[REQ] High-Quality Skin Request

AndrewTech

Hello there, skinners of LotC!

So I’ve found myself in need of some skinning services, as even after seven years of doing so, I’m still absolutely terrible when it comes to finding and creating male skins... That being said, my needs are twofold, and are as follows:

==========================================================================================

Request #1 (Human Male, Full-Skin [750 – 1000 Minas] )

9ced3290dea62dd0393b08dd27cd08b5.jpg 

(Reference Picture)

To start with, I need a full, high-quality skin for a human medical doctor that shall be residing in the Empire of Man. I’d prefer that the hair be of a lighter brown hue, the eyes blue, and that a white medical jacket / lab coat of some sort to be incorporated onto the skin. I’d prefer that the hair be somewhat wavy, with the hat layer being utilized in order to illustrate such.

Clothing should be compatible with the typical garb of the Empire of Man. A vest, trousers, and some boots would be nice to incorporate into the skin, in addition to the previously mentioned medical coat. The reference picture provided above is meant to serve as an accurate example of what I’m looking for, but needn’t be 100% copied in order to fit with LotC styling.

==========================================================================================

Request #2 (Human Male, Face [100 – 150 Minas])

For this second request, I really don’t have much of anything in mind. I’d just like the face of a skin on hand that I could use to merge with some armor or clothing in the future. This one is also meant to be for an Empire of Man human, and  either a mustache or a neatly, well-kept beard would be preferred with black colored, wavy hair. 

The color of the eyes  I can edit later if need be, so feel free to use a color that you think would fit well. This is a rather simple request, but is still much needed.

If interested in taking either of these requests, please reply to this thread with a sample of your previous work. I am searching for high-quality skinners to take these requests, and will only pay respondents who provide samples before beginning on one of the project(s).

Assuming that I’m interested in granting you the commission, I will reply back to you in this thread and DM my Discord username to you in order to discuss further details. Selected skinners will be paid upon completion of the project that they’ve chosen to take on.

In any case, thank you for your time in reading this post community skinners, and have a great day!

Edited by AndrewTech

Good luck, it’s hard to even find a bad skinner nowadays.

Edited by Farica16

2 hours ago, Farica16 said:

Good luck, it’s hard to even find a bad skinner nowadays.

True that... ? Hopefully someone will turn up though.