I’m self-banned atm but I’ll give you 100 Mina when I unban myself later bro..

Target: FlamboyantTyrant

Details: Angry Kawaii Face, I want the words at the bottom to be something about the players not understanding his actions or something.

28 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

IGN: IBullyGMs

Screenshot of payment: I’m self-banned atm but I’ll give you 100 Mina when I unban myself later bro..

Target: FlamboyantTyrant

Details: Angry Kawaii Face, I want the words at the bottom to be something about the players not understanding his actions or something.

phgwwN5.png

@FlamboyantTyrant

12 minutes ago, Medvekoma said:

lo banned

+1

IGN: KiausT

Screenshot of payment: Bruh I’m at work I have like 5000 minas in my bank I’ll give you 200 if you just do this for me

Target: MistahWackwess

Details: Sweating Kawaii Face, and like idk he’s a gm so make the words out to be generic gm hate speech